Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

If my PRM join another SFI member what happens then?

Posted 6 months ago

Hi! What if I have a PRM who find someone else's SFI page and become a member there? do I or the other SFI member get the DC ? if they allready is PRM and want to join SFI is there no direct link to my account so that they become my PSA, for example, my SFI number is linked to their mail or name etc.If not they would not write: "As an SFI Affiliate, you'll earn 45% CV Direct Commissions on all purchases made by your PRM for life!"
Hi!
What if I have a PRM who find someone else's SFI page and become a member there? do I or the other SFI member get the DC ? if they allready is PRM and want to join SFI
is there no direct link to my account so that they become my PSA, for example, my SFI number is linked to their mail or name etc.If not they would not write: "As an SFI Affiliate, you'll earn 45% CV Direct Commissions on all purchases made by your PRM for life!"
3x SUPPORT
Jimmy B.

Sweden

Posted 6 months ago

They can't join another SFI Affiliate with the same details, they have to use www.sfimg.com/convert to become an affiliate under you. If there is a mistake they can contact support to have the errant account removed or opt out the newer account and use the convert, link on their TripleClicks account to rectify the situation. Andy Zeus Anderson
They can't join another SFI Affiliate with the same details, they have to use www.sfimg.com/convert to become an affiliate under you. If there is a mistake they can contact support to have the errant account removed or opt out the newer account and use the convert, link on their TripleClicks account to rectify the situation.

Andy Zeus Anderson
55x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago 1 Reply

Hello Jimmy, If you have a PRM who finds someone's else's SFI page and signs-up under this person, then the person they sign up under is there Sponsor, only. As far as, the Direct Commissions goes If your PRM becomes an SFI affiliate, any TC members they’ve referred prior to becoming an affiliate remain your PRMs; they do not transfer. The new SFI Affiliate will enjoy SFI Direct Commissions, etc., beginning with any NEW referrals they make.
Hello Jimmy,

If you have a PRM who finds someone's else's SFI page and signs-up under this person, then the person they sign up under is there Sponsor, only. As far as, the Direct Commissions goes If your PRM becomes an SFI affiliate, any TC members they’ve referred prior to becoming an affiliate remain your PRMs; they do not transfer. The new SFI Affiliate will enjoy SFI Direct Commissions, etc., beginning with any NEW referrals they make.
Sherri C.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago 1 Reply

Hi, Jimmy, Your PRM who found someone's SFI page and joined under that person becomes that person's PSA. However, I'm not clear if in the process of joining another, your PRM is confronted with a question about being a TC member already and him being your PRM? In this case, your PRM will just be given a link to convert his status to PSA and you will then become the sponsor. I hope this answer is acceptable!:frowning:
Hi, Jimmy,
Your PRM who found someone's SFI page and joined under that person becomes that person's PSA.

However, I'm not clear if in the process of joining another, your PRM is confronted with a question about being a TC member already and him being your PRM? In this case, your PRM will just be given a link to convert his status to PSA and you will then become the sponsor.

I hope this answer is acceptable!

36x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by Svend Erik L.

[quote=1263223]Hi, Jimmy, Your PRM who found someone's SFI page and joined under that person becomes that person's PSA. However, I'm not clear if in the process of joining another, your PRM is confronted with a question about being a TC member already and him being your PRM? In this case, your PRM will just be given a link to convert his status to PSA and you will then become the sponsor. I hope this answer is acceptable!:frowning: [/quote] If someone already is TripleClicks member (Someones PRM), and they are try sign up to any other with the same details (Email and name), it is not possible do it as PRM or PSA. But they can do it with other email address. Best regards Svend
Gliceria P. posted:
Hi, Jimmy,
Your PRM who found someone's SFI page and joined under that person becomes that person's PSA.

However, I'm not clear if in the process of joining another, your PRM is confronted with a question about being a TC member already and him being your PRM? In this case, your PRM will just be given a link to convert his status to PSA and you will then become the sponsor.

I hope this answer is acceptable!

If someone already is TripleClicks member (Someones PRM), and they are try sign up to any other with the same details (Email and name), it is not possible do it as PRM or PSA.

But they can do it with other email address.

Best regards
Svend

65x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 6,524 | Followers: 1,111 | Joined SFI: Oct 30, 2014

Posted 6 months ago More by Svend Erik L.

[quote=1263221]Hello Jimmy, If you have a PRM who finds someone's else's SFI page and signs-up under this person, then the person they sign up under is there Sponsor, only. As far as, the Direct Commissions goes If your PRM becomes an SFI affiliate, any TC members they’ve referred prior to becoming an affiliate remain your PRMs; they do not transfer. The new SFI Affiliate will enjoy SFI Direct Commissions, etc., beginning with any NEW referrals they make.[/quote] This post is WRONG information, look my reply to Gliceria above and Andy's post Best regards Svend
Sherri C. posted:
Hello Jimmy,

If you have a PRM who finds someone's else's SFI page and signs-up under this person, then the person they sign up under is there Sponsor, only. As far as, the Direct Commissions goes If your PRM becomes an SFI affiliate, any TC members they’ve referred prior to becoming an affiliate remain your PRMs; they do not transfer. The new SFI Affiliate will enjoy SFI Direct Commissions, etc., beginning with any NEW referrals they make.

This post is WRONG information, look my reply to Gliceria above and Andy's post

Best regards
Svend

65x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 6,524 | Followers: 1,111 | Joined SFI: Oct 30, 2014

Posted 6 months ago

Here is a link that may answer your inquiry: "If a PRM becomes an SFI affiliate, what happens to any TC members they’ve referred before becoming an affiliate?" https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=210943&referrer=search "What if one of my PRMs wants to become an SFI affiliate and earn the Direct Commissions for themselves?" https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=210942&referrer=search If you "search SFI", you will find a lot of answers. All the best!
Here is a link that may answer your inquiry:

"If a PRM becomes an SFI affiliate, what happens to any TC members they’ve referred before becoming an affiliate?"

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=210943&referrer=search

"What if one of my PRMs wants to become an SFI affiliate and earn the Direct Commissions for themselves?"

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=210942&referrer=search

If you "search SFI", you will find a lot of answers.

All the best!

36x SUPPORT
Francis R.

Palau

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago

Personally Referred Member (PRM) is a person you refer who joins TripleClicks.com. [i]"If one of your PRMs wants to become an SFI affiliate and earn the Direct Commissions for themselves, just refer him or her to https://www.sfimg.com/Convert. All your PRM has to do is log in using his or her existing TripleClicks login info to instantly get SFI affiliate status with all the benefits that come with that."[/i] https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=210942 [i]"If your PRM becomes an SFI affiliate, any TC members they’ve referred prior to becoming an affiliate remain your PRMs; [u]they do not transfer[/u]. The new SFI Affiliate will enjoy SFI Direct Commissions, etc., beginning with any NEW referrals they make."[/i] https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=210943
Personally Referred Member (PRM) is a person you refer who joins TripleClicks.com.

"If one of your PRMs wants to become an SFI affiliate
and earn the Direct Commissions for themselves, just refer him or her to
www.sfimg.com/Convert. All your PRM has to do is log in using his or her
existing TripleClicks login info to instantly get SFI affiliate status
with all the benefits that come with that."

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=210942

"If your PRM becomes an SFI affiliate, any TC members they’ve referred
prior to becoming an affiliate remain your PRMs; they do not transfer.
The new SFI Affiliate will enjoy SFI Direct Commissions, etc., beginning
with any NEW referrals they make."

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=210943

100x SUPPORT
Zlatan K.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings