Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I won the time contest today, winning four times

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

I won the T Time contest today, winning four times ............................................................................................................................................ Good news, Faress, --your name was chosen in today's 12 PM TripleClicks T-TIME Drawing! You won: 2 Free TCredits They have been added to your TripleClicks account and you may use/redeem them immediately. For a complete list of today's winners (and official rules), see: http://www.tripleclicks.com/t_time.php Please note that you are limited to one T-TIME win per day. However, you may enter up to 24 times again tomorrow! Enter at: http://www.tripleclicks.com/t_time.php Have a great day, thank you for being a valued TripleClicks Member, and congratulations again on your win! TripleClicks.com Admin P.S.ÀFor more games you can play at TripleClicks, see: http://www.tripleclicks.com/indexContests.php ...................................................................................................................................
I won the T Time contest today, winning four times
............................................................................................................................................
Good news, Faress, --your name was chosen in today's 12 PM TripleClicks T-TIME Drawing!

You won: 2 Free TCredits

They have been added to your TripleClicks account and you may use/redeem them immediately.

For a complete list of today's winners (and official rules), see:

www.tripleclicks.com/t_time.php

Please note that you are limited to one T-TIME win per day. However, you may enter up to 24 times again tomorrow! Enter at:

www.tripleclicks.com/t_time.php

Have a great day, thank you for being a valued TripleClicks Member, and congratulations again on your win!

TripleClicks.com Admin

P.S.ÀFor more games you can play at TripleClicks, see: www.tripleclicks.com/indexContests.php
...................................................................................................................................
Faress F.

Iraq

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Faress. Congratulation [img]https://i.imgur.com/otlWA36.gif[/img]
Hello Faress.

Congratulation

Adebisi A.

United Kingdom

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Faress! Bravo!!! Good work!!! Congratulations!!! Keep on playing and winning! Best regards ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/l8IN5EY.png[/img]
Hi Faress!

Bravo!!! Good work!!! Congratulations!!!

Keep on playing and winning!

Best regards !

167x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Congrats
Congrats
Theresia N.

Namibia

Posted 2 months ago

Congratulations!
Congratulations!
SUPPORT
Goran T.

Croatia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Congratulations, wishing you more winnings.
Congratulations, wishing you more winnings.
29x SUPPORT
Uche .

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

Congratulations! It's always fun to WIN!
Congratulations! It's always fun to WIN!
Evelyn D. G.

United States

Posted 2 months ago

Awesome! Do it many more times!
Awesome! Do it many more times!
Mary Ann T.

United States

Posted 2 months ago

Faress F., I wish you are going to tell us you won 4 times but only once in a day because for T-Time, you are limited to one win per day. Good Luck, keep winning but for winning you have to know the rules of game and tips!
Faress F., I wish you are going to tell us you won 4 times but only once in a day because for T-Time, you are limited to one win per day.
Good Luck, keep winning but for winning you have to know the rules of game and tips!
Raymond L.

Canada

Posted 2 months ago

Many many Congratulations to you.Keep on winning untill you are satisfied.Best Regards
Many many Congratulations to you.Keep on winning untill you are satisfied.Best Regards
SUPPORT
Hloniphani J.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

That is welcome development and way forward to earn more, Congratulations.
That is welcome development and way forward to earn more,
Congratulations.
3x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

Congratulations to you!
Congratulations to you!
4x SUPPORT
Natasa T.

Serbia

| Edit settings