Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Do Affiliates Really Need The Forum???

Posted about 1 month ago More by Bruce H.

Do Affiliates Really Need The Forum??? They certainly do, at all levels of Tenure & Rank. I've never found a Marketer that didn't need this Forum, or something like it. Why? Glicy P. asks? Quite frankly, I've never found a Marketer that knew all there is to know about his profession.She, or he, has to face that parade of situations that arise often, and also the hundeds of little questions and problems that need their attention and adequate handling. She or he must be available to answer questions of all sorts on a daily basis. Bless you and yours, Bye for now. Bruce Harper

They certainly do, at all levels of Tenure & Rank. I've never found a Marketer that didn't need this Forum, or something
like it. Why? Glicy P. asks? Quite frankly, I've never found a Marketer that knew all there is to know about his profession.She, or he, has to face that parade of situations that arise often, and also the hundeds of little questions and
problems that need their attention and adequate handling. She or he must be available to answer questions of all sorts
on a daily basis. Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper
15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Yes of course , we need the Forum. Especially when one's Sponsor/Co-Sponsor is/are not quite helpful. Here at the Forum, we can find a lot of Affiliates who are willing to answer your questions. I had so many Sponsors. Regards... ... ...
Yes of course , we need the Forum.
Especially when one's Sponsor/Co-Sponsor is/are not quite helpful.
Here at the Forum, we can find a lot of Affiliates who are willing to answer your questions.
I had so many Sponsors.
Regards... ... ...
25x SUPPORT
Aung B.

Myanmar

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

You got to have the forum. How would you be successful without it? It has been a great tool to have for everything you want to do in your business. Charles Ragland
You got to have the forum. How would you be successful without it? It has been a great tool to have for everything you want to do in your business.

Charles Ragland
Charles R.

United States

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Bruce, Its a great post and being a member of 2 months I feel an affiliate really needs this forum to express his concerns, asking my stupid doubts, clear my understandings, express my happiness in winning contests and moreover to know 'what is SFI is all about' Regards, Bijesh
Hi Bruce,

Its a great post and being a member of 2 months I feel an affiliate really needs this forum to express his concerns, asking my stupid doubts, clear my understandings, express my happiness in winning contests and moreover to know 'what is SFI is all about'

Regards,
Bijesh
Bijesh O.

India

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1517279]Do Affiliates Really Need The Forum??? They certainly do, at all levels of Tenure & Rank. I've never found a Marketer that didn't need this Forum, or something like it. Why? Glicy P. asks? Quite frankly, I've never found a Marketer that knew all there is to know about his profession.She, or he, has to face that parade of situations that arise often, and also the hundeds of little questions and problems that need their attention and adequate handling. She or he must be available to answer questions of all sorts on a daily basis. Bless you and yours, Bye for now. Bruce Harper [/quote] One of the first things I do after logging every day is to review forum posts. The experience of members who have been here longer than I have is nothing to be sneezed at. I appreciate every tidbit of info I get plus I get to let others on my team know what's going on with the other members. There will always be those strange things that happen which leave you perplexed but somewhere, somebody has already experienced it and people are always ready to share the necessary info. William Hemmelgarn
Bruce H. posted:

They certainly do, at all levels of Tenure & Rank. I've never found a Marketer that didn't need this Forum, or something
like it. Why? Glicy P. asks? Quite frankly, I've never found a Marketer that knew all there is to know about his profession.She, or he, has to face that parade of situations that arise often, and also the hundeds of little questions and
problems that need their attention and adequate handling. She or he must be available to answer questions of all sorts
on a daily basis. Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

One of the first things I do after logging every day is to review forum posts. The experience of members who have been here longer than I have is nothing to be sneezed at. I appreciate every tidbit of info I get plus I get to let others on my team know what's going on with the other members. There will always be those strange things that happen which leave you perplexed but somewhere, somebody has already experienced it and people are always ready to share the necessary info.

William Hemmelgarn
2x SUPPORT
William H.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Mr. Bruce, :) Indeed, we need to visit the Forum, often if we have extra time. As a newbie, you have to finish reading all the lessons from Launchpad at least 1-2 lessons will be your goal a day, and continue exploring by visiting all the tabs, menu etc at your SFI Homepage/Affiliate Center. Because, all the answers you are looking for is just over there. If you still have questions or confused with anything, SFI Forum is open for everyone. Forum has done a great help for me when I was a newbie here. We need to read posts, because it's worth it, for us to improve our knowledge. Honestly, we don't really need our Sponsor or Co-sponsor. But they are assigned to us, just like a bonus or incentives. So, we shouldn't depend on them all the time, because this is our own business. No one will greatly get benefits from our hard work but ourselves. Don't wait for your Sponsor, just do your best. Your sponsor might just watching how you work your business, or how you do your part. He/She knows the perfect time to help you, if he/she is willing to give you a hand or if he/she is capable. (For me, no need to ask, it's awkward though.) Only Launchpad, Forum and your hardwork is all you need! :) Have a great day! Take care, Mr. Harper! :)
Hi Mr. Bruce, :)

Indeed, we need to visit the Forum, often if we have extra time.

As a newbie, you have to finish reading all the lessons from Launchpad at least 1-2 lessons will be your goal a day, and continue exploring by visiting all the tabs, menu etc at your SFI Homepage/Affiliate Center. Because, all the answers you are looking for is just over there.

If you still have questions or confused with anything, SFI Forum is open for everyone. Forum has done a great help for me when I was a newbie here. We need to read posts, because it's worth it, for us to improve our knowledge.

Honestly, we don't really need our Sponsor or Co-sponsor. But they are assigned to us, just like a bonus or incentives. So, we shouldn't depend on them all the time, because this is our own business. No one will greatly get benefits from our hard work but ourselves.

Don't wait for your Sponsor, just do your best. Your sponsor might just watching how you work your business, or how you do your part. He/She knows the perfect time to help you, if he/she is willing to give you a hand or if he/she is capable. (For me, no need to ask, it's awkward though.)

Only Launchpad, Forum and your hardwork is all you need! :)

Have a great day!
Take care, Mr. Harper! :)
19x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #19

Posted about 1 month ago

Oh for sure, I would have left a Long time ago had I not had the immense support and advise from this extremely knowledgeable group of experts who were willing to share and assist.
Oh for sure, I would have left a Long time ago had I not had the immense support and advise from this extremely knowledgeable group of experts who were willing to share and assist.
2x SUPPORT
George B.

South Africa

Posted about 1 month ago

I use the Forum to keep up to date on concerns across the affiliate community, things I will not necessarily hear from my own team. This is often the first place I visit.
I use the Forum to keep up to date on concerns across the affiliate community, things I will not necessarily hear from my own team. This is often the first place I visit.
2x SUPPORT
Laura M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Yes, regardless of whatever Rank we are at we all need the Forum . The Forum is a treasure trove of vital information to help us build our businesses . If you are looking for clarity on any subject regarding your business you can find it at the Forum . See the Forum Index here : https://www.sfimg.com/forum/index Best regards Edward
Yes, regardless of whatever Rank we are at we all need the Forum .
The Forum is a treasure trove of vital information to help us build
our businesses . If you are looking for clarity on any subject regarding
your business you can find it at the Forum .

See the Forum Index here : www.sfimg.com/forum/index

Best regards
Edward
60x SUPPORT
Edward G.

Jamaica

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

The FORUM reminds us daily that we are an entrepreneur and it is a key aspect to our daily happiness, socializing and resolving any SFI issues, including the chances of learning from the SFI president himself. Really, for me there is no place like the forum and I let my PSA knows this invaluable asset when they join. So we need the forum. Cheers! :bowtie:
The FORUM reminds us daily that we are an entrepreneur and it is a key aspect to our daily happiness, socializing and resolving any SFI issues, including the chances of learning from the SFI president himself.

Really, for me there is no place like the forum and I let my PSA knows this invaluable asset when they join.
So we need the forum.

Cheers!

21x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #9

Posted about 1 month ago

Of course it is needed. For all the people it is good source of knowledge and sharing experience as well as learning so many things through the Forum is a good resource for the new joinees. Regards..
Of course it is needed. For all the people it is good source of knowledge and sharing experience as well as learning so many things through the Forum is a good resource for the new joinees.

Regards..
Preeti K.

India

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Yes Sir. Mr. Bruce We need our SFI First Class Forum. I need this forum to get an answer. I need this forum to wake me up sometime. Awsome Post Sir. You have a great weekend. Cheers. Sangoh Tan
Yes Sir. Mr. Bruce
We need our SFI First Class Forum.
I need this forum to get an answer.
I need this forum to wake me up sometime.
Awsome Post Sir.
You have a great weekend.
Cheers.
Sangoh Tan
4x SUPPORT
Sangoh T.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

| Edit settings