Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Suggestion about customer's choice of selection

Posted about 1 month ago More by Olanrewaju G.

Hi, Olanrewaju here........ In respect to the above subject, my suggestion goes thus: There should be a registration link which will show all areas of making money with SFI. When a prospect clicks on the link, there should be an option like, SIGN UP AS AN AFFILIATE and the benefits of becoming an affiliate, SIGN UP AS A CUSTOMER and the benefits of a customer, in the same link. So anyone who register as a customer will be able to see a notification maybe in the future to become an affiliate directly. Since it is not all of us, I inclusive cannot afford to own a website for now whereby i will arrange it and put the link accordingly. If the co-operate can do this, we will appreciate it.
Hi,
Olanrewaju here........ In respect to the above subject, my suggestion goes thus: There should be a registration link which will show all areas of making money with SFI. When a prospect clicks on the link, there should be an option like, SIGN UP AS AN AFFILIATE and the benefits of becoming an affiliate, SIGN UP AS A CUSTOMER and the benefits of a customer, in the same link. So anyone who register as a customer will be able to see a notification maybe in the future to become an affiliate directly.

Since it is not all of us, I inclusive cannot afford to own a website for now whereby i will arrange it and put the link accordingly.

If the co-operate can do this, we will appreciate it.
3x SUPPORT
Olanrewaju G.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 month ago 1 Reply

You can find tutorials on setting up a free blog on YouTube.
123x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #16

Posted about 1 month ago

Basically, the PATH Page is doing just that... [img]https://i.imgur.com/wpzGdr8.jpg[/img] https://www.sfimg.com/path
Basically, the PATH Page is doing just that...

www.sfimg.com/path
183x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #2

Posts: 8,948 | Followers: 1,135 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi, As an SFI Affiliate, you only need refer members. This is information about the Zing Network "Zing is our “umbrella network” under which all our properties reside. As a member of the Zing Network, you automatically have access to the SFI, TripleClicks, and Rewardical sites, as well as all our other properties. So, for example, we do not differentiate between a “TripleClicks Member” or a “Rewardical Member.” Rather, there are only members of the Zing Network who can access any of our sites using their Zing member login credentials." Here is the link below: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=231352&referrer=search Cheers
Hi,

As an SFI Affiliate, you only need refer members.

This is information about the Zing Network

"Zing is our “umbrella network” under which all our properties reside. As a member of the Zing Network, you automatically have access to the SFI, TripleClicks, and Rewardical sites, as well as all our other properties. So, for example, we do not differentiate between a “TripleClicks Member” or a “Rewardical Member.” Rather, there are only members of the Zing Network who can access any of our sites using their Zing member login credentials."

Here is the link below:

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=231352&referrer=search

Cheers

15x SUPPORT
Parameswaran K.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Posted about 1 month ago

I believe that SFI have made some provisions concerning this suggestion...the various programs such as the Rewardical ECA, the Zing* network, the Localvantia etc has a good provision for both customer and Affiliate opportunities...
I believe that SFI have made some provisions concerning
this suggestion...the various programs such as the Rewardical ECA,
the Zing* network, the Localvantia etc has a good provision
for both customer and Affiliate opportunities...
6x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

I'm not clear if I understood well your proposal. According to my knowledge, we already have different gateways for different Zing properites. So, if one member signs in as a PRM, let's say, he has a possibility to do conversion later on in SFI. In SFI for example, when we sign-in in SFI, we are showed options to be shown more infos about Team Building or Sales. We can enter through one "channel" and then expand our interest in other fields of Zing Network. You can enter to play games, let's give an example, and later on, you have one online store and you are provided an information about Rewardical, you can decide to enter into Rewardical progam too, as an Rewardical ECA. That was the purpose of Zing Network- as says in Soultions: "Glossary definition: [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=231351&referrer=search]Zing Network[/url] Zing is an “umbrella network” designed to simplify SFI for affiliates, putting membership in ALL of our properties “all under one roof.” So, for example, there is no such thing as a "TripleClicks Member" per se, or a "Rewardical Member," or a "Localvantia Member" (or Pricebenders or Eager Zebra members). Instead, there are only members of the Zing Network. Once signed-in in any Zing property our members are free to move through all properties and to expand their business/interests, as a customers or as businessmen. depending on their choice. "Serving" them all information at once could make them confusion, I'm affraid. The Company itself is providing info e-mails for every new member according through Zing property the person entered. That way we are not overwhelming them, but presenting them all programs gradually. That is how I see it. Thank you for your suggestion. Regards :-)
I'm not clear if I understood well your proposal. According to my knowledge, we already have different gateways for different Zing properites. So, if one member signs in as a PRM, let's say, he has a possibility to do conversion later on in SFI.
In SFI for example, when we sign-in in SFI, we are showed options to be shown more infos about Team Building or Sales.

We can enter through one "channel" and then expand our interest in other fields of Zing Network.
You can enter to play games, let's give an example, and later on, you have one online store and you are provided an information about Rewardical, you can decide to enter into Rewardical progam too, as an Rewardical ECA.

That was the purpose of Zing Network- as says in Soultions: "Glossary definition: Zing Network
Zing is an “umbrella network” designed to simplify SFI for affiliates, putting membership in ALL of our properties “all under one roof.” So, for example, there is no such thing as a "TripleClicks Member" per se, or a "Rewardical Member," or a "Localvantia Member" (or Pricebenders or Eager Zebra members). Instead, there are only members of the Zing Network.

Once signed-in in any Zing property our members are free to move through all properties and to expand their business/interests, as a customers or as businessmen. depending on their choice.
"Serving" them all information at once could make them confusion, I'm affraid. The Company itself is providing info e-mails for every new member according through Zing property the person entered. That way we are not overwhelming them, but presenting them all programs gradually. That is how I see it.
Thank you for your suggestion. Regards :-)
7x SUPPORT
Tara G.

Croatia

Guru Rank: #8

Posted about 1 month ago, edited about 1 month ago

[quote=1570580]Hi, Olanrewaju here........ In respect to the above subject, my suggestion goes thus: There should be a registration link which will show all areas of making money with SFI. When a prospect clicks on the link, there should be an option like, SIGN UP AS AN AFFILIATE and the benefits of becoming an affiliate, SIGN UP AS A CUSTOMER and the benefits of a customer, in the same link. So anyone who register as a customer will be able to see a notification maybe in the future to become an affiliate directly. Since it is not all of us, I inclusive cannot afford to own a website for now whereby i will arrange it and put the link accordingly. If the co-operate can do this, we will appreciate it.[/quote] With due respect, I believe that would be confusing and not effective. Better to focus on one or the other in your marketing and target what you want to attract. However, you could do your own testing of this if you felt it would improve your results.
Olanrewaju G. posted:
Hi,
Olanrewaju here........ In respect to the above subject, my suggestion goes thus: There should be a registration link which will show all areas of making money with SFI. When a prospect clicks on the link, there should be an option like, SIGN UP AS AN AFFILIATE and the benefits of becoming an affiliate, SIGN UP AS A CUSTOMER and the benefits of a customer, in the same link. So anyone who register as a customer will be able to see a notification maybe in the future to become an affiliate directly.

Since it is not all of us, I inclusive cannot afford to own a website for now whereby i will arrange it and put the link accordingly.

If the co-operate can do this, we will appreciate it.

With due respect, I believe that would be confusing and not effective. Better to focus on one or the other in your marketing and target what you want to attract. However, you could do your own testing of this if you felt it would improve your results.
Gery

United States

Posted about 1 month ago

thank u for ur post. l think in order to be effective, you need the website irrespective of the cost of hosting it. the most important thing to check is how many target audience can l reach with my website and what kind of effect will it have on the people.
thank u for ur post. l think in order to be effective, you need the website irrespective of the cost of hosting it. the most important thing to check is how many target audience can l reach with my website and what kind of effect will it have on the people.
Uchechukwu E.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 month ago

HI, While you are still waiting for you website, you can make do with blog which you can use instead. Good luck as give it a trial. Chikaodili
HI,
While you are still waiting for you website, you can make do with blog which you can use instead.

Good luck as give it a trial.

Chikaodili

Liked by Сергей Б.

Posted about 1 month ago More by Olanrewaju G.

I thank you all for your contributions. I will try Blogger and see what i can do though i have little experience about web designing. I am building one which is pointing2money.blogspot .com and put the features on my site to classify it. I will go back to it. Thanks once more.
I thank you all for your contributions.
I will try Blogger and see what i can do though i have little experience about web designing. I am building one which is pointing2money.blogspot .com and put the features on my site to classify it.
I will go back to it. Thanks once more.
3x SUPPORT
Olanrewaju G.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1570587]You can find tutorials on setting up a free blog on YouTube.[/quote] I agree, FREE websites are available to develop. Use SEARCH ENGINE to learn SFI's GATEWAYs are FREE Affiliate promotion pages and very well suited for BEGINNERS. Jan Green Network Majic Queen
Jessie M. posted:

I agree, FREE websites are available to develop.

Use SEARCH ENGINE to learn

SFI's GATEWAYs are FREE Affiliate promotion pages and very well suited for BEGINNERS.

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen
10x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Liked by Jessie M.

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Olanrewaju! You can advertise your various Gateway URLs in any place that advertises. [b]You do not have to obtain a website or blog[/b], though these extras do help. Start with one of your Gateway links, which has your ID embedded in it so you are credited with any sale. Do a general search for FREE ADVERTISING SITES and you will find so many available that you could never run out of options. May you have success going forward. Moira Doherty
Hi Olanrewaju!
You can advertise your various Gateway URLs in any place that advertises. You do not have to obtain a website or blog, though these extras do help. Start with one of your Gateway links, which has your ID embedded in it so you are credited with any sale. Do a general search for FREE ADVERTISING SITES and you will find so many available that you could never run out of options.

May you have success going forward.

Moira Doherty
SUPPORT
Moira D.

Canada

E365 Champion

| Edit settings