Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I won these today

Posted 11 months ago

Wow! Feeling happy! Just open up my affiliate center and when clicking my email, saw these: T-time winner notification-2 Free Credits, You won Card King- 35 tc credits, Daily grand winner- 25 Rewardicals, Gold Streak Top 10 player- 2 poll points with gold streak badge update!!! Very lucky the last hour of the night. I felt tired finished up late but still I have time doing my daily actions. Sfi is part of my daily works.
Wow! Feeling happy! Just open up my affiliate center and when clicking my email, saw these: T-time winner notification-2 Free Credits, You won Card King- 35 tc credits, Daily grand winner- 25 Rewardicals, Gold Streak Top 10 player- 2 poll points with gold streak badge update!!! Very lucky the last hour of the night. I felt tired finished up late but still I have time doing my daily actions. Sfi is part of my daily works.
Michille J.

Spain

Liked by Daniel C. Emilia .

Posted 11 months ago

Muchas felicidades!
Muchas felicidades!
Bartolome G.

Spain

Posted 11 months ago

Congratulations Michille! Keep it up :=) Claps
Congratulations Michille!

Keep it up :=)