SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Wave 3 membership

Posted about 1 year ago

I write in respect of wave 3 membership. please, I need more clarification. when I referred someone to join wave 3 do I automatically become a wave 3 member and the person I referred can he also use the link I sent to him to sign up with sfi
I write in respect of wave 3 membership. please, I need more clarification. when I referred someone to join wave 3 do I automatically become a wave 3 member and the person I referred can he also use the link I sent to him to sign up with sfi
peter g.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 year ago

When someone joins using your link then you become wave 3 member and get basic badge. To more click on link below : https://www.tripleclicks.com/Wave3/Wave3 Good luck :thumbsup:
When someone joins using your link then you become wave 3 member and get basic badge.
To more click on link below :

www.tripleclicks.com/Wave3/Wave3

Good luck

13x SUPPORT
RAHUL B.

United Arab Emirates

E365 Runner Up

Posted about 1 year ago

Hi Peter! It's very simple: BECOMING A W3 MEMBER IS QUICK, EASY, & FREE! 1. To join W3, first you need to be a TripleClicks member. If you're not already a TripleClicks member, sign up FREE now HERE. 2. Simply refer a friend to TripleClicks using one of our special "Share & Win" links found on all product and auction detail pages (look for the W3 symbol: ). OR, when playing any of our Eager Zebra games, look for the "Friend Challenge." Then, just copy and paste the special provided link in social media, emails, etc. find more at this link: https://www.tripleclicks.com/Wave3/Wave3 Best regards !
Hi Peter!

It's very simple:

BECOMING A W3 MEMBER IS QUICK, EASY, & FREE!
1. To join W3, first you need to be a TripleClicks member. If you're not already a TripleClicks member, sign up FREE now HERE.

2. Simply refer a friend to TripleClicks using one of our special "Share & Win" links found on all product and auction detail pages (look for the W3 symbol: ). OR, when playing any of our Eager Zebra games, look for the "Friend Challenge." Then, just copy and paste the special provided link in social media, emails, etc.

find more at this link: www.tripleclicks.com/Wave3/Wave3

Best regards !
311x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #11

Posted about 1 year ago

The W3 program makes it easy for you to attract new Personally Referred Members (PRMs) and generate sales and commissions through special, personalized “invitation links” located throughout the TripleClicks site. W3 also gives all your PRMs incentives to spread the word about TripleClicks, making each PRM a potential marketer for you, too, which can create even more PRMs, sales, and commissions for you. Even better...W3 is a 100% FREE program! To become a W3 member, simply refer a new TripleClicks member. There is NO kit to buy, NO application to complete, NO monthly re-qualifications, etc. Just refer a TC member and gain instant W3 membership! Each new referral earns you a 120-days W3 membership (with the clock resetting to 120 days each time you make a new referral). So, as long as you make at least one referral every 120 days, you’ll always be a W3 member and eligible for all W3 benefits. What are the benefits for this free program? 1. Exclusive W3 Member badge. 2. Free monthly Member Listing. 3. For each TCredit spent by referrals, you’ll earn a free bonus entry in the Daily Crown drawing for that day, for a full year (maximum 5 free bonus entries per day). 4. Earn unlimited MRP Bounties: Earn MRP when referrals buy and win. Example: If you challenge a friend to play the Eager Zebra Card King game and they post a top-50 score within 10 days, you automatically earn 300 MRP! Note: Each POR (point of referral) may have different MRP amounts and/or qualifications for earning the MRP Bounty. Details HERE. 5. Win unlimited TCredits! Lifetime 10% Zackpot Matches of any Eager Zebra Zackpot winnings of your PRMs. 6. Additional recognition (e.g. badges/leaderboard for active “wave makers”–those who refer lots of TC members). 7. Free W3 promotional aids (banners for blogs, etc.). Check out here for more : https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=41
The W3 program makes it easy for you to attract new Personally Referred Members (PRMs) and generate sales and commissions through special, personalized “invitation links” located throughout the TripleClicks site. W3 also gives all your PRMs incentives to spread the word about TripleClicks, making each PRM a potential marketer for you, too, which can create even more PRMs, sales, and commissions for you.

Even better...W3 is a 100% FREE program! To become a W3 member, simply refer a new TripleClicks member. There is NO kit to buy, NO application to complete, NO monthly re-qualifications, etc. Just refer a TC member and gain instant W3 membership!

Each new referral earns you a 120-days W3 membership (with the clock resetting to 120 days each time you make a new referral). So, as long as you make at least one referral every 120 days, you’ll always be a W3 member and eligible for all W3 benefits.

What are the benefits for this free program?
1. Exclusive W3 Member badge.

2. Free monthly Member Listing.

3. For each TCredit spent by referrals, you’ll earn a free bonus entry in the Daily Crown drawing for that day, for a full year (maximum 5 free bonus entries per day).

4. Earn unlimited MRP Bounties: Earn MRP when referrals buy and win. Example: If you challenge a friend to play the Eager Zebra Card King game and they post a top-50 score within 10 days, you automatically earn 300 MRP! Note: Each POR (point of referral) may have different MRP amounts and/or qualifications for earning the MRP Bounty. Details HERE.

5. Win unlimited TCredits! Lifetime 10% Zackpot Matches of any Eager Zebra Zackpot winnings of your PRMs.

6. Additional recognition (e.g. badges/leaderboard for active “wave makers”–those who refer lots of TC members).

7. Free W3 promotional aids (banners for blogs, etc.).

Check out here for more : www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=41
43x SUPPORT
Uche .

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Biserka N.

Posted about 1 year ago

Here is all the information related to Wave3 Programe: https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=41&referrer=search "WAVE3 To empower our current 6 million+ TC members to help us grow to 500 million TC Members…and beyond, we've created the WAVE3 (W3) program. The W3 program makes it easy for you to attract new Personally Referred Members (PRMs) and generate sales and commissions through special, personalized “invitation links” located throughout the TripleClicks site. W3 also gives all your PRMs incentives to spread the word about TripleClicks, making each PRM a potential marketer for you, too, which can create even more PRMs, sales, and commissions for you. Even better...W3 is a 100% FREE program! To become a W3 member, simply refer a new TripleClicks member. There is NO kit to buy, NO application to complete, NO monthly re-qualifications, etc. Just refer a TC member and gain instant W3 membership! Each new referral earns you a 120-days W3 membership (with the clock resetting to 120 days each time you make a new referral). So, as long as you make at least one referral every 120 days, you’ll always be a W3 member and eligible for all W3 benefits." The second part of your question is about your PRMs becoming SFI affiliate. Same link can not be used for referring SFI affiliate. Use the following link to convert your PRMs into SFI Affiliate: www.sfimg.com/convert My strong advice to you is not to convert your PRMs into affiliates unless there is a strong reason. Your PRMs will give you both Versa Points as well as Commissions.
Here is all the information related to Wave3 Programe:

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=41&referrer=search

"WAVE3
To empower our current 6 million+ TC members to help us grow to 500 million TC Members…and beyond, we've created the WAVE3 (W3) program.

The W3 program makes it easy for you to attract new Personally Referred Members (PRMs) and generate sales and commissions through special, personalized “invitation links” located throughout the TripleClicks site. W3 also gives all your PRMs incentives to spread the word about TripleClicks, making each PRM a potential marketer for you, too, which can create even more PRMs, sales, and commissions for you.

Even better...W3 is a 100% FREE program! To become a W3 member, simply refer a new TripleClicks member. There is NO kit to buy, NO application to complete, NO monthly re-qualifications, etc. Just refer a TC member and gain instant W3 membership!

Each new referral earns you a 120-days W3 membership (with the clock resetting to 120 days each time you make a new referral). So, as long as you make at least one referral every 120 days, you’ll always be a W3 member and eligible for all W3 benefits."

The second part of your question is about your PRMs becoming SFI affiliate. Same link can not be used for referring SFI affiliate. Use the following link to convert your PRMs into SFI Affiliate:

www.sfimg.com/convert

My strong advice to you is not to convert your PRMs into affiliates unless there is a strong reason. Your PRMs will give you both Versa Points as well as Commissions.
46x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #13

Posted about 1 year ago

When anyone registers through your link, you become a wave3 member with a Badge! If he choses, he/she can use the opportunity to sign up with SFI
When anyone registers through your link, you become a wave3 member with a Badge!
If he choses, he/she can use the opportunity to sign up with SFI
6x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Biserka N.

Posted about 1 year ago More by Keith S.

You need to get some sign ups from advertizing one of your Gateways https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList . I put these gateways on Twitter every day. when one signs up you get the Wave 3 badge and benefits. Try that on Twitter. There are other sites you can advertize on as well. Best regards Keith
You need to get some sign ups from advertizing one of your Gateways www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList . I put these gateways on Twitter every day. when one signs up you get the Wave 3 badge and benefits. Try that on Twitter. There are other sites you can advertize on as well.

Best regards
Keith
SUPPORT
Keith S.

Canada

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Irene B.

Posted about 1 year ago More by Keith S.

You need to get some sign ups from advertizing one of your Gateways www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList . I put these gateways on Twitter every day. when one signs up you get the Wave 3 badge and benefits. Try that on Twitter. There are other sites you can advertize on as well. Best regards Keith
You need to get some sign ups from advertizing one of your Gateways www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList . I put these gateways on Twitter every day. when one signs up you get the Wave 3 badge and benefits. Try that on Twitter. There are other sites you can advertize on as well.

Best regards
Keith
SUPPORT
Keith S.

Canada

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Irene B.

| Edit settings