Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Goodbye, Time Machine Badge!

Posted 3 months ago More by Jackelyn V.

Has anyone noticed that the Time Machine game has been dropped from the list? I noticed it today when I found my Time Machine Badge dropped out of my achievements.
Has anyone noticed that the Time Machine game has been dropped from the list?
I noticed it today when I found my Time Machine Badge dropped out of my achievements.
Jackelyn V.

Philippines

Posted 3 months ago

Correct/best answer as verified by SFI
Jackelyn, that happens everytime TimeMachine Contest ends. It will be returned as soon as new one starts, do not worry!
Jackelyn,

that happens everytime TimeMachine Contest ends.
It will be returned as soon as new one starts, do not worry!
4x SUPPORT
Marija K.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Really??,i need to go and verify that!!,why is it so?may be because the new contest has started,and i have not yet entered my prediction for the new contest,hope the date line has not yet reached!! Sent by Albert Einstein
Really??,i need to go and verify that!!,why is it so?may be because the new contest has started,and i have not yet entered my prediction for the new contest,hope the date line has not yet reached!!
Sent by Albert Einstein
2x SUPPORT
Nouta Ngounou A.

Cameroon

Posted 3 months ago

It will come back - when we get the winners for - MISSION IMPOSSIBLE – FALLOUT
It will come back - when we get the winners for - MISSION IMPOSSIBLE – FALLOUT
31x SUPPORT
Gordana G.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

I noticed my self. Am still new here and I will like to have every badge I can to advance to the next stage of the Badge Bounty contest. So I hope the badge returns soon. Thank you
I noticed my self. Am still new here and I will like to have every badge I can to advance to the next stage of the Badge Bounty contest. So I hope the badge returns soon. Thank you

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1497638]Has anyone noticed that the Time Machine game has been dropped from the list? I noticed it today when I found my Time Machine Badge dropped out of my achievements.[/quote] Hi Jackelyn, Today Time Machine Contest ends and there are no open time machine games open at this time. I think it will be returned at time machine games open. Regards, Andreas
Jackelyn V. posted:
Has anyone noticed that the Time Machine game has been dropped from the list?
I noticed it today when I found my Time Machine Badge dropped out of my achievements.

Hi Jackelyn,

Today Time Machine Contest ends and there are no open time machine games open at this time. I think it will be returned at time machine games open.
Regards,
Andreas
Andreas Anugrah T.

Indonesia

Liked by Donna Y. James K.

Posted 3 months ago

Time machine game ended. I'm not thrilled about it because of the fun of trying to select the right number. It's like so many games. You enjoy playing because it increases your knowledge.
Time machine game ended. I'm not thrilled about it because of the fun of trying to select the right number. It's like so many games. You enjoy playing because it increases your knowledge.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Thanks for the reply. I felt better after reading your posts. God bless!
Thanks for the reply. I felt better after reading your posts. God bless!
Jackelyn V.

Philippines

So today I noticed that my Time Machine Winner Badge is back! Indeed, what you thought of was right.
So today I noticed that my Time Machine Winner Badge is back! Indeed, what you thought of was right.
Jackelyn V.

Philippines

| Edit settings