Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Another way to earn in SFI

Posted 9 months ago

Pankaj, It's tough when our PSA's or CSA's seem to ignore SFI after they've signed up under you. Have you been encouraging them like it says in the Launchpad lessons: "What does a sponsor have to do? Your responsibilities as a sponsor are simple and straightforward: Provide the personal, one-on-one relationship that SFI Corporate can't. Offer friendly guidance and support. Be there for your PSAs when they need you. Excel at these services to your PSAs and your earning potential with SFI increases exponentially!" More here: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295 All the best, Johnna I.
Pankaj,
It's tough when our PSA's or CSA's seem to ignore SFI after they've signed up under you. Have you been encouraging them like it says in the Launchpad lessons: "What does a sponsor have to do?
Your responsibilities as a sponsor are simple and straightforward:
Provide the personal, one-on-one relationship that SFI Corporate can't.
Offer friendly guidance and support.
Be there for your PSAs when they need you.
Excel at these services to your PSAs and your earning potential with SFI increases exponentially!"
More here: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295
All the best,
Johnna I.
6x SUPPORT
Johnna I.

United States

Liked by Andrew A.

Posted 9 months ago

Dear Pankaj K Of course , find the new PSA , CSA willing to work . You can also learn a lot from : [img]https://i.imgur.com/xmw7eUP.jpg[/img] Try to advertise , sell , He has so much to do with it . Allthe Best !
Dear Pankaj K
Of course , find the new PSA , CSA willing to work .
You can also learn a lot from :

Try to advertise , sell ,
He has so much to do with it .
Allthe Best !
299x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

[quote=1335162]Hi Pankaj, There are many ways to generate your income in SFI. You can generate income by Triple Click Sales. You can increase your income by referring ECAs. For more information and knowledge go to: https://www.sfimg.com/Training/ KULDIP BHATOA[/quote] You can not currently recruit ECA as the Rewardical ECA Referral gateway has not been released yet, but Gery promises it will be added soon and then we can recruit Rewardical ECA. The TripleClicks ECA referral program has been closed. Andy Zeus Anderson
KULDIP B. posted:
Hi Pankaj,

There are many ways to generate your income in SFI.
You can generate income by Triple Click Sales.
You can increase your income by referring ECAs.
For more information and knowledge go to:
www.sfimg.com/Training/

KULDIP BHATOA

You can not currently recruit ECA as the Rewardical ECA Referral gateway has not been released yet, but Gery promises it will be added soon and then we can recruit Rewardical ECA. The TripleClicks ECA referral program has been closed.

Andy Zeus Anderson
64x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #8

Liked by Ladislav O.

Posted 9 months ago

[quote=1335017]My PSAs are not working. Is there another way to increase income ?[/quote] Congratulation Pankaj on your EA status, in 3rd month ... What ever you did to rank up, you will need to repeat monthly, to maintain your rank ... That is what I learned from affiliates, who have been active for many years ... [quote]You're now officially a member of one of the largest and most successful international marketing organizations in the world![/quote] Visit short review of earning opportunities! https://www.sfimg.com/GettingStarted?section=NEWGS1 Jan :palm_tree:
PANKAJ K. posted:
My PSAs are not working. Is there another way to increase income ?

Congratulation Pankaj on your EA status, in 3rd month ...

What ever you did to rank up, you will need to repeat monthly, to maintain your rank ...

That is what I learned from affiliates, who have been active for many years ...

You're now officially a member of one of the largest and most successful international marketing organizations in the world!

Visit short review of earning opportunities!

www.sfimg.com/GettingStarted?section=NEWGS1

Jan

7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Liked by Andrew A.

Posted 9 months ago

How is this work and earn the money?
How is this work and earn the money?
Muhammad F.

Pakistan

Posted 9 months ago

They are many ways to earn with sfimg, here is the best options to earn big,bid as many times u want u could be winner,play Cardkings with a tcedit and u could be a winner,promote products that u like the most and u could be a winner and u can also have shares in at every affiliates that u sponsor
They are many ways to earn with sfimg, here is the best options to earn big,bid as many times u want u could be winner,play Cardkings with a tcedit and u could be a winner,promote products that u like the most and u could be a winner and u can also have shares in at every affiliates that u sponsor
xolani s.

South Africa

| Edit settings