Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

W3 Badge

Posted 9 months ago More by Rohoullah h.

[quote=1107431]Hi William When you sponsor a PRM, a W3 badge is awarded which is valid for 90 days. If you fail to sponsor another PRM within these 90 day, your badge will be removed.[/quote] Hello You said that PRM is being defended in 90 days, and if the 90 days of support are received, the W3 badge will be deleted. Is it a bonus that will be deleted? Or is there any other discussion. Please pay more attention to this? Thanks
Manohar L. posted:
Hi William
When you sponsor a PRM, a W3 badge is awarded
which is valid for 90 days.
If you fail to sponsor another PRM within these 90
day, your badge will be removed.

Hello
You said that PRM is being defended in 90 days, and if the 90 days of support are received, the W3 badge will be deleted. Is it a bonus that will be deleted? Or is there any other discussion. Please pay more attention to this?
Thanks
SUPPORT

Posted 9 months ago More by Rohoullah h.

Hello William H dear I liked it, he showed me this badge. I said a joke. But I think it will be given to all the members who are active. Thanks Friend dear.
Hello William H dear
I liked it, he showed me this badge.
I said a joke.
But I think it will be given to all the members who are active.
Thanks Friend dear.
SUPPORT

| Edit settings