Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Need some help on the Tips page

Posted 3 months ago More by Oluwatoyin M.

Hello fellow SFI affiliates Please can someone help and direct me where to go to, concerning the Tips page. I want to know where the messages on that page is archived. After reading a day's message especially the quote of the day, the next day you can see it again. So can you tell me where i can go to read previous posts. Thanks Oluwatoyin
Hello fellow SFI affiliates
Please can someone help and direct me where to go to, concerning the Tips page. I want to know where the messages on that page is archived. After reading a day's message especially the quote of the day, the next day you can see it again. So can you tell me where i can go to read previous posts. Thanks
Oluwatoyin
Oluwatoyin M.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

Respected Oluwatoyin I don't think Archieving of tips may be possible. We can read it only on a daily basis through the "Tips" Tab. However, if you want "Solutions" Through tips from 24-hour knowledge base then you can visit this: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/index?category=26444&folder=266711 Will be useful!!
Respected Oluwatoyin

I don't think Archieving of tips may be possible. We can read it only on a daily basis through the "Tips" Tab.

However, if you want "Solutions" Through tips from 24-hour knowledge base then you can visit this:
www.sfimg.com/Support/index?category=26444&folder=266711

Will be useful!!
290x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #9

Posted 3 months ago

https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=232504&referrer=search You can try this link for the QUOTES. Please, try to use the SEARCH on the HOME page...whenever you have a question, try to type it there...you MIGHT find the answer you are searching for.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=232504&referrer=search

You can try this link for the QUOTES.

Please, try to use the SEARCH on the HOME page...whenever you have a question,
try to type it there...you MIGHT find the answer you are searching for.

167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,351 | Followers: 1,127 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 3 months ago

Sorry! You can't get back. Tip of the day is a tip only for that day. You will get new tip every day on Tips page. Bijan Kanti Pandit
Sorry! You can't get back. Tip of the day is a tip only for that day. You will get new tip every day on Tips page.
Bijan Kanti Pandit
Bijan Kanti P.

Bangladesh

Posted 3 months ago

Hi, The wisdom i employ everyday is to write down any exciting quotes of the day that is new to my collections...this will help an easy recap I love your sense of duty to increase and enrich your knowledge Honestly, no knowledge is lost...learning makes you the Leader..
Hi,
The wisdom i employ everyday is to write down any exciting quotes
of the day that is new to my collections...this will help an easy recap
I love your sense of duty to increase and enrich your knowledge
Honestly, no knowledge is lost...learning makes you the Leader..
5x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

please go on the tip tab also contact the support team as well as go through the rules of success and the lesson launch pad
please go on the tip tab also contact the support team as well as go through the rules of success and the lesson launch pad
4x SUPPORT
ABDOOL LATIFF A.

Mauritius

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Oluwatoyin, You can find here some quotes and thoughts that are used in this page: [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=232504&referrer=search]Some Thoughts On Goals: Insights & quotes from successful people[/url]
Hi Oluwatoyin,
You can find here some quotes and thoughts that are used in this page:
Some Thoughts On Goals: Insights & quotes from successful people
34x SUPPORT
Rania M.

Jordan

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Jessie M.

Posted 3 months ago

Dear Oluwatoyin, thank you for your question. I know that you want to read tips from past days and maybe you should suggest admin. to add an archive link to that page. The other thing would be to pin some tips on a word processing file. Give this file a name (i.g. Great Tips for my business) and store it in your private SFI folder. Best regards Friedrich Fritz
Dear Oluwatoyin,
thank you for your question. I know that you want to read tips from
past days and maybe you should suggest admin. to add an archive link to
that page.

The other thing would be to pin some tips on a word processing file.
Give this file a name (i.g. Great Tips for my business) and store it in your private SFI folder.

Best regards
Friedrich Fritz

9x SUPPORT
Friedrich F.

Germany

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1502398]Hello fellow SFI affiliates Please can someone help and direct me where to go to, concerning the Tips page. I want to know where the messages on that page is archived. After reading a day's message especially the quote of the day, the next day you can see it again. So can you tell me where i can go to read previous posts. Thanks Oluwatoyin [/quote] Oluwatoyin the best way I think to find Tips of the Day on SFI is To right click on the Find [b]More Power Tips[/b] on the page which will take you to this Link: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/index?category=26444&folder=266711 Or Go to the search icon which can be found on your SFI profile at the top right. Type in Tips and there you will find a lot of tips, it's a field of Gold, use them and increase in knowledge and wisdom, pass it on to your team. I hope this helps
Oluwatoyin M. posted:
Hello fellow SFI affiliates
Please can someone help and direct me where to go to, concerning the Tips page. I want to know where the messages on that page is archived. After reading a day's message especially the quote of the day, the next day you can see it again. So can you tell me where i can go to read previous posts. Thanks
Oluwatoyin

Oluwatoyin the best way I think to find Tips of the Day on SFI is To right click on the Find More Power Tips on the page which will take you to this Link: www.sfimg.com/Support/index?category=26444&folder=266711

Or Go to the search icon which can be found on your SFI profile at the top right.
Type in Tips and there you will find a lot of tips, it's a field of Gold, use them and

increase in knowledge and wisdom, pass it on to your team.

I hope this helps
SUPPORT
Adebisi A.

United Kingdom

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Hello Oluwatoyin, There is no archive for the daily quotes on the tip tab but you can always get a new quote. I will say you should copy and paste it somewhere for later use once you are there. That is what I do. Also, you can get different quotes from quotes, tons of them when you read ROS (Rules Of Success0 here: https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index When you also read the different thought of great minds here, you can get a quote for yourself. I hope this help.
Hello Oluwatoyin,
There is no archive for the daily quotes on the tip tab but you can always get a new quote. I will say you should copy and paste it somewhere for later use once you are there. That is what I do.

Also, you can get different quotes from quotes, tons of them when you read ROS (Rules Of Success0 here: www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index
When you also read the different thought of great minds here, you can get a quote for yourself.
I hope this help.
Oluwaseyi O.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Actually Oluwatoyin M I salute I have always been wondering if there could be a provision somewhere where one could be able to retrieve old tips. Just like on the forum one can read previous threads. I think it could be helpful though that's how personally I feel. I don't about others. Maybe there is a way of doing that which I don't know. However if its there Iam sure someone will definitely direct us. But if its not there what I can suggest is that to sent Tips tab in the manner of the Forum tab could be great in terms of accessing previous posts. Thanks
Actually Oluwatoyin M I salute
I have always been wondering if there could be a provision somewhere where one could be able to retrieve old tips. Just like on the forum one can read previous threads. I think it could be helpful though that's how personally I feel. I don't about others. Maybe there is a way of doing that which I don't know. However if its there Iam sure someone will definitely direct us. But if its not there what I can suggest is that to sent Tips tab in the manner of the Forum tab could be great in terms of accessing previous posts. Thanks
2x SUPPORT
Caleb M.

Zambia

Liked by Jessie M.

Posted 3 months ago

Hi, Oluwatoyin, you can try looking in the Hot Spots tab. Click on it and then go to the bottom of the list and you will see Tips. Hope this helps.
Hi, Oluwatoyin, you can try looking in the Hot Spots tab. Click on it and then go to the bottom of the list and you will see Tips.
Hope this helps.
Sara F.

United States

| Edit settings