Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Rewardical adds enhanced support for Shopify stores!

Posted about 1 month ago, edited about 1 month ago More by Gery

Today we released enhanced support (with instant, verified claims) for Shopify's APIs, a big first step in greatly expanding our worldwide network of merchants that will award you Rewardicals with every purchase. First, in case you're not familiar with Shopify, here's brief recap: [img]https://i.imgur.com/gkXlZH3.jpg[/img] Shopify is a Canadian e-commerce company headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario. It is also the name of its proprietary e-commerce platform for online stores and retail point-of-sale systems. Shopify offers online retailers of a suite of services, including payments, marketing, shipping and customer engagement tools to simplify the process of running an online store for small merchants. - The company reported that it had more than 600,000 merchants using its platform as of August 2017, with total gross merchandise volume exceeding $55 billion. - Shopify is a publicly traded company (NYSE: SHOP). - In September 2015, Amazon.com announced it would be closing its Amazon Webstore service for merchants and had selected Shopify as the preferred migration provider. - In January 2017, Shopify announced integration with Amazon that would allow merchants to sell on Amazon from their Shopify stores. - In April 2018, Shopify announced a partnership with Deliv to offer same-day delivery capabilities to Shopify retailers. Read more about Shopify here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shopify [b]WHAT THIS MEANS FOR SFI AFFILIATES: [/b] - With easy integration with the Rewardical loyalty/rewards program for Shopify merchants, shopping choices can increase exponentially.  Indeed, over 600,000 online sellers use the Shopify platform and can now instantly add Rewardical support to attract and retain customers! - If you're currently a Rewardical ECA (RECA) or have been thinking about becoming an RECA, consider setting up your store on Shopify. By doing so, all purchases are verified and you can enable easy, instant auto-payments knowing all claims for tokens are valid. [b]DON'T FORGET!... [/b] Every Rewardical that is dished out by an RECA or Localvantia merchant generates CV (Commission Volume). That means a Direct Commission paid to the referrer, Co-Sponsor Commissions (if buyer is an affiliate), and 12 compressed generations of Team Overrides can be earned on every sale. [b]Special notes for Sponsors and Team Leaders:[/b] Be sure you're talking to your group regularly about not only patronizing Rewardical and Localvantia merchants...but also referring new ones regularly! Rewardical and Localvantia can become SFI mega-goldmines once we have more vendors in place. Learn about pre-registering Localvantia merchants here: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230690 Learn about referring Rewardical ECAs here: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=232035 [b]ONE MORE THING... [/b] As stated, today's integration with Shopify is just step one.  Step two involves building an app that Shopify merchants can use to plug into Rewardical even easier and that would be listed in Shopify's own directory of merchant tools.  Watch for future announcements about this development.
Today we released enhanced support (with instant, verified claims) for Shopify's APIs, a big first step in greatly expanding our worldwide network of merchants that will award you Rewardicals with every purchase.

First, in case you're not familiar with Shopify, here's brief recap:

Shopify is a Canadian e-commerce company headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario. It is also the name of its proprietary e-commerce platform for online stores and retail point-of-sale systems. Shopify offers online retailers of a suite of services, including payments, marketing, shipping and customer engagement tools to simplify the process of running an online store for small merchants.

- The company reported that it had more than 600,000 merchants using its platform as of August 2017, with total gross merchandise volume exceeding $55 billion.

- Shopify is a publicly traded company (NYSE: SHOP).

- In September 2015, Amazon.com announced it would be closing its Amazon Webstore service for merchants and had selected Shopify as the preferred migration provider.

- In January 2017, Shopify announced integration with Amazon that would allow merchants to sell on Amazon from their Shopify stores.

- In April 2018, Shopify announced a partnership with Deliv to offer same-day delivery capabilities to Shopify retailers.

Read more about Shopify here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shopify

WHAT THIS MEANS FOR SFI AFFILIATES:

- With easy integration with the Rewardical loyalty/rewards program for Shopify merchants, shopping choices can increase exponentially.  Indeed, over 600,000 online sellers use the Shopify platform and can now instantly add Rewardical support to attract and retain customers!

- If you're currently a Rewardical ECA (RECA) or have been thinking about becoming an RECA, consider setting up your store on Shopify. By doing so, all purchases are verified and you can enable easy, instant auto-payments knowing all claims for tokens are valid.

DON'T FORGET!...

Every Rewardical that is dished out by an RECA or Localvantia merchant generates CV (Commission Volume). That means a Direct Commission paid to the referrer, Co-Sponsor Commissions (if buyer is an affiliate), and 12 compressed generations of Team Overrides can be earned on every sale.

Special notes for Sponsors and Team Leaders:
Be sure you're talking to your group regularly about not only patronizing Rewardical and Localvantia merchants...but also referring new ones regularly! Rewardical and Localvantia can become SFI mega-goldmines once we have more vendors in place.

Learn about pre-registering Localvantia merchants here: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230690

Learn about referring Rewardical ECAs here: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=232035

ONE MORE THING...

As stated, today's integration with Shopify is just step one.  Step two involves building an app that Shopify merchants can use to plug into Rewardical even easier and that would be listed in Shopify's own directory of merchant tools.  Watch for future announcements about this development.
Gery

United States

Posted about 1 month ago

Another great addition to the SFI increasing avenues to leverage on in working for substantial earnings. Thank you Gery Carson and the entire SFImg management. Best wishes to every SFIers.
Another great addition to the SFI increasing avenues to leverage on in working for substantial earnings.

Thank you Gery Carson and the entire SFImg management.

Best wishes to every SFIers.
10x SUPPORT
Gabriel E.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 month ago

I can't wait to been hit up with the future announcements about this development. I an really eagerly to know more. Thanks, Mr Gery ! For this wonderful With easy integration with the Rewardical loyalty/rewards program for Shopify merchants, shopping choices can increase exponentially. Indeed, over 600,000 online sellers use the Shopify platform and can now instantly add Rewardical support to attract and retain customers.
I can't wait to been hit up with the future announcements about this development. I an really eagerly to know more.

Thanks, Mr Gery ! For this wonderful With easy integration with the Rewardical loyalty/rewards program for Shopify merchants, shopping choices can increase exponentially. Indeed, over 600,000 online sellers use the Shopify platform and can now instantly add Rewardical support to attract and retain customers.
83x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #11

Posted about 1 month ago, edited about 1 month ago

[b]Again he[/b] has shown!!!! [b]Certainly[/b] a [b]Great Development[/b] for every1 here, in [b]SFI[/b]. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Gv2UEYB.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MAhNCGs.png[/img] [b]Best regards.[/b]
Again he has shown!!!!

Certainly a Great Development for every1 here, in SFI.

Best regards.
4x SUPPORT
PRABHAT KUMAR R.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Thank you for another great addition to the way to earn better income. I believed there are a big numbers of SFIers selling on Shopify will benefits from this announcement and their income could potentially increased with Rewardical Loyalty program in place.
Thank you for another great addition to the way to earn better income. I believed there are a big numbers of SFIers selling on Shopify will benefits from this announcement and their income could potentially increased with Rewardical Loyalty program in place.
16x SUPPORT
Aina L.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago, edited about 1 month ago

What can I say! A giant step in the right direction with more to come. This is really a great news ever happened with SFI/Zing Network! This will prove to be a milestone year for SFI. Thanks Gery and staff for making this happen.
What can I say! A giant step in the right direction with more to come. This is really a great news ever happened with SFI/Zing Network! This will prove to be a milestone year for SFI.

Thanks Gery and staff for making this happen.
47x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #12

Posted about 1 month ago

Thanks Sir Gery, Always innovative, looking for new ways to enhance the business to the benefit of everyone. I'll surely look forward to keying in immediately. This is a step to success.
Thanks Sir Gery,
Always innovative, looking for new ways to enhance the business to the benefit of everyone. I'll surely look forward to keying in immediately. This is a step to success.
SUPPORT
Faith N.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 month ago

Indeed it's one of the greatest development in recent days and yes shopify stores will help to boost sales. Now things to watch how feasibility this integration will happen as time would be the key factor looking ahead with so many festivals days are planned I coming days. My all best wishes for future success. Regards
Indeed it's one of the greatest development in recent days and yes shopify stores will help to boost sales.

Now things to watch how feasibility this integration will happen as time would be the key factor looking ahead with so many festivals days are planned I coming days.

My all best wishes for future success.

Regards
333x SUPPORT
Nishat K.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago 4 Replies

Hi! This I can feel is an extraordinary announcement and a great step forward for SFI and for RECAs! For the Rewardical Program too! I would like to know however, how does this benefit me (or anybody like me), being just an EA or TL, who doesn't know or doesn't have an opportunity to refer a RECA, being just a normal SFI Affiliate? From what I understand it's only by winning RWs, if you have someone in your down line, who does business with Shopify (buying from stores in that system)! How does that transform in money? Because buying from stores in the Shopify System doesn't give us commissions like when they are buying from Triple Clicks! (in pure logic, those stores are not ours, so there are not commissions for us - I understand that!) So, how do we make money out of this opportunity? Can anybody tell me, please? Thank you!
Hi! This I can feel is an extraordinary announcement and a great step forward for SFI and for RECAs! For the Rewardical Program too!

I would like to know however, how does this benefit me (or anybody like me), being just an EA or TL, who doesn't know or doesn't have an opportunity to refer a RECA, being just a normal SFI Affiliate?

From what I understand it's only by winning RWs, if you have someone in your down line, who does business with Shopify (buying from stores in that system)! How does that transform in money? Because buying from stores in the Shopify System doesn't give us commissions like when they are buying from Triple Clicks! (in pure logic, those stores are not ours, so there are not commissions for us - I understand that!)

So, how do we make money out of this opportunity? Can anybody tell me, please? Thank you!
16x SUPPORT
Mihai I.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted about 1 month ago

Great news, Shopify is huge in ecommerce!
Great news, Shopify is huge in ecommerce!
5x SUPPORT
Robert B.

Canada

Posted about 1 month ago

Dear Mr. Carson, A very good business move who gives great opportunities for all SFI Affiliates. That means more chance for selling products under support of such estimated company, with great platform. Also that give a new way to affiliate for their work and this is terrain work, from shop to shop to offer small merchandise to be a part of that great chain of small sellers. Best regards!
Dear Mr. Carson,

A very good business move who gives great opportunities for all SFI Affiliates.
That means more chance for selling products under support of such estimated company,
with great platform. Also that give a new way to affiliate for their work and this is terrain work,
from shop to shop to offer small merchandise to be a part of that great chain of small sellers.

Best regards!
Dejan G.

Montenegro

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1569669]Hi! This I can feel is an extraordinary announcement and a great step forward for SFI and for RECAs! For the Rewardical Program too! I would like to know however, how does this benefit me (or anybody like me), being just an EA or TL, who doesn't know or doesn't have an opportunity to refer a RECA, being just a normal SFI Affiliate? From what I understand it's only by winning RWs, if you have someone in your down line, who does business with Shopify (buying from stores in that system)! How does that transform in money? Because buying from stores in the Shopify System doesn't give us commissions like when they are buying from Triple Clicks! (in pure logic, those stores are not ours, so there are not commissions for us - I understand that!) So, how do we make money out of this opportunity? Can anybody tell me, please? Thank you![/quote] Hi Mihai, You can redeem Rewardicals for Bitcoin...which you can then covert to money. ;) Probably take a while to get to that $25 minimum for redemption, but the option is there.
Mihai I. posted:
Hi! This I can feel is an extraordinary announcement and a great step forward for SFI and for RECAs! For the Rewardical Program too!

I would like to know however, how does this benefit me (or anybody like me), being just an EA or TL, who doesn't know or doesn't have an opportunity to refer a RECA, being just a normal SFI Affiliate?

From what I understand it's only by winning RWs, if you have someone in your down line, who does business with Shopify (buying from stores in that system)! How does that transform in money? Because buying from stores in the Shopify System doesn't give us commissions like when they are buying from Triple Clicks! (in pure logic, those stores are not ours, so there are not commissions for us - I understand that!)

So, how do we make money out of this opportunity? Can anybody tell me, please? Thank you!

Hi Mihai,

You can redeem Rewardicals for Bitcoin...which you can then covert to money. ;)
Probably take a while to get to that $25 minimum for redemption, but the option is there.
Ellyn W.

United States

| Edit settings