SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Expert Reports Posts by Delmage Taylor

Posted 9 days ago More by Delmage T. 1 Reply

Note to EVERYONE: Failure is an option. I have exercised it many times during my lifetime. I have had many successes at failure; matter of fact, most of my successes are failures. I'm very successful at failing. And I have a college-level education, thanks to failures. But one day, I will build that parachute before I hit the ground, then my greatest success will be that I have finally broken the lifetime chain of failures at which I have succeeded so spectacularly. Additional note to EVERYONE: That parachute will be my success with SFI.
Note to EVERYONE: Failure is an option. I have exercised it many times during my lifetime.

I have had many successes at failure; matter of fact, most of my successes are failures. I'm very successful at failing. And I have a college-level education, thanks to failures.

But one day, I will build that parachute before I hit the ground, then my greatest success will be that I have finally broken the lifetime chain of failures at which I have succeeded so spectacularly.

Additional note to EVERYONE: That parachute will be my success with SFI.
11x SUPPORT
Delmage T.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago More by Delmage T.

Thanks, Randy. You just made my day! Delmage P. S. replied to your post, but got this result: Address not found Mail Delivery Subsystem <mailer-daemon@googlemail.com>
Thanks, Randy. You just made my day!
Delmage

P. S. replied to your post, but got this result:
Address not found
Mail Delivery Subsystem <mailer-daemon@googlemail.com>
11x SUPPORT
Delmage T.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Marilyn C.

| Edit settings