Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Obtaining Rank using Rewardicals Advancing abobe EA

Posted 4 months ago More by James M.

This is for all new affiliates that accumulate enough Rewardicals to advance further than EA. READ THE CONDITIONS I obviously did not follow this advice and splashed out over 8000 Rewardicals to go BTL. If you check your scoreboard it does specify that to advance to BTL you DO NEED TO PURCHASE 1500 VP. "Here's what you need to requalify You are currently short 1,500 Sales VP" So this is my question and maybe Tommy K can help me with this. How do you advance to GTL without spending a dime? So answers on a postcard, please. The great news is I am now top of my E365 and first in my country class. All I need is a BTL just like me to advance to STL Regards James M
This is for all new affiliates that accumulate enough Rewardicals to advance further than EA.

READ THE CONDITIONS
I obviously did not follow this advice and splashed out over 8000 Rewardicals to go BTL.
If you check your scoreboard it does specify that to advance to BTL you DO NEED TO PURCHASE 1500 VP.

"Here's what you need to requalify
You are currently short 1,500 Sales VP"

So this is my question and maybe Tommy K can help me with this. How do you advance to GTL without spending a dime? So answers on a postcard, please.

The great news is I am now top of my E365 and first in my country class. All I need is a BTL just like me to advance to STL

Regards
James M
5x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 4 months ago More by Aina L. 1 Reply

Yes, 1500 sales VP is a must in order to advance to BTL. Most is setting 125 TCredits as their AD to fulfill this requirement.
Yes, 1500 sales VP is a must in order to advance to BTL. Most is setting 125 TCredits as their AD to fulfill this requirement.
16x SUPPORT
Aina L.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

It is good that you're at least top of your class. If you continue working hard, you may become the E365 champion and enjoy all the benefits that come with that. It is very important that you study your launch pad lessons and read instructions carefully to know how to advance in rank and also make progress in your business. Best of luck
It is good that you're at least top of your class. If you continue working hard, you may become the E365 champion and enjoy all the benefits that come with that. It is very important that you study your launch pad lessons and read instructions carefully to know how to advance in rank and also make progress in your business.
Best of luck
Omede D.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1524443]This is for all new affiliates that accumulate enough Rewardicals to advance further than EA. READ THE CONDITIONS I obviously did not follow this advice and splashed out over 8000 Rewardicals to go BTL. If you check your scoreboard it does specify that to advance to BTL you DO NEED TO PURCHASE 1500 VP. "Here's what you need to requalify You are currently short 1,500 Sales VP" So this is my question and maybe Tommy K can help me with this. How do you advance to GTL without spending a dime? So answers on a postcard, please. The great news is I am now top of my E365 and first in my country class. All I need is a BTL just like me to advance to STL Regards James M[/quote] Good luck in your search to become STL.Foe me the rank of EA is enough.When i will have a strong team up to many generations,there i will see how to step up my rank.So goodluck
James M. posted:
This is for all new affiliates that accumulate enough Rewardicals to advance further than EA.

READ THE CONDITIONS
I obviously did not follow this advice and splashed out over 8000 Rewardicals to go BTL.
If you check your scoreboard it does specify that to advance to BTL you DO NEED TO PURCHASE 1500 VP.

"Here's what you need to requalify
You are currently short 1,500 Sales VP"

So this is my question and maybe Tommy K can help me with this. How do you advance to GTL without spending a dime? So answers on a postcard, please.

The great news is I am now top of my E365 and first in my country class. All I need is a BTL just like me to advance to STL

Regards

James M

Good luck in your search to become STL.Foe me the rank of EA is enough.When i will have a strong team up to many generations,there i will see how to step up my rank.So goodluck
2x SUPPORT
Nouta Ngounou A.

Cameroon

E365 Country Champion

contains great tip

Posted 4 months ago 2 Replies

Hi James, Some affiliates have a lot of PRMs, so I guess their Sales VP comes from purchases of their PRM at Tripleclicks. Whenever a PRM purchases an item from Tripleclicks, you get the VP and earn direct commission. So if you get enough VP (1500) from PRM purchases, you can advance to higher rank without spending a dime. I hope I'm right. Anne
Hi James,

Some affiliates have a lot of PRMs, so I guess their Sales VP comes from purchases of their PRM at Tripleclicks. Whenever a PRM purchases an item from Tripleclicks, you get the VP and earn direct commission. So if you get enough VP (1500) from PRM purchases, you can advance to higher rank without spending a dime.

I hope I'm right.

Anne
8x SUPPORT
Anna Marie D.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Teresa S. 2 Replies

This morning I exchanged 6000 RT for a $10 Gift Certificate. Then I went to buy 5 single TCredits, and at cash out, used my $10 Gift Certificate to pay. I got 510 sales/purchases VP. Had it been 18 000 RT I'd exchanged for a $30 Gift Certificate, I could have bought 15 single TCredits with it, and could have gotten 1530 sales/purchases VP.
This morning I exchanged 6000 RT for a $10 Gift Certificate. Then I went to buy 5 single TCredits, and at cash out, used my $10 Gift Certificate to pay. I got 510 sales/purchases VP.

Had it been 18 000 RT I'd exchanged for a $30 Gift Certificate, I could have bought 15 single TCredits with it, and could have gotten 1530 sales/purchases VP.

25x SUPPORT
Teresa S.

South Africa

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1524513]This morning I exchanged 6000 RT for a $10 Gift Certificate. Then I went to buy 5 single TCredits, and at cash out, used my $10 Gift Certificate to pay. I got 510 sales/purchases VP. Had it been 18 000 RT I'd exchanged for a $30 Gift Certificate, I could have bought 15 single TCredits with it, and could have gotten 1530 sales/purchases VP. [/quote] The POWER of Rewardicals! Earn them in whatever way we can...and use them in the way we NEED... and WHEN we need it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/O6RUNVz.jpg[/img]
Teresa S. posted:
This morning I exchanged 6000 RT for a $10 Gift Certificate. Then I went to buy 5 single TCredits, and at cash out, used my $10 Gift Certificate to pay. I got 510 sales/purchases VP.

Had it been 18 000 RT I'd exchanged for a $30 Gift Certificate, I could have bought 15 single TCredits with it, and could have gotten 1530 sales/purchases VP.

The POWER of Rewardicals!

Earn them in whatever way we can...and use them in the way we NEED...
and WHEN we need it.

183x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #2

Posts: 8,948 | Followers: 1,135 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 4 months ago

Hi James, Congrats for your positive taughts or actions, Stay positive, keep going ahead. This is just a Great example for others. Thanks. Best wishes to you..
Hi James, Congrats for your positive taughts or actions, Stay positive, keep going ahead. This is just a Great example for others. Thanks.
Best wishes to you..
Madelline B.

Guadeloupe

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1524499]Hi James, Some affiliates have a lot of PRMs, so I guess their Sales VP comes from purchases of their PRM at Tripleclicks. Whenever a PRM purchases an item from Tripleclicks, you get the VP and earn direct commission. So if you get enough VP (1500) from PRM purchases, you can advance to higher rank without spending a dime. I hope I'm right. Anne[/quote] Yes, Anne...you are right!
Anna Marie D. posted:
Hi James,

Some affiliates have a lot of PRMs, so I guess their Sales VP comes from purchases of their PRM at Tripleclicks. Whenever a PRM purchases an item from Tripleclicks, you get the VP and earn direct commission. So if you get enough VP (1500) from PRM purchases, you can advance to higher rank without spending a dime.

I hope I'm right.

Anne

Yes, Anne...you are right!
183x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #2

Posts: 8,948 | Followers: 1,135 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

Aina happy SFI joining anniversary!
Aina happy SFI joining anniversary!
12x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Jessie M. 1 Reply

[quote=1524456]Yes, 1500 sales VP is a must in order to advance to BTL. Most is setting 125 TCredits as their AD to fulfill this requirement. [/quote] Happy Anniversary Aina.
Aina L. posted:

Happy Anniversary Aina.
123x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #16

Posted 4 months ago More by Jessie M.

[quote=1524499]Hi James, Some affiliates have a lot of PRMs, so I guess their Sales VP comes from purchases of their PRM at Tripleclicks. Whenever a PRM purchases an item from Tripleclicks, you get the VP and earn direct commission. So if you get enough VP (1500) from PRM purchases, you can advance to higher rank without spending a dime. I hope I'm right. Anne[/quote] VP from sales & purchases are classed as sales VP. Action VPs are from actions performed. I agree with your Anna - PRMs, PSAs & CSAs.
Anna Marie D. posted:
Hi James,

I hope I'm right.

Anne

VP from sales & purchases are classed as sales VP. Action VPs are from actions performed. I agree with your Anna - PRMs, PSAs & CSAs.
123x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #16

| Edit settings