Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Sharing the correct information

Posted about 1 month ago More by Tanja K.

Just saw this on my STREAM...never mind who posted it. [b]"All SFI affiliates with the minimum rank of Executive Affiliate (to become Executive Affiliate you have to earn 1500 versapoints), can start pre-registering their local merchants." [/b] Please, be sure that you are sharing the correct information with your Team. Anyone, of ANY RANK, even AFF , can start Pre-Registering their local merchants. The EA rank is needed to become their Account Manager. As an Account Manager you can earn 1 token for every 10 tokens they dish to their RW customers...that's true. But, even if you are an AFF and you Pre-Register your favorite store... and someone else becomes their Account Manager, because, you are not EA... you will still earn tokens for every purchase you make in that store. It's VERY important to understand this...and act accordingly.
Just saw this on my STREAM...never mind who posted it.

"All SFI affiliates with the minimum rank of Executive Affiliate (to become Executive Affiliate you have to earn 1500 versapoints), can start pre-registering their local merchants."

Please, be sure that you are sharing the correct information with
your Team.

Anyone, of ANY RANK, even AFF , can start Pre-Registering their
local merchants.
The EA rank is needed to become their Account Manager.

As an Account Manager you can earn 1 token for every 10 tokens they
dish to their RW customers...that's true.
But, even if you are an AFF and you Pre-Register your favorite store...
and someone else becomes their Account Manager, because, you are not EA...
you will still earn tokens for every purchase you make in that store.

It's VERY important to understand this...and act accordingly.
183x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #2

Posts: 8,948 | Followers: 1,135 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted about 1 month ago More by Dušica M. 1 Reply

Tanja ... one question ... I confirmed EA Status and got 10 CSA ... do I need to get an extra 10 CSA and when? Thanks in advance, the encyclopedia:kissing_heart:! Dušica[img]https://i.imgur.com/4dWUqe0.png[/img]
Tanja ... one question ... I confirmed EA Status and got 10 CSA ... do I need to get an extra 10 CSA and when? Thanks in advance, the encyclopedia
! Dušica
25x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

Good post, Tanja! I'm not sure if you're post came through a Co-Sponsor or Upline--but either way it doesn't matter. However, as you mentioned the information we STREAM needs to be accurate. We also need to be sensitive to the fact that our STREAM reaches out to our CSAs who aren't really our affiliates--they're pretty much locked into someone else's line of sponsorship AND someone's permanent PSA (unless a sponsor quits or becomes inactive for a period of time). When I post in the STREAM I don't want to misdirect or wrongly influence anyone, and I'm always conscious of the fact my CSAs see me STREAMs. I want to provide solid info, general direction, and encouragement. I don't want to disrupt, be over zealous in providing direction on the stream because of differences in team building philosophies within different lines of sponsorship, and I try to keep my posts helpful, but general. I save the nitty-gritty for GroupMailers where I can be more direct and provide stronger instruction and keep it directed to my own downline. We need to remember that CSAs are an added plus, and they are not our downline, so for that reason, while I don't ever want to provide my team with wrong information--I'm especially more sensitive about my STREAM posts because CSAs see them. Thought I'd weigh in with you on this. Thanks! Go Diamond! --Hal
Good post, Tanja!
I'm not sure if you're post came through a Co-Sponsor or Upline--but either way it doesn't matter. However, as you mentioned the information we STREAM needs to be accurate. We also need to be sensitive to the fact that our STREAM reaches out to our CSAs who aren't really our affiliates--they're pretty much locked into someone else's line of sponsorship AND someone's permanent PSA (unless a sponsor quits or becomes inactive for a period of time). When I post in the STREAM I don't want to misdirect or wrongly influence anyone, and I'm always conscious of the fact my CSAs see me STREAMs. I want to provide solid info, general direction, and encouragement. I don't want to disrupt, be over zealous in providing direction on the stream because of differences in team building philosophies within different lines of sponsorship, and I try to keep my posts helpful, but general. I save the nitty-gritty for GroupMailers where I can be more direct and provide stronger instruction and keep it directed to my own downline.
We need to remember that CSAs are an added plus, and they are not our downline, so for that reason, while I don't ever want to provide my team with wrong information--I'm especially more sensitive about my STREAM posts because CSAs see them.
Thought I'd weigh in with you on this.
Thanks!

Go Diamond!
--Hal
16x SUPPORT
Harold G.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

[quote=1566694]Tanja ... one question ... I confirmed EA Status and got 10 CSA ... do I need to get an extra 10 CSA and when? Thanks in advance, the encyclopedia:kissing_heart:! Dušica[img]https://i.imgur.com/4dWUqe0.png[/img][/quote] This is what is written in the Announcement, Dusica: "EXECUTIVE SPEED BONUS Here are the details for the Executive Speed Bonus (ESB): In December, requalify as an EA (minimum EA) no later than December 10th, and you'll automatically receive 10 additional new CSAs ([b]to go with the standard 10 Bonus CSAs you already receive as an EA perk for a total of 20 CSAs). [/b] Note: ESB is planned to be offered for December 2018 ONLY. However, if we see a significant number of affiliates requalify as EAs early in December, we will extend the program and, potentially, make it a permanent monthly feature." So, yes, we should get 10+10 CSAs. Don't ask me WHEN, please...this "encyclpedia" has limited knowledge about some things. LOL I am not Gery...yet LOL
Dušica M. posted:
Tanja ... one question ... I confirmed EA Status and got 10 CSA ... do I need to get an extra 10 CSA and when? Thanks in advance, the encyclopedia
! Dušica

This is what is written in the Announcement, Dusica:

"EXECUTIVE SPEED BONUS

Here are the details for the Executive Speed Bonus (ESB):

In December, requalify as an EA (minimum EA) no later than December 10th, and you'll automatically receive 10 additional new CSAs (to go with the standard 10 Bonus CSAs you already receive as an EA perk for a total of 20 CSAs).

Note: ESB is planned to be offered for December 2018 ONLY. However, if we see a significant number of affiliates requalify as EAs early in December, we will extend the program and, potentially, make it a permanent monthly feature."

So, yes, we should get 10+10 CSAs.

Don't ask me WHEN, please...this "encyclpedia" has limited
knowledge about some things. LOL

I am not Gery...yet LOL

183x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago More by Dušica M. 1 Reply

[quote=1566701][quote=1566694]Tanja ... one question ... I confirmed EA Status and got 10 CSA ... do I need to get an extra 10 CSA and when? Thanks in advance, the encyclopedia:kissing_heart:! Dušica[img]https://i.imgur.com/4dWUqe0.png[/img][/quote] This is what is written in the Announcement, Dusica: "EXECUTIVE SPEED BONUS Here are the details for the Executive Speed Bonus (ESB): In December, requalify as an EA (minimum EA) no later than December 10th, and you'll automatically receive 10 additional new CSAs ([b]to go with the standard 10 Bonus CSAs you already receive as an EA perk for a total of 20 CSAs). [/b] Note: ESB is planned to be offered for December 2018 ONLY. However, if we see a significant number of affiliates requalify as EAs early in December, we will extend the program and, potentially, make it a permanent monthly feature." So, yes, we should get 10+10 CSAs. Don't ask me WHEN, please...this "encyclpedia" has limited knowledge about some things. LOL I am not Gery...yet LOL [/quote]I hope everything will be fine ... otherwise I contact support ... thanks!:blush:
Tanja K. posted:
Dušica M. posted:
! Dušica

"EXECUTIVE SPEED BONUS

In December, requalify as an EA (minimum EA) no later than December 10th, and you'll automatically receive 10 additional new CSAs (to go with the standard 10 Bonus CSAs you already receive as an EA perk for a total of 20 CSAs).

Note: ESB is planned to be offered for December 2018 ONLY. However, if we see a significant number of affiliates requalify as EAs early in December, we will extend the program and, potentially, make it a permanent monthly feature."

I am not Gery...yet LOL

I hope everything will be fine ... otherwise I contact support ... thanks!

25x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago 1 Reply

[quote=1566707][quote=1566701][quote=1566694]Tanja ... one question ... I confirmed EA Status and got 10 CSA ... do I need to get an extra 10 CSA and when? Thanks in advance, the encyclopedia:kissing_heart:! Dušica[img]https://i.imgur.com/4dWUqe0.png[/img][/quote] This is what is written in the Announcement, Dusica: "EXECUTIVE SPEED BONUS Here are the details for the Executive Speed Bonus (ESB): In December, requalify as an EA (minimum EA) no later than December 10th, and you'll automatically receive 10 additional new CSAs ([b]to go with the standard 10 Bonus CSAs you already receive as an EA perk for a total of 20 CSAs). [/b] Note: ESB is planned to be offered for December 2018 ONLY. However, if we see a significant number of affiliates requalify as EAs early in December, we will extend the program and, potentially, make it a permanent monthly feature." So, yes, we should get 10+10 CSAs. Don't ask me WHEN, please...this "encyclpedia" has limited knowledge about some things. LOL I am not Gery...yet LOL [/quote]I hope everything will be fine ... otherwise I contact support ... thanks!:blush: [/quote] I haven't recived them yet, we'll see 😁
Dušica M. posted:
Tanja K. posted:
Dušica M. posted:
! Dušica

"EXECUTIVE SPEED BONUS

I am not Gery...yet LOL

I haven't recived them yet, we'll see 😁
7x SUPPORT
Sonja U.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

[quote=1566710][quote=1566707][quote=1566701][quote=1566694]Tanja ... one question ... I confirmed EA Status and got 10 CSA ... do I need to get an extra 10 CSA and when? Thanks in advance, the encyclopedia:kissing_heart:! Dušica[img]https://i.imgur.com/4dWUqe0.png[/img][/quote] This is what is written in the Announcement, Dusica: "EXECUTIVE SPEED BONUS Here are the details for the Executive Speed Bonus (ESB): In December, requalify as an EA (minimum EA) no later than December 10th, and you'll automatically receive 10 additional new CSAs ([b]to go with the standard 10 Bonus CSAs you already receive as an EA perk for a total of 20 CSAs). [/b] Note: ESB is planned to be offered for December 2018 ONLY. However, if we see a significant number of affiliates requalify as EAs early in December, we will extend the program and, potentially, make it a permanent monthly feature." So, yes, we should get 10+10 CSAs. Don't ask me WHEN, please...this "encyclpedia" has limited knowledge about some things. LOL I am not Gery...yet LOL [/quote]I hope everything will be fine ... otherwise I contact support ... thanks!:blush: [/quote] I haven't recived them yet, we'll see 😁[/quote] I don't have the correct answer to that question... my logic says: they might wait for the 10th of the month to see WHO has qualified for that reward and then send additional CSAs to all of them.
Sonja U. posted:
Dušica M. posted:
Tanja K. posted:
Dušica M. posted:
! Dušica

"EXECUTIVE SPEED BONUS

I am not Gery...yet LOL

I haven't recived them yet, we'll see 😁

I don't have the correct answer to that question...
my logic says: they might wait for the 10th of the month to see
WHO has qualified for that reward and then send additional CSAs to
all of them.
183x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago 1 Reply

I doubt that anyone intentionally/knowingly posted the wrong information so we should contact any person that does so and allow them to correct it. You are right that the WHO does not matter. They may, or may not see this post. We do a person a favor by helping them set the record straight.
I doubt that anyone intentionally/knowingly posted the wrong information so we should contact any person that does so and allow them to correct it. You are right that the WHO does not matter. They may, or may not see this post. We do a person a favor by helping them set the record straight.
9x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

Guru Rank: #1

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1566692]Just saw this on my STREAM...never mind who posted it. [b]"All SFI affiliates with the minimum rank of Executive Affiliate (to become Executive Affiliate you have to earn 1500 versapoints), can start pre-registering their local merchants." [/b] Please, be sure that you are sharing the correct information with your Team. Anyone, of ANY RANK, even AFF , can start Pre-Registering their local merchants. The EA rank is needed to become their Account Manager. As an Account Manager you can earn 1 token for every 10 tokens they dish to their RW customers...that's true. But, even if you are an AFF and you Pre-Register your favorite store... and someone else becomes their Account Manager, because, you are not EA... you will still earn tokens for every purchase you make in that store. It's VERY important to understand this...and act accordingly.[/quote] Greetings Tanja, thank you for clearing this up. I actually thought you needed to be an EA in order to pre-register. However that's due to not reading the information well. So I also encourage everyone to make sure that you read the information well and re-read if needed. Thanks again:thumbsup:
Tanja K. posted:
Just saw this on my STREAM...never mind who posted it.

"All SFI affiliates with the minimum rank of Executive Affiliate (to become Executive Affiliate you have to earn 1500 versapoints), can start pre-registering their local merchants."

Please, be sure that you are sharing the correct information with
your Team.

Anyone, of ANY RANK, even AFF , can start Pre-Registering their
local merchants.
The EA rank is needed to become their Account Manager.

As an Account Manager you can earn 1 token for every 10 tokens they
dish to their RW customers...that's true.
But, even if you are an AFF and you Pre-Register your favorite store...
and someone else becomes their Account Manager, because, you are not EA...
you will still earn tokens for every purchase you make in that store.

It's VERY important to understand this...and act accordingly.

Greetings Tanja, thank you for clearing this up. I actually thought you needed to be an EA in order to pre-register. However that's due to not reading the information well. So I also encourage everyone to make sure that you read the information well and re-read if needed. Thanks again
4x SUPPORT
Fay J.

United States

[quote=1566717]I doubt that anyone intentionally/knowingly posted the wrong information so we should contact any person that does so and allow them to correct it. You are right that the WHO does not matter. They may, or may not see this post. We do a person a favor by helping them set the record straight.[/quote] In fact, Randy...I first tried to reply to that post...it was a re-streamed one... and I was not allowed to reply...I just got a blank page... That's why I made this post.
Randy I. posted:

In fact, Randy...I first tried to reply to that post...it was a re-streamed one...
and I was not allowed to reply...I just got a blank page...
That's why I made this post.
183x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago, edited about 1 month ago 1 Reply

Thanks, Tanja, for this valuable reminder. One thing that puzzled me about who reads our Stream Posts...I know it's open to our team of PSAs and CSAs. But once there appeared a name and profile of someone not in my group, who ticked the like box. I clicked on her profile but a note said I am not allowed to contact her, not by team mail or chat. For a while, she did not come back. But recently, there she was again...liking my post. I did what I can, so I posted a plea for her to please contact me if she can. But she did not. Is she regularly reading my Streams? I wonder! If she's not in my group, then why was she able to view my Streams? Like what Dusica said, you're an Encyclopedia :star: so I hope you can Enlighten me :relaxed: I'm curious!:smiley_cat:
Thanks, Tanja, for this valuable reminder.

One thing that puzzled me about who reads our Stream Posts...I know it's open to our team of PSAs and CSAs. But once there appeared a name and profile of someone not in my group, who ticked the like box. I clicked on her profile but a note said I am not allowed to contact her, not by team mail or chat. For a while, she did not come back. But recently, there she was again...liking my post.

I did what I can, so I posted a plea for her to please contact me if she can. But she did not. Is she regularly reading my Streams? I wonder!

If she's not in my group, then why was she able to view my Streams? Like what Dusica said, you're an Encyclopedia
so I hope you can Enlighten me

I'm curious!

41x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1566931]Thanks, Tanja, for this valuable reminder. One thing that puzzled me about who reads our Stream Posts...I know it's open to our team of PSAs and CSAs. But once there appeared a name and profile of someone not in my group, who ticked the like box. I clicked on her profile but a note said I am not allowed to contact her, not by team mail or chat. For a while, she did not come back. But recently, there she was again...liking my post. I did what I can, so I posted a plea for her to please contact me if she can. But she did not. Is she regularly reading my Streams? I wonder! If she's not in my group, then why was she able to view my Streams? Like what Dusica said, you're an Encyclopedia :star: so I hope you can Enlighten me :relaxed: I'm curious!:smiley_cat: [/quote] LOL This "Encyclpedia" is not so sure what to say for your case, Glacy... Maybe some member of your Team re-streamed your post so, she was able to see it...she might be a CSA of some of your members. In my case, it is, also, a re-streamed post...that person is not my upline.
Gliceria P. posted:
Thanks, Tanja, for this valuable reminder.

One thing that puzzled me about who reads our Stream Posts...I know it's open to our team of PSAs and CSAs. But once there appeared a name and profile of someone not in my group, who ticked the like box. I clicked on her profile but a note said I am not allowed to contact her, not by team mail or chat. For a while, she did not come back. But recently, there she was again...liking my post.

I did what I can, so I posted a plea for her to please contact me if she can. But she did not. Is she regularly reading my Streams? I wonder!

If she's not in my group, then why was she able to view my Streams? Like what Dusica said, you're an Encyclopedia
so I hope you can Enlighten me

I'm curious!

LOL
This "Encyclpedia" is not so sure what to say for your case, Glacy...

Maybe some member of your Team re-streamed your post so, she was able
to see it...she might be a CSA of some of your members.

In my case, it is, also, a re-streamed post...that person is not my upline.
183x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings