50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

True Happiness comes from only one thing.

Posted 11 days ago

A true Happiness comes from only one thing, Achievement of goals, whether they are personal, professional or otherwise. You are happiest when you feel you are growing in life or business, when you feel that you are contributing to the success of your downline and advancing in the direction of your dreams. you will notice that you have boundless energy and vitality. Time spent on activities which offer little reward aside from fleeting feeling of relaxation is time lost forever, Relaxation is essential but chose the most effective means of renewal and spend your time in productive pursuits that will slowly move you along the path of accomplishment. Happiness come from doing- not sleeping. Best Regard Michael A.
A true Happiness comes from only one thing, Achievement of goals, whether they are personal, professional or otherwise.

You are happiest when you feel you are growing in life or business, when you feel that you are contributing to the success of your downline and advancing in the direction of your dreams. you will notice that you have boundless energy and vitality.

Time spent on activities which offer little reward aside from fleeting feeling of relaxation is time lost forever, Relaxation is essential but chose the most effective means of renewal and spend your time in productive pursuits that will slowly move you along the path of accomplishment.

Happiness come from doing- not sleeping.

Best Regard

Michael A.
9x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Michael A, That's a True talk from you! True words, like these of yours, are indisputable! Thanks for sharing your inspirational and encouraging words!
Hi Michael A,
That's a True talk from you! True words, like these of yours, are indisputable!
Thanks for sharing your inspirational and encouraging words!
7x SUPPORT
Cyriacus C.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 days ago

Right Michael, In life we all strive to make our dreams come true. Let's keep the happiness going shall we?:) Success, Maurice.
Right Michael,

In life we all strive to make our dreams come true.
Let's keep the happiness going shall we?:)

Success,
Maurice.
6x SUPPORT
Maurice O.

Kenya

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Michael A. " Happiness will come to you when it comes from you. Success will be yours when you choose to take responsibility for making it so ". [img]https://i.imgur.com/ttEHUka.jpg[/img]
Hi Michael A.

" Happiness will come to you when it comes from you. Success will be yours when you choose to take responsibility for making it so ".

Allala J.

Tunisia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 days ago, edited 11 days ago

What a "Way To Go," Michael A. You're absolutely right! Anyone can be happy if they're successful and well adapted, and besides; there are so many other great pleasure-ties that comes with that word. Respectfully, Mary M.
What a "Way To Go," Michael A. You're absolutely right! Anyone can be happy if they're successful and well adapted, and besides; there are so many other great pleasure-ties that comes with that word.

Respectfully,

Mary M.
Mary M.

United States

Posted 11 days ago

"A true Happiness comes from only one thing, Achievement of goals, whether they are personal, professional or otherwise." Sorry, but this is just wrong on so many levels. Many people that have achieved their goals, enjoyed great success, and seemingly was on top of the world, have lived in misery, and in many cases committed suicide even. This subject is too complex to discuss here, but don't think to achieve a goal is the answer to "true happiness".
"A true Happiness comes from only one thing, Achievement of goals, whether they are personal, professional or otherwise."

Sorry, but this is just wrong on so many levels. Many people that have achieved their goals, enjoyed great success, and seemingly was on top of the world, have lived in misery, and in many cases committed suicide even.

This subject is too complex to discuss here, but don't think to achieve a goal is the answer to "true happiness".
234x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Michael a very nice post. It is a fact that achieving goals gives one tremendous satisfaction and he/she gets energy boost and a lot of vitality. Thanks for sharing it.
Michael a very nice post. It is a fact that achieving goals gives one tremendous satisfaction and he/she gets energy boost and a lot of vitality. Thanks for sharing it.
11x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

True happiness is not only the realization of the goals, that's why no one has ever considered themselves really happy. what about health for example even if all goals are achieved,we can not really enjoy our goals because we have'nt enough physical strengh. Thus, true happiness is the set of things that we can not escape but which are hardly gaining together. The least we can do is to be content with happiness instead of looking for what is the true happiness. the fact of being able to breathe.
True happiness is not only the realization of the goals, that's why no one has ever considered themselves really happy.
what about health for example even if all goals are achieved,we can not really enjoy our goals because we have'nt enough physical strengh. Thus, true happiness is the set of things that we can not escape but which are hardly gaining together. The least we can do is to be content with happiness instead of looking for what is the true happiness. the fact of being able to breathe.
lalao a.

Madagascar

Liked by Michael A.

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Michael ! Indeed happiness comes from satisfaction of goals and achievements are the results of your effort you put to whatever you do. Thanks a lot for what you have shared. It's very inspirational.
Hi Michael !

Indeed happiness comes from satisfaction of goals and achievements are the results of your effort you put to whatever you do. Thanks a lot for what you have shared. It's very inspirational.
Nobuntu C.

South Africa

Liked by Michael A.

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Michael, Greetings.:smile: You are partially correct in your observation only if your referred subject is [i]'SFI'.:thumbsup: There are other ways by which one can experience happiness with peace of mind. My favorite is [i]'free your mind'[/i] The world and people there in appears different. I am experiencing a form of happiness as I write to you and SFI at large. Take good care, say happy valentine to your loved ones. Clarence:sunglasses:W
Hi Michael,
Greetings.

You are partially correct in your observation only if your referred subject is 'SFI'.

There are other ways by which one can experience happiness with peace of mind.
My favorite is [i]'free your mind'

The world and people there in appears different.
I am experiencing a form of happiness as I write to you and SFI at large.
Take good care, say happy valentine to your loved ones.
Clarence
W
3x SUPPORT
Clarence W.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Alex B. Michael A.

Posted 11 days ago

Michael I would not agree with your post in its entirety. What makes one person happy achieving his/her goals may not make another one happy too. People find happiness out of various things in life and it would be wrong to generalize and say that if you achieve your goals, you will be happy. Some people have no specific goals in life but they find happiness in bearing children and raising them. That pursuit might be important for them but not for another person. I need to relax with Yoga, do you mean to say that I am wasting my time? I may be passionate about my SFI business but that does not give me as much happiness as knowing that the goals I set for myself that relate to my family are far important that my online business. When I first got my commission check from SFI, 5 years ago and I did not have a team to boast about nor did I have much knowledge of the concept of the business but the less than $1 check made me happy!
Michael

I would not agree with your post in its entirety. What makes one person happy achieving his/her goals may not make another one happy too. People find happiness out of various things in life and it would be wrong to generalize and say that if you achieve your goals, you will be happy.

Some people have no specific goals in life but they find happiness in bearing children and raising them. That pursuit might be important for them but not for another person.

I need to relax with Yoga, do you mean to say that I am wasting my time? I may be passionate about my SFI business but that does not give me as much happiness as knowing that the goals I set for myself that relate to my family are far important that my online business.

When I first got my commission check from SFI, 5 years ago and I did not have a team to boast about nor did I have much knowledge of the concept of the business but the less than $1 check made me happy!
6x SUPPORT
Nafisa P.

Kenya

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Mats E.

| Edit settings