Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Where did the Time Machine game go?

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago More by Andrea S.

Hello All, I am just ending my vacation flying home today i checked in to SFI and could not find the time machine, did it go away or just for a little while? Thanks for your response:)
Hello All,
I am just ending my vacation flying home today i checked in to SFI and could not find the time machine, did it go away or just for a little while?
Thanks for your response:)
Andrea S.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Andrea, Time machine did not go anywhere . We just have to wait until August 28th. That was a date for previous Time machine question , so after we have a results new question will be in and Time machine game will get back . Regards, Sloba
Hi Andrea,
Time machine did not go anywhere .
We just have to wait until August 28th.
That was a date for previous Time machine question , so after we have a results new question will be in and Time machine game will get back .
Regards, Sloba
7x SUPPORT
Sloba C.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

The contest you left ended on August 24. Another would be here soon. Sometimes there is no delay between contests, but this time there is.
The contest you left ended on August 24. Another would be here soon. Sometimes there is no delay between contests, but this time there is.
Jennie F.

Canada

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Even I'm waiting for the new question to enter the game. Hopefully it will be active before the end of month!
Even I'm waiting for the new question to enter the game.

Hopefully it will be active before the end of month!
SUPPORT
Keshav S.

India

Posted 3 months ago

The new Time Machine contest is now online.
The new Time Machine contest is now online.
Gery

United States

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1498678]Hello All, I am just ending my vacation flying home today i checked in to SFI and could not find the time machine, did it go away or just for a little while? Thanks for your response:) [/quote] Hello Andrea! We have to wait until August 28th. Once we get the results, the game will come back with a new question. Nice regards
Andrea S. posted:
Hello All,
I am just ending my vacation flying home today i checked in to SFI and could not find the time machine, did it go away or just for a little while?
Thanks for your response:)

Hello Andrea!
We have to wait until August 28th.
Once we get the results, the game will come back with a new question.
Nice regards
61x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 3 months ago More by Andrea S.

Thank you:)
Thank you:)
Andrea S.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

The Time Machine Game has just ended on 24th of this month.the result will be declared on 28th. I hope the next Time Machine Game may Start any time.
The Time Machine Game has just ended on 24th of this month.the result will be declared on 28th. I hope the next Time Machine Game may Start any time.
6x SUPPORT
PHANIBHUSAN C.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Hi all How do I know timemachine is live and rule to get use of it thanks response plz.
Hi all
How do I know timemachine is live and rule to get use of it thanks response plz.
Ghulam S.

Pakistan

Posted 3 months ago

Under the EZ tab of games you will see the time machine game as you scroll down. When it is live it will show up. Click the rules tab underneath and it will explain everything to you. Good luck!
Under the EZ tab of games you will see the time machine game as you scroll down. When it is live it will show up. Click the rules tab underneath and it will explain everything to you.
Good luck!
SUPPORT
Teresa S.

United States

Liked by Eszter D.

Posted 3 months ago

Now the time machine is available,[b]Jump in your time machine[/b]
Now the time machine is available,Jump in your time machine
Ibrahim M.

Rwanda

| Edit settings