Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Supernova and Quantum prizes

Posted 10 days ago

Since the start of the AA, I have entered 235 Auctions, although I have won some prizes but I yet to be a winner in Supernova and quantum prizes. Are there other specific things to do to increase the chances or am I doing something wrong? Even if I guess the right bid I am always a looser in the tie break. Thanks
Since the start of the AA, I have entered 235 Auctions, although I have won some prizes but I yet to be a winner in Supernova and quantum prizes. Are there other specific things to do to increase the chances or am I doing something wrong? Even if I guess the right bid I am always a looser in the tie break.
Thanks
Gina S.

Uganda

Posted 10 days ago

[quote=1531291]Since the start of the AA, I have entered 235 Auctions, although I have won some prizes but I yet to be a winner in Supernova and quantum prizes. Are there other specific things to do to increase the chances or am I doing something wrong? Even if I guess the right bid I am always a looser in the tie break. Thanks[/quote] Hi Gina! Do not worry too much about doing right or wrong in Astro Auctions. Supernova and Quantum are very rare prizes and majority of all participants have not win any of those yet. Me neither even with more than thousand auctions behind me so far... As for the tiebreakers in PTB contest; they're absolutely clear and conducted by the official rules, so you may increase your chances, e.g. by bidding with more TCredits and determine more TCredits for Constellation prizes (if you wish so, of course). Best regards !
Gina S. posted:
Since the start of the AA, I have entered 235 Auctions, although I have won some prizes but I yet to be a winner in Supernova and quantum prizes. Are there other specific things to do to increase the chances or am I doing something wrong? Even if I guess the right bid I am always a looser in the tie break.
Thanks

Hi Gina!

Do not worry too much about doing right or wrong in Astro Auctions. Supernova and Quantum are very rare prizes and majority of all participants have not win any of those yet. Me neither even with more than thousand auctions behind me so far...

As for the tiebreakers in PTB contest; they're absolutely clear and conducted by the official rules, so you may increase your chances, e.g. by bidding with more TCredits and determine more TCredits for Constellation prizes (if you wish so, of course).

Best regards !
300x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 10 days ago

Don't worry, the right time will come to you in unexpected prize, the astro auctions luck is similar to t-time, poker, biz quiz, etc. don't let doubts make you loser, stay positive.
Don't worry, the right time will come to you in unexpected prize, the astro auctions luck is similar to t-time, poker, biz quiz, etc. don't let doubts make you loser, stay positive.
solon a.

Philippines

Posted 10 days ago

Hello Gina ... simply, a lot of factors are in the "game" ... I recommend placing an Auto Pilot on multiple Auctions ... and so you can set your offer early or among the first! Greeting Dušica
Hello Gina ... simply, a lot of factors are in the "game" ... I recommend placing an Auto Pilot on multiple Auctions ... and so you can set your offer early or among the first! Greeting Dušica
18x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #12

Posted 10 days ago

You are not doing anything wrong. Just keep playing the game and with luck you will win any of the two soon. I won the supernova two days ago in an auction I never expect. I just login saw the auction and had a feeling to bid in it and I did woyb my regular 1 Tcredit and at the end the was draw the supernova constellation prize. My next target is the quatim and more of PTB, rocket box an other prize. When I am ready to win the auction itself I know what to do + which is to out bid everyone in any auction I choose. All the best with future wins Kolade Okuwa
You are not doing anything wrong. Just keep playing the game and with luck you will win any of the two soon. I won the supernova two days ago in an auction I never expect. I just login saw the auction and had a feeling to bid in it and I did woyb my regular 1 Tcredit and at the end the was draw the supernova constellation prize. My next target is the quatim and more of PTB, rocket box an other prize. When I am ready to win the auction itself I know what to do + which is to out bid everyone in any auction I choose.

All the best with future wins
Kolade Okuwa
4x SUPPORT
Kolade Joseph O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 10 days ago

Congratulations on your awards at the AA, it's really impressive number AA auction or so i paid after you won the supernova ... What I tell all the congratulations and good luck on ...
Congratulations on your awards at the AA, it's really impressive number AA auction or so i paid after you won the supernova ... What I tell all the congratulations and good luck on ...
Vladimir B.

Serbia

Liked by irina z. Ivana S.

Posted 10 days ago

Hi Gina Congratulations for your prize and award. Supernova and quantum (rare prize) are like others prize determinate by a chance factor. And I don't think you are a looser because when you play AA you always win even if you don't win the main prize. Keep playing and enter in auction as much as possible. You never know maybe today is your day to win the quantum. Best regards!
Hi Gina
Congratulations for your prize and award. Supernova and quantum (rare prize) are like others prize determinate by a chance factor. And I don't think you are a looser because when you play AA you always win even if you don't win the main prize. Keep playing and enter in auction as much as possible. You never know maybe today is your day to win the quantum.
Best regards!
Naomie F.

Haiti

Liked by irina z. Ivana S.

| Edit settings