Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Take the road less traveled

Posted 6 months ago More by Tracy B.

So many of us go to work each day making someone else rich. This is the road most traveled. Some of us choose to work for ourselves and pick the road less traveled. If you have committed to SFI you have chosen the road less travelled also. Are your onboard for still building someone else’s dream? If you selected the road less followed, your first step was to dream of the opportunities and freedom available to you, if worked for yourself. Next you either created or copied a plan. Those who fail to plan, plan to fail. SFI is not the dream, it is the plan that has been proven many times. Do you pick the hard road to your dreams and piece together a plan that might work, or do you select a plan that have worked time in time again for many people and for almost two decades.. Pack your desires, fine tune your dreams and hit the road on a grand roundtrip. We have the roadmap and it is call the Plan. Get ready for a grand adventure that is offered to many, but only accepted by those that have the wisdom to see the value of a plan. SFI is not the dream; it is the path to reach your dream. Work the plan, take one step, than another and keep going until you reach your goal. SUCCESS!
So many of us go to work each day making someone else rich. This is the road most traveled. Some of us choose to work for ourselves and pick the road less traveled. If you have committed to SFI you have chosen the road less travelled also. Are your onboard for still building someone else’s dream?

If you selected the road less followed, your first step was to dream of the opportunities and freedom available to you, if worked for yourself. Next you either created or copied a plan. Those who fail to plan, plan to fail. SFI is not the dream, it is the plan that has been proven many times. Do you pick the hard road to your dreams and piece together a plan that might work, or do you select a plan that have worked time in time again for many people and for almost two decades..

Pack your desires, fine tune your dreams and hit the road on a grand roundtrip. We have the roadmap and it is call the Plan. Get ready for a grand adventure that is offered to many, but only accepted by those that have the wisdom to see the value of a plan. SFI is not the dream; it is the path to reach your dream. Work the plan, take one step, than another and keep going until you reach your goal. SUCCESS!
Tracy B.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 6 months ago

NICE POST TRACY
NICE POST TRACY
15x SUPPORT
Bruce B.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

[quote=989275]So many of us go to work each day making someone else rich. This is the road most traveled. Some of us choose to work for ourselves and pick the road less traveled. If you have committed to SFI you have chosen the road less travelled also. Are your onboard for still building someone else’s dream? If you selected the road less followed, your first step was to dream of the opportunities and freedom available to you, if worked for yourself. Next you either created or copied a plan. Those who fail to plan, plan to fail. SFI is not the dream, it is the plan that has been proven many times. Do you pick the hard road to your dreams and piece together a plan that might work, or do you select a plan that have worked time in time again for many people and for almost two decades.. Pack your desires, fine tune your dreams and hit the road on a grand roundtrip. We have the roadmap and it is call the Plan. Get ready for a grand adventure that is offered to many, but only accepted by those that have the wisdom to see the value of a plan. SFI is not the dream; it is the path to reach your dream. Work the plan, take one step, than another and keep going until you reach your goal. SUCCESS! [/quote] Hi Tracy. Thank you for sharing your thought's of Wisdom. I hope EVERY Affiliate Without a Plan will read this and make their Plan and stick to it. 5. “There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.” Douglas H. Everett All the best to you. Monika T
Tracy B. posted:
So many of us go to work each day making someone else rich. This is the road most traveled. Some of us choose to work for ourselves and pick the road less traveled. If you have committed to SFI you have chosen the road less travelled also. Are your onboard for still building someone else’s dream?

If you selected the road less followed, your first step was to dream of the opportunities and freedom available to you, if worked for yourself. Next you either created or copied a plan. Those who fail to plan, plan to fail. SFI is not the dream, it is the plan that has been proven many times. Do you pick the hard road to your dreams and piece together a plan that might work, or do you select a plan that have worked time in time again for many people and for almost two decades..

Pack your desires, fine tune your dreams and hit the road on a grand roundtrip. We have the roadmap and it is call the Plan. Get ready for a grand adventure that is offered to many, but only accepted by those that have the wisdom to see the value of a plan. SFI is not the dream; it is the path to reach your dream. Work the plan, take one step, than another and keep going until you reach your goal. SUCCESS!

Hi Tracy.
Thank you for sharing your thought's of Wisdom.
I hope EVERY Affiliate Without a Plan will read this
and make their Plan and stick to it.
5. “There are some people who live in a dream world,
and there are some who face reality; and then there are those
who turn one into the other.” Douglas H. Everett

All the best to you.
Monika T
9x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago

Very nice post! Those who venture out on roads less travelled often turn out to be history changers be it Columbus or Vasco da Gama. Do we want to be one like them? It depends on our desires, dreams and [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Home/Goals]Goals[/url] . In SFI our [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Home/Goals]goal [/url] should be to become [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=204275&referrer=search]Diamond Team Leader [/url] by following the [url=https://www.sfimg.com/the_plan]Plan[/url] and the Compensation Plan ( https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan ) . Thanks for sharing it Tracy.
Very nice post! Those who venture out on roads less travelled often turn out to be history changers be it Columbus or Vasco da Gama. Do we want to be one like them? It depends on our desires, dreams and Goals . In SFI our goal should be to become Diamond Team Leader by following the Plan and the Compensation Plan ( www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan ) .

Thanks for sharing it Tracy.
33x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Wonderful post Tracy. We all been given that opportunity to choose which path to take. Unfortunately many dream about that opportunity,but thats as far as it gets and continue on the same beaten path over and over. I hope your post gets read and that positive thought moves up them to take their dreams and act upon them.
Wonderful post Tracy. We all been given that opportunity to choose which path to take. Unfortunately many dream about that opportunity,but thats as far as it gets and continue on the same beaten path over and over. I hope your post gets read and that positive thought moves up them to take their dreams and act upon them.
3x SUPPORT
Susie M.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

If you don't build your dream, someone else will hire you to build theirs! Thanks for sharing this Tracy! Each one must understand that there only obstacle is they themselves ! The model less traveled is rewarding not because it is less traveled but because of your own confidence and courage and because of your adventurous nature ! Stay on top of your business and you will find enormous support !
If you don't build your dream, someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Thanks for sharing this Tracy! Each one must understand that there only obstacle is they themselves ! The model less traveled is rewarding not because it is less traveled but because of your own confidence and courage and because of your adventurous nature !

Stay on top of your business and you will find enormous support !
Bhargav D.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Good post.Thanks for sharing Tracy.[img]https://i.imgur.com/TyoUcBT.jpg[/img]
Good post.Thanks for sharing Tracy.
SUPPORT
Andjelija S.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Yes. Plans before, I thought were phony. But, once I made my own, I am already half-way there, and it is oh so powerful!
Yes. Plans before, I thought were phony. But, once I made my own, I am already half-way there, and it is oh so powerful!
SUPPORT
Emem M.

Philippines

Posted 6 months ago

Thank you for this post Tracy. Well said.
Thank you for this post Tracy. Well said.
21x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago

Am really so grateful about SFI because I believe it will make me achieve what I want in life.
Am really so grateful about SFI because I believe it will make me achieve what I want in life.
Apuun J.

Uganda

Posted 6 months ago

Great post Tracy. Thanks for sharing.
Great post Tracy. Thanks for sharing.
Brenda H.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Tracy, thanks for this analogy. It is splendid!:ok_hand: [b]The Road Not Taken[/b] By Robert Frost Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both And be one traveler, long I stood And looked down one as far as I could To where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, And having perhaps the better claim, Because it was grassy and wanted wear; Though as for that the passing there Had worn them really about the same, And both that morning equally lay In leaves no step had trodden black. Oh, I kept the first for another day! Yet knowing how way leads on to way, I doubted if I should ever come back. I shall be telling this with a sigh Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. In stanza two of the poem, the persona noted that the road was grassy and wanted wear. This signifies that many persons selected the popular road because it seemingly received more travellers. This caused them to believe that the road more travelled was the better path to take. Most people are [b]'wagonists.'[/b] They will follow the crowd and do what appears to make sense. They will choose what appears to be easy. Many people are not willing to make the sacrifices that will bring them to success. Because of this very reason, so many individuals start SO MANY things and never finish any. They will tell you that the Diamond Plan is impressive but they will also tell you that it is easier said than done. So many persons sign up with SFI in the various E365 classes but how many of these affiliates are active? Many of these affiliates hopped in then opted out. Many are doing 'business hopping.' They jump from one business to another and another. And how many of SFIs active affilites take their SFI businesses seriously? Frost concludes that [i]'embarking on the journey via the road less travelled by'[/i] has made all the difference. It does appear as though the persona has experienced some amount of success. He certainly does not demonstrate any form of regret. The Diamond Plan can become a reality. Infact, many serious affiliates have risen to the occasion and are passionately pursuing the dream of becoming Diamond Team Leaders. Within a couple of months, I believe that many Diamond Team Leaders will emerge in SFI. It is only then that many 'wagonists' who fled SFI's platform will return and start working seriously. [b]Some people have to see it to believe it.[/b] They are visual learners. If the poet did not have faith, he would not have had the success that he arrived at. Nothing comes easily. All it takes is a little faith, patience, perseverance and creativity. It can be done. Let's do this! [img]https://i.imgur.com/KHDgVAH.png[/img]
Tracy, thanks for this analogy. It is splendid!

The Road Not Taken
By Robert Frost

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

In stanza two of the poem, the persona noted that the road was grassy and wanted wear. This signifies that many persons selected the popular road because it seemingly received more travellers. This caused them to believe that the road more travelled was the better path to take. Most people are 'wagonists.' They will follow the crowd and do what appears to make sense. They will choose what appears to be easy. Many people are not willing to make the sacrifices that will bring them to success. Because of this very reason, so many individuals start SO MANY things and never finish any. They will tell you that the Diamond Plan is impressive but they will also tell you that it is easier said than done.

So many persons sign up with SFI in the various E365 classes but how many of these affiliates are active? Many of these affiliates hopped in then opted out. Many are doing 'business hopping.' They jump from one business to another and another. And how many of SFIs active affilites take their SFI businesses seriously?

Frost concludes that 'embarking on the journey via the road less travelled by' has made all the difference. It does appear as though the persona has experienced some amount of success. He certainly does not demonstrate any form of regret. The Diamond Plan can become a reality. Infact, many serious affiliates have risen to the occasion and are passionately pursuing the dream of becoming Diamond Team Leaders. Within a couple of months, I believe that many Diamond Team Leaders will emerge in SFI. It is only then that many 'wagonists' who fled SFI's platform will return and start working seriously. Some people have to see it to believe it. They are visual learners.

If the poet did not have faith, he would not have had the success that he arrived at. Nothing comes easily. All it takes is a little faith, patience, perseverance and creativity. It can be done. Let's do this!

9x SUPPORT
Keneisha W.

Jamaica

E365 Champion

| Edit settings