Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Bronze leader 6 months, how to move up to Silver Team Leader?

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

Hello I have been bronze team leader 6 months now but can't get to silver so I need advice on how to go top Is maybe something that I do wrong or just need more activity from affiliates thanks
Hello
I have been bronze team leader 6 months now but can't get to silver so I need advice on how to go top
Is maybe something that I do wrong or just need more activity from affiliates

thanks

Posted 2 months ago

Correct/best answer as verified by SFI
[quote=1512635]Hello I have been bronze team leader 6 months now but can't get to silver so I need advice on how to go top Is maybe something that I do wrong or just need more activity from affiliates thanks[/quote] Hello Elizabeta R.! For STL status you need to have 3 PSAs of at least 1 BTL in your team, 4000 VP of which at least 1500 from purchase. Look at this link. https://www.sfimg.com/the_plan Greeting
elizabeta r. posted:
Hello
I have been bronze team leader 6 months now but can't get to silver so I need advice on how to go top

thanks

Hello Elizabeta R.!
For STL status you need to have 3 PSAs of at least 1 BTL in your team,
4000 VP of which at least 1500 from purchase.
Look at this link.
www.sfimg.com/the_plan
Greeting
61x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 2 months ago

Correct/best answer as verified by SFI
[quote=1512635]Hello I have been bronze team leader 6 months now but can't get to silver so I need advice on how to go top Is maybe something that I do wrong or just need more activity from affiliates thanks[/quote] Hi Elizabeta ! The criteria for advancing to Silver Team Leader is clear: Qualifications (monthly): Minimum 4,000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases) Minimum (3) PSAs, one with the minimum rank of BTL Minimum 3-star sponsor rating from PSAs (not required if you receive less than 3 ratings) So, versa points are totally up to you, but when we come to the second condition, you need 3 PSAs and one of them has to be BTL. Do help your team to advance and you will advance too ! Help your best PSA to become a BTL - reassign some PSAs to him/her and send him/her a GC in order to collect enough VP ... As soon as he/she reach BTL and you collect 4,000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases) - you'll be a new STL ! Go for it !
elizabeta r. posted:
Hello

thanks

Hi Elizabeta !

The criteria for advancing to Silver Team Leader is clear:

Qualifications (monthly):

Minimum 4,000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases)
Minimum (3) PSAs, one with the minimum rank of BTL
Minimum 3-star sponsor rating from PSAs (not required if you receive less than 3 ratings)

So, versa points are totally up to you, but when we come to the second condition, you need 3 PSAs and one of them has to be BTL. Do help your team to advance and you will advance too ! Help your best PSA to become a BTL - reassign some PSAs to him/her and send him/her a GC in order to collect enough VP ... As soon as he/she reach BTL and you collect 4,000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases) - you'll be a new STL !

Go for it !
307x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #4

Posted 2 months ago

Thanks for reply i will look into it
Thanks for reply i will look into it

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Elizabeta, Have you been referring people to SFI?? In order to become Silver Team Lead, you must have 4,000 VP's, and also have at least 1 BTL under you... But that won't happen, unless you promote, promote promote.... If you haven't taken advantage yet, I recommend Builder Bundle. Also, there are other posts within our Forum, explaining the free methods of advertising! It may take some time, but if you stick with it, eventually, you'll get there... If I can do it, anyone can!!! I hope this helps!!! H.D.
Hi Elizabeta,

Have you been referring people to SFI?? In order to become Silver Team Lead, you must have 4,000 VP's, and also have at least 1 BTL under you... But that won't happen, unless you promote, promote promote.... If you haven't taken advantage yet, I recommend Builder Bundle.

Also, there are other posts within our Forum, explaining the free methods of advertising! It may take some time, but if you stick with it, eventually, you'll get there... If I can do it, anyone can!!!

I hope this helps!!!

H.D.
3x SUPPORT
Hector D.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Yes I do all that and yes do promote a lot but it looks I need focus even more.ty
Yes I do all that and yes do promote a lot but it looks I need focus even more.ty

Posted 2 months ago

Hi elizabeta , In order to become STL, You should have these qualifications Minimum 4,000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases) Minimum (3) PSAs, one with the minimum rank of BTL Minimum 3-star sponsor rating from PSAs (not required if you receive less than 3 ratings) The first condition, you could do it easily Then What you need is to encourage one of your team to become BTL
Hi elizabeta ,
In order to become STL, You should have these qualifications
Minimum 4,000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases)
Minimum (3) PSAs, one with the minimum rank of BTL
Minimum 3-star sponsor rating from PSAs (not required if you receive less than 3 ratings)
The first condition, you could do it easily
Then What you need is to encourage one of your team to become BTL
34x SUPPORT
Rania M.

Jordan

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Thanks I appreciate your answer very much.
Thanks
I appreciate your answer very much.

Posted 2 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1512635]Hello I have been bronze team leader 6 months now but can't get to silver so I need advice on how to go top Is maybe something that I do wrong or just need more activity from affiliates thanks[/quote] You definitely need more activity among your PSAs...you need one of them to go to BTL rank...giving YOU a chance to go to STL. Is there anyone among them willing to become a Team Leader? Meaning, willing to provide the 1500 Sales VPs required for TLs? (sales/purchases)
elizabeta r. posted:
Hello

thanks

You definitely need more activity among your PSAs...you need one of them to go
to BTL rank...giving YOU a chance to go to STL.
Is there anyone among them willing to become a Team Leader?
Meaning, willing to provide the 1500 Sales VPs required for TLs? (sales/purchases)

167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,330 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1512635]Hello I have been bronze team leader 6 months now but can't get to silver so I need advice on how to go top Is maybe something that I do wrong or just need more activity from affiliates thanks[/quote] Hi Elizabeta, This will back up the earlier posts. As they posted you do "need more activity from affiliates." The ranks of AFF, EA, and BTLwere dependent on you. Now you need a team to advance to higher ranks. This is great because it forces us to learn how to function in an online internet environment by using more than our own resources whether they be financial or earned. You can do it! We can do it! All the best with your business! Wheels up! Ron Pate
elizabeta r. posted:
Hello

thanks

Hi Elizabeta,

This will back up the earlier posts. As they posted you do "need more activity from affiliates." The ranks of AFF, EA, and BTLwere dependent on you.

Now you need a team to advance to higher ranks. This is great because it forces us to learn how to function in an online internet environment by using more than our own resources whether they be financial or earned.

You can do it! We can do it!

All the best with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

4x SUPPORT
Ronald P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Help your hard working EA PSAs with Gift certificates to advance them to BTL rank so you can be STL.If you dont have an EA PSA then try contacting your upline to help you get one.
Help your hard working EA PSAs with Gift certificates to advance them to BTL rank so you can be STL.If you dont have an EA PSA then try contacting your upline to help you get one.
Ahmed S.

Maldives

Posted 2 months ago

have 2 active PSA 1st almost at 2000vp, the other on 1000vp but I resign some PSA to my 1st PSA so I hope that will help her also will in this days do GC for here to help her
have 2 active PSA 1st almost at 2000vp, the other on 1000vp
but I resign some PSA to my 1st PSA so I hope that will help her
also will in this days do GC for here to help her

| Edit settings