Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How have I been changed to new Sponsor?

Posted 6 months ago More by Al M.

Even days before, my sponsor and leader was Bing Obaldo. Now I see my sponsor is another Leader. I am confused on it. Is it something CSA exchange? If that I am EA. Hope to hear best posibly reasons on it. Regards AL M
Even days before, my sponsor and leader was Bing Obaldo. Now I see my sponsor is another Leader. I am confused on it. Is it something CSA exchange? If that I am EA.
Hope to hear best posibly reasons on it.
Regards
AL M
9x SUPPORT
Al M.

Bangladesh

Posted 6 months ago

Bing Obaldo may have moved you to someone underneath him that is working the Opti-build program. That will help you to progress quicker and build a downline faster. Go to the Glossary and read the definition for Opti-Build and Personally Originated Affiliate (POA). There are places here to click for more information.
Bing Obaldo may have moved you to someone underneath him that is working the Opti-build program. That will help you to progress quicker and build a downline faster.
Go to the Glossary and read the definition for Opti-Build and Personally Originated Affiliate (POA). There are places here to click for more information.
15x SUPPORT
Marlene K.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by Al M. 1 Reply

Hi, Thank you for information. I am glad hearing that I will progress faster. Thnx
Hi,
Thank you for information. I am glad hearing that I will progress faster.
Thnx
9x SUPPORT
Al M.

Bangladesh

Posted 6 months ago

[quote=989285]Hi, Thank you for information. I am glad hearing that I will progress faster. Thnx[/quote] Al: Read on this: www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/optibuild Consider becoming BTL and join the Opti-Build program. This will maximize the efforts that your previous and current sponsors are undertaking to your success. Great days are just ahead!
Al M. posted:
Hi,
Thank you for information. I am glad hearing that I will progress faster.
Thnx

Al:

Read on this: www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/optibuild

Consider becoming BTL and join the Opti-Build program. This will maximize the efforts that your previous and current sponsors are undertaking to your success.

Great days are just ahead!
6x SUPPORT
TE Kate B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Hello to all! Hello, think my sponsor was Richard ONeill, recently wanted to leave, I did not want to believe it Saturday but I received E-Card Thank you for all your hard work your new sponsor Geoffrey. Because we have not received information from SFI.
Hello to all!
Hello, think my sponsor was Richard ONeill, recently wanted to leave, I did not want to believe it Saturday but I received E-Card Thank you for all your hard work your new sponsor Geoffrey. Because we have not received information from SFI.
Giovanni B.

Italy

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Your sponsor my have moved you .No big deal .Just keep reaching for your goals. You can still make your dreams come true. A sponsor can't do your work for you .only you can . A good sponsor will help but you need to do the working moving up.Stay Awesome :sunglasses:
Your sponsor my have moved you .No big deal .Just keep reaching for your goals. You can still make your dreams come true. A sponsor can't do your work for you .only you can . A good sponsor will help but you need to do the working moving up.Stay Awesome
16x SUPPORT
Bill B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Enjoy working with your new sponsor, but also know that your old sponsor is still in your upline and you can, if needed, communicate with him too. Here is your complete upline: https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/upline
Enjoy working with your new sponsor, but also know that your old sponsor is still in your upline and you can, if needed, communicate with him too. Here is your complete upline: www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/upline
18x SUPPORT
Teresa S.

South Africa

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago 1 Reply

Hi Al, I just resent my email to you dated June 16, 2017, copying again your new sponsor, Steve L. I wrote you a long email explaining why I needed to transfer you to one of my Top 5 PSA, mainly because I am 100% Opti-Build. I did encourage you to get Builder Bundle of SFI in order for you to become a BTL or higher for you to get a DD from Steve L or from one of Steve's DDs -- for you to likely get Spillovers from me, Steve or more upline TLs. Again, congrats for moving fast up the SFI Ladder after you joined on June 5, 2017.
Hi Al,

I just resent my email to you dated June 16, 2017, copying again your new sponsor, Steve L.

I wrote you a long email explaining why I needed to transfer you to one of my Top 5 PSA, mainly because I am 100% Opti-Build. I did encourage you to get Builder Bundle of SFI in order for you to become a BTL or higher for you to get a DD from Steve L or from one of Steve's DDs -- for you to likely get Spillovers from me, Steve or more upline TLs.

Again, congrats for moving fast up the SFI Ladder after you joined on June 5, 2017.
2x SUPPORT
Bing O.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by Al M.

[quote=990424]Hi Al, I just resent my email to you dated June 16, 2017, copying again your new sponsor, Steve L. I wrote you a long email explaining why I needed to transfer you to one of my Top 5 PSA, mainly because I am 100% Opti-Build. I did encourage you to get Builder Bundle of SFI in order for you to become a BTL or higher for you to get a DD from Steve L or from one of Steve's DDs -- for you to likely get Spillovers from me, Steve or more upline TLs. Again, congrats for moving fast up the SFI Ladder after you joined on June 5, 2017.[/quote] Dear Bing Sir, Hope you have a good day with SFI. Yes, I read out through your E-mail. And I am planning for Builder Bundle as soon as possible. Whatever you suggest and ask me to do in SFI Family, I confess with a sense that I will always abide by to do those task. Because I know, my success in SFI hidden on your command, your suggestions, your advise. And I will be waiting for your future direction at any time. Because I want to keep myself always on committed with you regarding my Goal. Best & Regards Al Mamun
Bing O. posted:
Hi Al,

I just resent my email to you dated June 16, 2017, copying again your new sponsor, Steve L.

I wrote you a long email explaining why I needed to transfer you to one of my Top 5 PSA, mainly because I am 100% Opti-Build. I did encourage you to get Builder Bundle of SFI in order for you to become a BTL or higher for you to get a DD from Steve L or from one of Steve's DDs -- for you to likely get Spillovers from me, Steve or more upline TLs.

Again, congrats for moving fast up the SFI Ladder after you joined on June 5, 2017.

Dear Bing Sir,
Hope you have a good day with SFI. Yes, I read out through your E-mail. And I am planning for Builder Bundle as soon as possible. Whatever you suggest and ask me to do in SFI Family, I confess with a sense that I will always abide by to do those task. Because I know, my success in SFI hidden on your command, your suggestions, your advise. And I will be waiting for your future direction at any time. Because I want to keep myself always on committed with you regarding my Goal.
Best & Regards
Al Mamun
9x SUPPORT
Al M.

Bangladesh

Liked by Bing O.

| Edit settings