Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Team build or play games?

Posted 2 months ago More by mary b.

Which is more important? Which one is more fun? How about which one is the reason most people quit SFI? Well Gery has now made it so we can do both and succeed. I feel better leaving nothing to chance, so I have the Builder Bundle on my Auto-Delivery. Also I include a nice package from one of the ECA"s that sells PSA"s and PRM"s in a pacakage. That leaves me free to play Astro Games and work on my Astro Badges. When I am running low on T-credits, I play T-time every hour I am on-line. Using a timer makes it easier to remember. (751/2 ) now. The second 1/2 of the month I let my Rewardicals build up to help me get to BTL by the middle of the month,then my team pushes me up to STL. Advertising I have 3 traffic exchanges.This is where those that have no business yet,hang out. Surf during dead time/waiting. That includes t,v, commercials,standing in line,waiting at the Dr. office. Safe-lists Must be able to read ads on their site.Must have big icons. Large amount of new members or one of the new ones that keep your place for you while you surf for credits on their site. I have 8 groups of them.These are named Sun-Sat and upgraded. Upgraded gets done every day. Let"s all stay positive on this Forum and continue to help our team as well as the new people here. Log in daily.Read the News.Do the daily To Do List. Check on your team. Enjoy the Forum. Can you please add to this help list? Thank you in advance.
Which is more important?
Which one is more fun?
How about which one is the reason most people quit SFI?

Well Gery has now made it so we can do both and succeed.

I feel better leaving nothing to chance, so I have the Builder Bundle on my Auto-Delivery.
Also I include a nice package from one of the ECA"s that sells PSA"s and PRM"s in a pacakage.

That leaves me free to play Astro Games and work on my Astro Badges.

When I am running low on T-credits, I play T-time every hour I am on-line.
Using a timer makes it easier to remember. (751/2 ) now.
The second 1/2 of the month I let my Rewardicals build up to help me get to BTL by the middle of the month,then my team pushes me up to STL.

Advertising
I have 3 traffic exchanges.This is where those that have no business yet,hang out.
Surf during dead time/waiting. That includes t,v, commercials,standing in line,waiting at the Dr. office.

Safe-lists
Must be able to read ads on their site.Must have big icons. Large amount of new members or one of
the new ones that keep your place for you while you surf for credits on their site.
I have 8 groups of them.These are named Sun-Sat and upgraded. Upgraded gets done every day.

Let"s all stay positive on this Forum and continue to help our team as well as the new people here.
Log in daily.Read the News.Do the daily To Do List. Check on your team. Enjoy the Forum.

Can you please add to this help list? Thank you in advance.

37x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1504737]Which is more important? Which one is more fun? How about which one is the reason most people quit SFI? Well Gery has now made it so we can do both and succeed. I feel better leaving nothing to chance, so I have the Builder Bundle on my Auto-Delivery. Also I include a nice package from one of the ECA"s that sells PSA"s and PRM"s in a pacakage. That leaves me free to play Astro Games and work on my Astro Badges. When I am running low on T-credits, I play T-time every hour I am on-line. Using a timer makes it easier to remember. (751/2 ) now. The second 1/2 of the month I let my Rewardicals build up to help me get to BTL by the middle of the month,then my team pushes me up to STL. Advertising I have 3 traffic exchanges.This is where those that have no business yet,hang out. Surf during dead time/waiting. That includes t,v, commercials,standing in line,waiting at the Dr. office. Safe-lists Must be able to read ads on their site.Must have big icons. Large amount of new members or one of the new ones that keep your place for you while you surf for credits on their site. I have 8 groups of them.These are named Sun-Sat and upgraded. Upgraded gets done every day. Let"s all stay positive on this Forum and continue to help our team as well as the new people here. Log in daily.Read the News.Do the daily To Do List. Check on your team. Enjoy the Forum. Can you please add to this help list? Thank you in advance. [/quote]weri nice
mary b. posted:
Which is more important?
Which one is more fun?

I feel better leaving nothing to chance, so I have the Builder Bundle on my Auto-Delivery.
Also I include a nice package from one of the ECA"s that sells PSA"s and PRM"s in a pacakage.

The second 1/2 of the month I let my Rewardicals build up to help me get to BTL by the middle of the month,then my team pushes me up to STL.

Advertising
I have 3 traffic exchanges.This is where those that have no business yet,hang out.
Surf during dead time/waiting. That includes t,v, commercials,standing in line,waiting at the Dr. office.

Safe-lists
Must be able to read ads on their site.Must have big icons. Large amount of new members or one of
the new ones that keep your place for you while you surf for credits on their site.
I have 8 groups of them.These are named Sun-Sat and upgraded. Upgraded gets done every day.

Let"s all stay positive on this Forum and continue to help our team as well as the new people here.
Log in daily.Read the News.Do the daily To Do List. Check on your team. Enjoy the Forum.

weri nice
11x SUPPORT
Emilija A.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

My addition to your post is simple as follows... (1) i want to say welldone to you for being a great team leader.. (2) you are indeed a role model for all you have to all on how we can can all improve our business (3) You have even answered the question yourself because if anyone can do half of what you have being doing...then, success is sure! (4) Finally, i advise you not to relent on your effort....congrats!
My addition to your post is simple as follows...

(1) i want to say welldone to you for being a great team leader..
(2) you are indeed a role model for all you have to all
on how we can can all improve our business
(3) You have even answered the question yourself because if anyone
can do half of what you have being doing...then, success is sure!
(4) Finally, i advise you not to relent on your effort....congrats!
5x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Mary. Thank you for your guidance post. I will follow your concept too. I met you on the other site while doing my research few months ago. Anyway. Awsome Post. You Have An Awsome Months Ahead and Fluorish As in Business before 2018 ends. Cheers. Sangoh Tan
Hi Mary.
Thank you for your guidance post. I will follow your concept too.
I met you on the other site while doing my research few months ago.
Anyway. Awsome Post.
You Have An Awsome Months Ahead and Fluorish As in Business before 2018 ends.
Cheers.
Sangoh Tan
5x SUPPORT
Sangoh T.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 2 months ago

I think youve covered everything in your ideas regarding whether to play games or work. To me, playing the games that l play to elevate. Those Precious VersaPoints can make a difference.
I think youve covered everything in your ideas regarding whether to play games or work. To me, playing the games that l play to elevate. Those Precious VersaPoints can make a difference.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Thanks for your wonderful explanation ma. That was great.
Thanks for your wonderful explanation ma. That was great.
Hall R.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

very useful advice
very useful advice
Saska P.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1504737]Which is more important? Which one is more fun? How about which one is the reason most people quit SFI? Well Gery has now made it so we can do both and succeed. I feel better leaving nothing to chance, so I have the Builder Bundle on my Auto-Delivery. Also I include a nice package from one of the ECA"s that sells PSA"s and PRM"s in a pacakage. That leaves me free to play Astro Games and work on my Astro Badges. When I am running low on T-credits, I play T-time every hour I am on-line. Using a timer makes it easier to remember. (751/2 ) now. The second 1/2 of the month I let my Rewardicals build up to help me get to BTL by the middle of the month,then my team pushes me up to STL. Advertising I have 3 traffic exchanges.This is where those that have no business yet,hang out. Surf during dead time/waiting. That includes t,v, commercials,standing in line,waiting at the Dr. office. Safe-lists Must be able to read ads on their site.Must have big icons. Large amount of new members or one of the new ones that keep your place for you while you surf for credits on their site. I have 8 groups of them.These are named Sun-Sat and upgraded. Upgraded gets done every day. Let"s all stay positive on this Forum and continue to help our team as well as the new people here. Log in daily.Read the News.Do the daily To Do List. Check on your team. Enjoy the Forum. Can you please add to this help list? Thank you in advance. [/quote] The team is in the first place. At work, playing does not bring money but a team, work. Games bring us to have fun at SFI we earn some TCredits to make SFI more interesting. I sincerely love playing, but the team is a team.
mary b. posted:
Which is more important?
Which one is more fun?

Advertising

Safe-lists

The team is in the first place. At work, playing does not bring money but a team, work. Games bring us to have fun at SFI we earn some TCredits to make SFI more interesting. I sincerely love playing, but the team is a team.
34x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Great concept, Mary! Thank you for sharing these wonderful ideas. I will be sharing these with my team members. Maybe it will help to encourage some of them to become more active and/or to log in and become active.
Great concept, Mary!
Thank you for sharing these wonderful ideas.
I will be sharing these with my team members.
Maybe it will help to encourage some of them to become more active and/or to log in and become active.
6x SUPPORT
Agnes C.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hey, Mary! This is great info. You are setting a great example. May I ask for the link to the PSA/PRM bundle?
Hey, Mary! This is great info. You are setting a great example. May I ask for the link to the PSA/PRM bundle?

Posted 2 months ago

I think both are important as income streams . The games and Astro auction prizes help us to earn Rewardicals and daily crown entries. And by playing the games we also can better advertise those gateways to reach new members! Just playing the games isn’t enough to advance our business if we skip over placing ads for them .
I think both are important as income streams . The games and Astro auction prizes help us to earn Rewardicals and daily crown entries. And by playing the games we also can better advertise those gateways to reach new members! Just playing the games isn’t enough to advance our business if we skip over placing ads for them .
SUPPORT
Teresa S.

United States

Posted 2 months ago More by mary b.

Here you,Dan https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=556925
Here you,Dan
www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=556925
37x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

| Edit settings