Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Uploaded my photo profile yesterday. Why still "pending approval?

Posted about 1 month ago, edited about 1 month ago

I have uploaded my photo profile yesterday. Why still "pending approval" until now? Thanks.
I have uploaded my photo profile yesterday.
Why still "pending approval" until now?
Thanks.
Fuad A.

Indonesia

Posted about 1 month ago

Welcome, Fuad. Don't worry, it usually takes a day or two for the image to be approved. I wish you good luck.
Welcome, Fuad. Don't worry, it usually takes a day or two for the image to be approved. I wish you good luck.
5x SUPPORT
Romina M.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Fuad. Most of the time it takes 1-2 days before it is approved. Now it is 4:50 am SFI timezone, so their workday haven't even started yet. Check in later :) Best regards
Hi Fuad.
Most of the time it takes 1-2 days before it is approved. Now it is 4:50 am SFI timezone, so their workday haven't even started yet. Check in later :)

Best regards
38x SUPPORT
Lise B.

Sweden

E365 Champion

Liked by Ronald P. James K.

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Fuad, Welcome to SFI and to the Forum, i would ask you to have a little patient, it will be approved if you have met all the necessary criteria. If you still feel it's taking longer than necessary, please do submit a support ticket , https://www.sfimg.com/Support/ Welcome.
Hi Fuad,
Welcome to SFI and to the Forum, i would ask you to have a little patient, it will be approved if you have met all the necessary criteria.
If you still feel it's taking longer than necessary, please do submit a support ticket ,
www.sfimg.com/Support/
Welcome.
9x SUPPORT
Ethel M.

Malawi

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Fuad, Welcome to SFI and the Forum. The "pending approval" means that you have correctly uploaded your photo profile. Now it will go through the system and you will get an answer soon. It goes by rank and depends on how many others above the affiliate rank are unloading their photos. All the best with your business! Wheels up! Ron Pate
Hi Fuad,

Welcome to SFI and the Forum. The "pending approval" means that you have correctly uploaded your photo profile. Now it will go through the system and you will get an answer soon.

It goes by rank and depends on how many others above the affiliate rank are unloading their photos.

All the best with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate
4x SUPPORT
Ronald P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Liked by James K.

Posted about 1 month ago

You need to be calm, your photo will be uploaded. Welcome to SFI, house of marketing businesses. Wish all the best Ajao Fatimah.
You need to be calm, your photo will be uploaded.
Welcome to SFI, house of marketing businesses.

Wish all the best
Ajao Fatimah.
SUPPORT
Ajao F.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 month ago

Hello Fuad, Welcome to SFI... Have patience, if everything is OK, you will see your photo today! By the way, you joined yesterday and uploaded your photo. That's a positive attitude. In the meantime go through the launchpad lessons. May you be blessed always!
Hello Fuad,
Welcome to SFI...
Have patience, if everything is OK, you will see your photo today!
By the way, you joined yesterday and uploaded your photo. That's a positive attitude.
In the meantime go through the launchpad lessons.
May you be blessed always!
5x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

Posted about 1 month ago

Don't worry it will be approved Mine took 5 days before it appeared :) Welcome to SFI & Wishing you best of luck Marijke
Don't worry it will be approved
Mine took 5 days before it appeared :)

Welcome to SFI & Wishing you best of luck
Marijke
Marijke D.

Belgium

| Edit settings