SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How to use the Flip Option from the Pricebenders Wins?

Posted 10 months ago, edited 10 months ago More by Kinza l.

hi friends I need help about flip auction option which is not showing. I am trying from last 24 hours but each time when i login to my account its not showing but how people are listing their auctions for flip? Please tell me is this error for just me or any other one also facing?
hi friends I need help about flip auction option which is not showing.

I am trying from last 24 hours but each time when i login to my account its not showing but how people are listing their auctions for flip?

Please tell me is this error for just me or any other one also facing?
Kinza l.

United States

Posted 10 months ago

Hi, Kinza I. There is no flip option for some auctions. Maybe this can help you. https://www.tripleclicks.com/Support/Solution.php?catid=26469&id=223454
Hi, Kinza I.
There is no flip option for some auctions.
Maybe this can help you.
www.tripleclicks.com/Support/Solution.php?catid=26469&id=223454
55x SUPPORT
Jelena Z.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago More by Jelena M.

Just to be clear: you want to sell the item you've won at an auction? Because this option is for that purpose only, not to set up our own items on auctions. See here [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=223454][b][i]What are Pricebenders "Flips"?[/i][/b][/url] Good luck on Pricebenders! :)
Just to be clear: you want to sell the item you've won at an auction? Because this option is for that purpose only, not to set up our own items on auctions. See here What are Pricebenders "Flips"?
Good luck on Pricebenders! :)
4x SUPPORT
Jelena M.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago, edited 10 months ago

Hi Kinza! It depends on what did you win at auctions! If your item is eligible for flip you will see that option on your Purchase completing site ! , If you can't see that option, there it probably is not available ! See the official explanation: [i]Each time you win an auction of [b]most[/b] physical goods at Pricebenders, you have the option to put the item you’ve won up for immediate sale at TripleClicks for CASH![/i] So, not EVERY physical good can be flipped! Best regards!
Hi Kinza!

It depends on what did you win at auctions! If your item is eligible for flip you will see that option on your Purchase completing site ! , If you can't see that option, there it probably is not available !

See the official explanation:

Each time you win an auction of most physical goods at Pricebenders, you have the option to put the item you’ve won up for immediate sale at TripleClicks for CASH!

So, not EVERY physical good can be flipped!

Best regards!
312x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #12

Posted 10 months ago More by Jelena M. 1 Reply

I apologize Jelen Z., it seems I replied at the same time as you :) I actually do read other replies before posting, there is no sense to duplicate the answers only ourselves through our team :)
I apologize Jelen Z., it seems I replied at the same time as you :) I actually do read other replies before posting, there is no sense to duplicate the answers only ourselves through our team :)
4x SUPPORT
Jelena M.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago

[quote=1335156]I apologize Jelen Z., it seems I replied at the same time as you :) I actually do read other replies before posting, there is no sense to duplicate the answers only ourselves through our team :)[/quote] No need to apologize here. It's common to give answers at the same time and everybody understands that. You both gave good answers within seconds of each other. No problem! :thumbsup: Don't feel bad!
Jelena M. posted:

No need to apologize here. It's common to give answers at the same time and everybody understands that. You both gave good answers within seconds of each other. No problem!

Don't feel bad!

Posted 10 months ago More by Kinza l. 1 Reply

of course i am asking because i have a physical product and before this i noticed there is a flip option to sell your winning product but now its not showing .
of course i am asking because i have a physical product and before this i noticed there is a flip option to sell your winning product but now its not showing .
Kinza l.

United States

Posted 10 months ago

Thank you all. I had not come across super deals before and learned from this post what a great deal they can be. Buy low and Sell high just like the Stock Market.
Thank you all. I had not come across super deals before and learned from this post what a great deal they can be. Buy low and Sell high just like the Stock Market.
Bevan J W.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago

[quote=1335181]of course i am asking because i have a physical product and before this i noticed there is a flip option to sell your winning product but now its not showing . [/quote] Can you share screenshot too illustrate it.so everybody can get clearer picture of what you are trying to say.
Kinza l. posted:

Can you share screenshot too illustrate it.so everybody can get clearer picture of what you are trying to say.
Adnan K.

Pakistan

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Jelena Z. Sameer M.

Posted 10 months ago More by Janani S.

Hi Kinza I. Flip option is removed from the past two days. May be Gery must have planned changes in flip too.Let's wait for the next announcement or write to support to know the reason. Regards, Janani
Hi Kinza I.

Flip option is removed from the past two days. May be Gery must have planned changes in flip too.Let's wait for the next announcement or write to support to know the reason.

Regards,
Janani
Janani S.

India

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Jelena Z. Sameer M.

Posted 10 months ago More by Janani S.

Hi Kinza l. It's fixed now and you can see the flip option.
Hi Kinza l.

It's fixed now and you can see the flip option.
Janani S.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 10 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1335179][quote=1335156]I apologize Jelen Z., it seems I replied at the same time as you :) I actually do read other replies before posting, there is no sense to duplicate the answers only ourselves through our team :)[/quote] No need to apologize here. It's common to give answers at the same time and everybody understands that. You both gave good answers within seconds of each other. No problem! :thumbsup: Don't feel bad![/quote] Nothing to feel bad as long as we win auctions with minimum bids along with flash draws, bidding a t credit just b4 the star emerges, and glaring at the screen for the draw. Once, draw is over run behind those bids and collect the winning t credits. However, PB auctions shouldn't empty out our T credits, thus emptying out our wallets to buy them again, rather it should be filling our wallets with dollars for which we joined since years now and hanging around? How is that Mr. Randy?
William R. I. posted:
Jelena M. posted:

No need to apologize here. It's common to give answers at the same time and everybody understands that. You both gave good answers within seconds of each other. No problem!

Don't feel bad!

Nothing to feel bad as long as we win auctions with minimum bids along with flash draws, bidding a t credit just b4 the star emerges, and glaring at the screen for the draw. Once, draw is over run behind those bids and collect the winning t credits. However, PB auctions shouldn't empty out our T credits, thus emptying out our wallets to buy them again, rather it should be filling our wallets with dollars for which we joined since years now and hanging around?

How is that Mr. Randy?
2x SUPPORT
XAVIER ADOLF N.

United Arab Emirates

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings