SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

W3 relationships!

Posted 10 months ago

Bangladesh forum always try to conversation and share through with international language English also every forum members believe a soft relationships to over the world SFI forum members. It's called W3 relationships. Anyone may answer/share think the question titles communication, if anyone observe W3 relationships.
Bangladesh forum always try to conversation and share through with international language English also every forum members believe a soft relationships to over the world SFI forum members. It's called W3 relationships. Anyone may answer/share think the question titles communication, if anyone observe W3 relationships.

Posted 10 months ago

Uttam S - Believe your efforts in sharing Bangladesh forum via English language is a plus for International relationships. Thanks for your post. Bless you and yours, Bye for now.
Uttam S - Believe your efforts in sharing Bangladesh forum via English language is a plus for International relationships. Thanks for your post. Bless you and yours, Bye for now.
15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago

Dear Uttam S , Dear all , It is also interesting to receive information from other regions. Everyone has a lot of success in further work !
Dear Uttam S ,
Dear all ,
It is also interesting to receive information from other regions.
Everyone has a lot of success in further work !
301x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Lilia G. Bruce H.

Posted 10 months ago, edited 10 months ago

Hi Uttam ! Nice to hear about your efforts ! We are all together a great International corporation with amazing inter-national friendship and business relations! I am communicating with my colleagues from all over the world in English although it is not my native language as well ! And thousands of others too ... That's modern world ! Thanks for sharing ! Best regards ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/e3AjG24.jpg[/img]
Hi Uttam !

Nice to hear about your efforts ! We are all together a great International corporation with amazing inter-national friendship and business relations! I am communicating with my colleagues from all over the world in English although it is not my native language as well ! And thousands of others too ... That's modern world !

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !
311x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #11

Posted 10 months ago

Hi Uttam S., Welcome. My team are from all over the world and we are all one and altogether a great big international team here in SFI and I communicate with non-English speaking colleagues as well, but always have a great outcome and big smile in our face. Cheers and greetings from St. Maarten, Orsine Emid
Hi Uttam S.,

Welcome. My team are from all over the world and we are all one and altogether a great big international team here in SFI and I communicate with non-English speaking colleagues as well, but always have a great outcome and big smile in our face.

Cheers and greetings from St. Maarten,
Orsine Emid

20x SUPPORT
Orsine E.

Sint Maarten

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Lilia G. Bruce H.

Posted 10 months ago

Communication.sounds great how can I share this page?
Communication.sounds great how can I share this page?
antonius a.

Namibia

Posted 10 months ago

Dear Uttam ... It is wonderful to hear and share opinions and experiences with people from all over the world, in English, and thank you to Sfi for this opportunity
Dear Uttam ... It is wonderful to hear and share opinions and experiences with people from all over the world, in English, and thank you to Sfi for this opportunity

| Edit settings