Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Explanation required for my problem

Posted 4 months ago

Dear Members, I am in problem somewhere on my learning steps. My concern about W3. Today I am gathering knowledge on it. If my PRM invite another people that I under understood those PRM will be mine, and I will earn CVC. Now my question is what are the benefit of my PRM will get, and is there any restriction to use TC link besides Friends Challenge link for inviting?? Sincerely Mehedi
Dear Members,
I am in problem somewhere on my learning steps. My concern about W3. Today I am gathering knowledge on it.

If my PRM invite another people that I under understood those PRM will be mine, and I will earn CVC.

Now my question is what are the benefit of my PRM will get, and is there any restriction to use TC link besides Friends Challenge link for inviting??

Sincerely
Mehedi
Mehedi H.

Bangladesh

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Mehedi The PRMs will buy products You will get the VersaPoints and the commission
Hello Mehedi
The PRMs will buy products
You will get the VersaPoints and the commission
25x SUPPORT
Rania M.

Jordan

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Mehedi There are many benefits your PRM's will enjoy at TripleClicks, auctions, games, a variety of products at reduced prices etc. There are no restrictions on you using your TC link for the purposes of recruiting . Wishing you great success.
Hi Mehedi

There are many benefits your PRM's will enjoy at TripleClicks, auctions, games, a variety of products at reduced prices etc.

There are no restrictions on you using your TC link for the purposes of recruiting .
Wishing you great success.
7x SUPPORT
Helen E.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

I cant fully get well your question... Please try and come back to put it together well. The little i could say is.. There are no restriction as to how you can get PRM. With TC Links. I would refer you to Lunchpad .. On PRM https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=39 Also here Are there marketing tips on W3 for PRM ... Yes chere here: For banners, fliers, an X-Card, etc., for the new W3 program please see: https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?form=MarketingAids Thats to the best i could interprete
I cant fully get well your question...
Please try and come back to put it together well.

The little i could say is..
There are no restriction as to how you can get PRM. With TC Links. I would refer you to
Lunchpad .. On PRM
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=39
Also here
Are there marketing tips on W3 for PRM ... Yes
chere here:
For banners, fliers, an X-Card, etc., for the new W3 program please see: www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?form=MarketingAids

Thats to the best i could interprete
12x SUPPORT
Gabriel A.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago More by Stephen D.

[quote=1067577]Dear Members, I am in problem somewhere on my learning steps. My concern about W3. Today I am gathering knowledge on it. If my PRM invite another people that I under understood those PRM will be mine, and I will earn CVC. Now my question is[b] what are the benefit of my PRM will get[/b], and is there any restriction to use TC link besides Friends Challenge link for inviting?? Sincerely Mehedi[/quote] Hello Mehedi; The Benefits your helpful PRM will get are listed in this LaunchPad :tm: lesson: https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=41&referrer=search Your helpful PRM is only a Member of TripleClicks :tm: and not an affiliate of SFI. Therefor they do not receive VP nor Commissions from SFI. A PRM can earn TCredits and Member Reward Points (MRP) from TripleClicks through their Wave3 (W3) program. The PRM can search TripleClicks and read about the Wave3 program at https://www.tripleclicks.com/Support/Solution.php?id=20752 An active PRM is a high-value, no-cost Asset for building YOUR Business. :racehorse: Stephen D
Mehedi H. posted:
Dear Members,
I am in problem somewhere on my learning steps. My concern about W3. Today I am gathering knowledge on it.

If my PRM invite another people that I under understood those PRM will be mine, and I will earn CVC.

Now my question is what are the benefit of my PRM will get, and is there any restriction to use TC link besides Friends Challenge link for inviting??

Sincerely
Mehedi

Hello Mehedi;

The Benefits your helpful PRM will get are listed in this LaunchPad
lesson: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=41&referrer=search

Your helpful PRM is only a Member of TripleClicks
and not an affiliate of SFI. Therefor they do not receive VP nor Commissions from SFI.

A PRM can earn TCredits and Member Reward Points (MRP) from TripleClicks through their Wave3 (W3) program. The PRM can search TripleClicks and read about the Wave3 program at www.tripleclicks.com/Support/Solution.php?id=20752

An active PRM is a high-value, no-cost Asset for building YOUR Business.

Stephen D
4x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by Terry C. 1 Reply

Hello Mehedi, If you have a PRM, who invites other PRM's and those PRMs purchase anything from Triple Clicks, or ECAs, then, both you and your PRM receive commissions from those purchases. This extends to all PRMs from yourself throughout the line of referrals. I hope this helps you understand. If you refer Joe, and Joe refers Betty, and Betty refers Mary, any purchases made by Joe, Betty, and Mary, provide commission to you. Any purchases by Betty and Mary provide commission to both you and Joe. Any purchases by Mary, provide commission to you, Joe, and Betty. Mary, hopefully, will have some PRMs to provide commission to her and all of you, too. You may wish to read this link, too. https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan It is very helpful. Have a great day! Terry
Hello Mehedi,

If you have a PRM, who invites other PRM's and those PRMs purchase anything from Triple Clicks, or ECAs, then, both you and your PRM receive commissions from those purchases. This extends to all PRMs from yourself throughout the line of referrals. I hope this helps you understand.

If you refer Joe, and Joe refers Betty, and Betty refers Mary, any purchases made by Joe, Betty, and Mary, provide commission to you. Any purchases by Betty and Mary provide commission to both you and Joe. Any purchases by Mary, provide commission to you, Joe, and Betty. Mary, hopefully, will have some PRMs to provide commission to her and all of you, too.

You may wish to read this link, too.

www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

It is very helpful.

Have a great day!

Terry
11x SUPPORT
Terry C.

Canada

Posted 4 months ago More by Stephen D. 1 Reply

[quote=1067840]Hello Mehedi, If you have a PRM, who invites other PRM's and those PRMs purchase anything from Triple Clicks, or ECAs, then, both you and your PRM receive commissions from those purchases. This extends to all PRMs from yourself throughout the line of referrals. I hope this helps you understand. If you refer Joe, and Joe refers Betty, and Betty refers Mary, any purchases made by Joe, Betty, and Mary, provide commission to you. Any purchases by Betty and Mary provide commission to both you and Joe. Any purchases by Mary, provide commission to you, Joe, and Betty. Mary, hopefully, will have some PRMs to provide commission to her and all of you, too. You may wish to read this link, too. https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan It is very helpful. Have a great day! Terry[/quote] Sorry Terry; You must be thinking of some other multi-level marketing corporation. :eyes: [b]TripleClicks[/b] does not pay Commissions to its Members. Members are some affiliates PRM. [b]SFI[/b] however pays Direct Commissions (and VersaPoints) for [b]Purchases made by a PRM[/b] only directly to the Referring SFI Affiliate (PRM owner). Respectfully, Stephen D
Terry C. posted:
Hello Mehedi,

If you have a PRM, who invites other PRM's and those PRMs purchase anything from Triple Clicks, or ECAs, then, both you and your PRM receive commissions from those purchases. This extends to all PRMs from yourself throughout the line of referrals. I hope this helps you understand.

If you refer Joe, and Joe refers Betty, and Betty refers Mary, any purchases made by Joe, Betty, and Mary, provide commission to you. Any purchases by Betty and Mary provide commission to both you and Joe. Any purchases by Mary, provide commission to you, Joe, and Betty. Mary, hopefully, will have some PRMs to provide commission to her and all of you, too.

You may wish to read this link, too.

www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

It is very helpful.

Have a great day!

Terry

Sorry Terry;

You must be thinking of some other multi-level marketing corporation.

TripleClicks does not pay Commissions to its Members. Members are some affiliates PRM.

SFI however pays Direct Commissions (and VersaPoints) for Purchases made by a PRM only directly to the Referring SFI Affiliate (PRM owner).

Respectfully,
Stephen D
4x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Mehidi [b]YOUR Benifit like follows[/b] : TC Members signed up by your PRMs become YOUR PRMs and can earn you lifetime 45% CV Direct Commissions on their purchases. [b]Your PRMs Benefits:[/b] If your PRMs reffer their friend they will also be benifited like follows : * 120 days Free W3 membership * 300 FREE MRP for each refferal (Conditions & Qualification applicable) * Free Monthly member listing * For a each TCredits spend by your PRMs reffered member, you PRM will earn a FREE entry in Daily Crown (max. 5 entry allowed per day ) * 10% matches on Eager Zebra zackpot winning IMPORTANT : If your PRMs want to be SFI affiliate, all reffered other PRM will come to you permanently, and your PRM after being SFI affiliate, all the next PRM will go to your PRMs and will be eligible to earn CV . Regards AL M
Hello Mehidi

YOUR Benifit like follows :

TC Members signed up by your PRMs become YOUR PRMs and can earn you lifetime 45% CV Direct Commissions on their purchases.

Your PRMs Benefits:
If your PRMs reffer their friend they will also be benifited like follows :
* 120 days Free W3 membership
* 300 FREE MRP for each refferal (Conditions & Qualification applicable)
* Free Monthly member listing
* For a each TCredits spend by your PRMs reffered member, you PRM will earn a FREE entry in Daily Crown (max. 5 entry allowed per day )
* 10% matches on Eager Zebra zackpot winning
IMPORTANT : If your PRMs want to be SFI affiliate, all reffered other PRM will come to you permanently, and your PRM after being SFI affiliate, all the next PRM will go to your PRMs and will be eligible to earn CV .

Regards
AL M

9x SUPPORT
Al M.

Bangladesh

Liked by Jean Paul G.

Posted 4 months ago

You can invite PRM and use X-Cards for another your aims, Mehedi: https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=375448 Hope this helps.
You can invite PRM and use X-Cards for another your aims, Mehedi:
www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=375448
Hope this helps.
Rustem G.

Russian Federation

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Your PRM is someone whom you refer to trippleclicks to buy products. If the person purchase a product you would then received you cv
Your PRM is someone whom you refer to trippleclicks to buy products. If the person purchase a product you would then received you cv
3x SUPPORT
yussif r.

Ghana

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by Terry C.

"Sorry Terry; You must be thinking of some other multi-level marketing corporation. :eyes: [b]TripleClicks[/b] does not pay Commissions to its Members. Members are some affiliates PRM. [b]SFI[/b] however pays Direct Commissions (and VersaPoints) for [b]Purchases made by a PRM[/b] only directly to the Referring SFI Affiliate (PRM owner). Respectfully, Stephen D" Hello Stephen Thank you for correcting me on my misunderstanding of this part of the program. Since I do not belong to any other program, I just misunderstood the information for PRMs. But, I am glad that you have clarifying this for me. Now, I will not misinform others on what I think I know, but, obviously, do not know. I need to go back to review all of the lessons so I am not, unknowingly, misleading people, again, Have a great day! Terry
"Sorry Terry;

You must be thinking of some other multi-level marketing corporation.

TripleClicks does not pay Commissions to its Members. Members are some affiliates PRM.

SFI however pays Direct Commissions (and VersaPoints) for Purchases made by a PRM only directly to the Referring SFI Affiliate (PRM owner).

Respectfully,
Stephen D"

Hello Stephen

Thank you for correcting me on my misunderstanding of this part of the program.

Since I do not belong to any other program, I just misunderstood the information for PRMs.

But, I am glad that you have clarifying this for me.

Now, I will not misinform others on what I think I know, but, obviously, do not know.
I need to go back to review all of the lessons so I am not, unknowingly, misleading people, again,

Have a great day!

Terry
11x SUPPORT
Terry C.

Canada

Liked by Stephen D.

| Edit settings