Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New Wave 3 member

Posted 4 months ago

I was Just wondering, as i have Just become a Wave 3 member for the First time. What will be the alternative to the 300 MRP per referral.
I was Just wondering, as i have Just become a Wave 3 member for the First time. What will be the alternative to the 300 MRP per referral.
Peter Y.

Croatia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 months ago

I was questioning myself but searching the W3 category in Forum I found a number of answers that you can read easily and this announcement: Glossary definition: WAVE3 (W3) 01/19/2018 A discontinued TripleClicks program. www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=34352&referrer=search Go ahead promoting because there are no longer distinction, we are all Zing members!
I was questioning myself but searching the W3 category in Forum I found a
number of answers that you can read easily and this announcement:
Glossary definition: WAVE3 (W3)
01/19/2018
A discontinued TripleClicks program.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=34352&referrer=search
Go ahead promoting because there are no longer distinction, we are all
Zing members!
13x SUPPORT
Anna Loredana O.

Italy

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Peter, I don't think that this has been announced yet, you may have to wait for a reply from Gery. In the meantime, maybe someone else will have a direct answer here at the forum. The trend has been to use rewardicals as a substitutes, but I have yet to see how many. Stay Tuned... Jim Leffew
Peter,

I don't think that this has been announced yet, you may have to wait for a reply from Gery. In the meantime, maybe someone else will have a direct answer here at the forum. The trend has been to use rewardicals as a substitutes, but I have yet to see how many. Stay Tuned...

Jim Leffew
5x SUPPORT
Jim L.

United States

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Peter, I think the wave3 program is being worked upon. Some of the links in the search for wave3 does not work. I attempted to look up information via the search and clicked the link to LaunchPan about wave3 and it logged me out. However, I know that Gery talked about the future of MRPs - so, you shouldn't have to worry about your MRPs.
Hi Peter, I think the wave3 program is being worked upon. Some of the links in the search for wave3 does not work. I attempted to look up information via the search and clicked the link to LaunchPan about wave3 and it logged me out. However, I know that Gery talked about the future of MRPs - so, you shouldn't have to worry about your MRPs.
30x SUPPORT
Sherwood L.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings