Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Discovering Interesting Rewardical-ECAs

Posted 2 months ago More by Stephen D.

I suggest that Readers advise their Team to: Study the List of Online Stores shown on your personalized RW (Rewardical) red-tab BEFORE turning it to green. Note that you are shown a different List AFTER turning the tab green. 1) Click the Link to any Online Store that looks interesting and then 2) click their Follow-link or Subscribe-link, if the Store is interesting. (the Store-website should feature one or both Links) Some ECA (or R-ECA) sell: 1) Guaranteed-numbers of PSA/PRM at below your cost of "FREE" ones if you Value your Time. 2) Informative e-books, some written for SFI-affiliates by SFI Team Leaders. Best Wishes,
I suggest that Readers advise their Team to:

Study the List of Online Stores shown on your personalized RW (Rewardical) red-tab BEFORE turning it to green. Note that you are shown a different List AFTER turning the tab green.

1) Click the Link to any Online Store that looks interesting and then
2) click their Follow-link or Subscribe-link, if the Store is interesting.
(the Store-website should feature one or both Links)

Some ECA (or R-ECA) sell:
1) Guaranteed-numbers of PSA/PRM at below your cost of "FREE" ones if you Value your Time.
2) Informative e-books, some written for SFI-affiliates by SFI Team Leaders.

Best Wishes,
14x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #10

Posted 2 months ago

Thanks Stephen That is really useful to know and I will let my team know too!
Thanks Stephen

That is really useful to know and I will let my team know too!
11x SUPPORT
Helen E.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Good advice Stephen. Thank you.
Good advice Stephen. Thank you.
120x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #13

Posted 2 months ago More by Ofuonyebi '. 1 Reply

Hi Steven, Your post is appreciated for the insight it encourage... I am surprised you said; ................................................. Some ECA (or R-ECA) sell: 1) Guaranteed-numbers of PSA/PRM at below your cost of "FREE" ones if you Value your Time. ..................................... I am sure there is no "FREE FOOD ...even in FREE-TOWN! So, from my experience here, i don't see any ECA or R-ECA giving away their PSA or PRMs for free!... Please check again this is about business..!!
Hi Steven,
Your post is appreciated for the insight it encourage...
I am surprised you said;
1) Guaranteed-numbers of PSA/PRM at below your cost of "FREE" ones if you Value your Time.
I am sure there is no "FREE FOOD ...even in FREE-TOWN!
So, from my experience here, i don't see any ECA or R-ECA giving away
their PSA or PRMs for free!...
Please check again this is about business..!!
5x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Stephen, Thank you for your great suggestion, and reminding us that Some ECA (or R-ECA) sell: When you buy from them they do give something for free. I.e I brought some PSA and I was given PSM for free. I will surely remind my team to: Study the List of Online Stores shown on your personalized RW (Rewardical) red-tab BEFORE turning it to green. Note that you are shown a different List AFTER turning the tab green about these. I wish you much more success Stephen and all the gurus and the other affiliate alike.
Stephen, Thank you for your great suggestion, and reminding us that Some ECA (or R-ECA) sell: When you buy from them they do give something for free. I.e I brought some PSA and I was given PSM for free.

I will surely remind my team to: Study the List of Online Stores shown on your personalized RW (Rewardical) red-tab BEFORE turning it to green. Note that you are shown a different List AFTER turning the tab green about these.

I wish you much more success Stephen and all the gurus and the other affiliate alike.
SUPPORT
Adebisi A.

United Kingdom

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi,Stephen Thank you so much for excellent advice.Kind regards
Hi,Stephen
Thank you so much for excellent advice.Kind regards
11x SUPPORT
Zeljko S.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by Stephen D. 1 Reply

[quote=1513515]Hi Steven, Your post is appreciated for the insight it encourage... I am surprised you said; ................................................. Some ECA (or R-ECA) sell: 1) Guaranteed-numbers of PSA/PRM at below your cost of "FREE" ones if you Value your Time. ..................................... I am sure there is no "FREE FOOD ...even in FREE-TOWN! So, from my experience here, i don't see any ECA or R-ECA giving away their PSA or PRMs for free!... Please check again this is about business..!! [/quote] Hi Ofuonyebi and others; Sorry, I did not mean THEY give FREE PSAs or PRMs (some give a few extra for free); What I contend is that if you Value your Time at minimum Wage-rates ($14.Cdn per Hour in my Province) it is probably less-expensive to Pay the ECA or RECA to recruit for you. THEY often guarantee the quantity you Buy will be delivered within a few days. THEY also give you RT (Rewardical Tokens) and TripleClicks ECAs give you VP. This means that Purchasing PSAs might be less-expensive than your Time involved in Recruiting via what is called "FREE advertising". Best Wishes,
Ofuonyebi '. posted:
Hi Steven,
Your post is appreciated for the insight it encourage...
I am surprised you said;
I am sure there is no "FREE FOOD ...even in FREE-TOWN!
So, from my experience here, i don't see any ECA or R-ECA giving away
their PSA or PRMs for free!...
Please check again this is about business..!!

Hi Ofuonyebi and others;

Sorry, I did not mean THEY give FREE PSAs or PRMs (some give a few extra for free);

What I contend is that if you Value your Time at minimum Wage-rates ($14.Cdn per Hour in my Province) it is probably less-expensive to Pay the ECA or RECA to recruit for you. THEY often guarantee the quantity you Buy will be delivered within a few days. THEY also give you RT (Rewardical Tokens) and TripleClicks ECAs give you VP.

This means that Purchasing PSAs might be less-expensive than your Time involved in Recruiting via what is called "FREE advertising".

Best Wishes,
14x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #10

Liked by James K. Cynthia P.

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1513503]I suggest that Readers advise their Team to: Study the List of Online Stores shown on your personalized RW (Rewardical) red-tab BEFORE turning it to green. Note that you are shown a different List AFTER turning the tab green. 1) Click the Link to any Online Store that looks interesting and then 2) click their Follow-link or Subscribe-link, if the Store is interesting. (the Store-website should feature one or both Links) Some ECA (or R-ECA) sell: 1) Guaranteed-numbers of PSA/PRM at below your cost of "FREE" ones if you Value your Time. 2) Informative e-books, some written for SFI-affiliates by SFI Team Leaders. Best Wishes, [/quote] Thank you so much Stephen. This is indeed an eye opener. I've already bookmarked it.
Stephen D. posted:
I suggest that Readers advise their Team to:

Study the List of Online Stores shown on your personalized RW (Rewardical) red-tab BEFORE turning it to green. Note that you are shown a different List AFTER turning the tab green.

1) Click the Link to any Online Store that looks interesting and then
2) click their Follow-link or Subscribe-link, if the Store is interesting.
(the Store-website should feature one or both Links)

2) Informative e-books, some written for SFI-affiliates by SFI Team Leaders.

Best Wishes,

Thank you so much Stephen. This is indeed an eye opener. I've already bookmarked it.
Godson E.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago More by Ofuonyebi '.

Hi Steven, Your response to my post you said; ............................................................................... "Sorry, I did not mean THEY give FREE PSAs or PRMs (some give a few extra for free); What I contend is that if you Value your Time at minimum Wage-rates ($14.Cdn per Hour in my Province) it is probably less-expensive to Pay the ECA or RECA to recruit for you. This means that Purchasing PSAs might be less-expensive than your Time involved in Recruiting via what is called "FREE advertising". .......................................................................................................... Thank you for the good response and better clarifications.. I wish you a great success in your SFI business..
Hi Steven,
Your response to my post you said;

"Sorry, I did not mean THEY give FREE PSAs or PRMs (some give a few extra for free);

What I contend is that if you Value your Time at minimum Wage-rates ($14.Cdn
per Hour in my Province) it is probably less-expensive to Pay the ECA or RECA to recruit for you.
This means that Purchasing PSAs might be less-expensive than your Time involved
in Recruiting via what is called "FREE advertising".
..........................................................................................................
Thank you for the good response and better clarifications..
I wish you a great success in your SFI business..

5x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings