Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What is stopping you?

Posted 3 days ago More by Tommie K. 1 Reply

[quote=1569139]I start to wonder if I made a mistake by reassigning them any members at the first place. Maybe I should have waited for them to start referring themselves for a while...[/quote] Yep! You answer your own question. You should have waited to see what they were going to do before your started reassigning them members in the first place. Now, they're waiting on you and your upline to fee them more PSAs if they remain active. You know, [b]Work with the Workers![/b]
Ivana M. posted:
I start to wonder if I made a mistake by reassigning them any members at the first place. Maybe I should have waited for them to start referring themselves for a while...

Yep! You answer your own question.

You should have waited to see what they were going to do before your started reassigning them members in the first place.

Now, they're waiting on you and your upline to fee them more PSAs if they remain active.

You know, Work with the Workers!

24x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago More by Ivana M.

[quote=1569142][quote=1569139]I start to wonder if I made a mistake by reassigning them any members at the first place. Maybe I should have waited for them to start referring themselves for a while...[/quote] Yep! You answer your own question. You should have waited to see what they were going to do before your started reassigning them members in the first place. Now, they're waiting on you and your upline to fee them more PSAs if they remain active. You know, [b]Work with the Workers![/b] [/quote] I guess so... But my goal was to show them that there will always be members. Not to bother if they start advertising by themselves and it is not going very good at the beginning. To not give up trying. I hoped that they will follow up with the example. But, unfortunately, it wasn't the case. I don't expect anyone of them to chase their status if they don't want to build their Team. I don't expect them to invest in any package to get to the EA if they don't want to build their Team. They are missing the big picture here...
Tommie K. posted:
Ivana M. posted:
I start to wonder if I made a mistake by reassigning them any members at the first place. Maybe I should have waited for them to start referring themselves for a while...

Yep! You answer your own question.

You should have waited to see what they were going to do before your started reassigning them members in the first place.

Now, they're waiting on you and your upline to fee them more PSAs if they remain active.

You know, Work with the Workers!

I guess so... But my goal was to show them that there will always be members. Not to bother if they start advertising by themselves and it is not going very good at the beginning. To not give up trying. I hoped that they will follow up with the example. But, unfortunately, it wasn't the case.
I don't expect anyone of them to chase their status if they don't want to build their Team.
I don't expect them to invest in any package to get to the EA if they don't want to build their Team. They are missing the big picture here...

2x SUPPORT
Ivana M.

Serbia

Posted 3 days ago More by Lidija S.

[quote=1569120][quote=1568999]Those people who log on their SFI online office and do daily tasks and play games didn't accept still seriously that actually, they should build their own business, to make to grow up, to develop it. They deep down themselves, dont believe in this job which they " work", many of them do this for fun, same as in Facebook, feel happy when getting some prize like TC, RW. They are not aware that SFI is very serious and real online job/business and we all here work, same as other work in factories, hospitals, etc. Many find excuses because are not ready to be serious or some are lazy to work, to sit in their chair, to advertise, to promote, to read and learn to be internet marketers, to earn money working on the internet. Nor all are for internet marketers same as not all can be doctors, singers, football players. We who are aware that we really work here to make money will always find a way to succeed, other will always have excuses not to work. That's the way it is. We should continue to build our teams/organizations with our working associates, and to continue to do our main job, advertising. [/quote] Thank you for your insight. I agree, they don't take this business seriously. But I wouldn't spend so much time on tasks, and games and forums and everything that comes with it, if I didn't take it seriously. That is why I don't understand them. I appreciate my time that much, to only spend it on important things. And the most important thing here is to advertise. Advertise to get new members and advertise to sell products. No status will matter if you don't have members or try to get them, to build your downline deep enough to be able to earn residual income... [/quote] [b][/b] TIME its maybe only a word for them, for me time is money and since I joined SFI I realized that no one can buy time, even someone who has a lot of money, so even person full of money never waste time. Maybe before SFI, I wasn't aware of time, wasting time, not using it in the right way for the right purpose. I need my " time " and I use it in the right way to have the benefit. Ivana you have right about all and continue to use your time the way suits you, dont wonder your self about people who waste their time in SFI doing nothing to develop their business, to learn to be internet marketers. :four_leaf_clover:
Ivana M. posted:
Lidija S. posted:
Those people who log on their SFI online office and do daily tasks and play games didn't accept still seriously that actually, they should build their own business, to make to grow up, to develop it. They deep down themselves, dont believe in this job which they " work", many of them do this for fun, same as in Facebook, feel happy when getting some prize like TC, RW. They are not aware that SFI is very serious and real online job/business and we all here work, same as other work in factories, hospitals, etc. Many find excuses because are not ready to be serious or some are lazy to work, to sit in their chair, to advertise, to promote, to read and learn to be internet marketers, to earn money working on the internet. Nor all are for internet marketers same as not all can be doctors, singers, football players. We who are aware that we really work here to make money will always find a way to succeed, other will always have excuses not to work. That's the way it is. We should continue to build our teams/organizations with our working associates, and to continue to do our main job, advertising.

Thank you for your insight. I agree, they don't take this business seriously. But I wouldn't spend so much time on tasks, and games and forums and everything that comes with it, if I didn't take it seriously. That is why I don't understand them. I appreciate my time that much, to only spend it on important things. And the most important thing here is to advertise. Advertise to get new members and advertise to sell products. No status will matter if you don't have members or try to get them, to build your downline deep enough to be able to earn residual income...

TIME its maybe only a word for them, for me time is money and since I joined SFI I realized that no one can buy time, even someone who has a lot of money, so even person full of money never waste time. Maybe before SFI, I wasn't aware of time, wasting time, not using it in the right way for the right purpose. I need my " time " and I use it in the right way to have the benefit. Ivana you have right about all and continue to use your time the way suits you, dont wonder your self about people who waste their time in SFI doing nothing to develop their business, to learn to be internet marketers.
Lidija S.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

| Edit settings