Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SPECIAL FLASH DEAL to grow your team!

Posted about 1 month ago More by Gery

Instantly strengthen your team and boost your potential earning power with 50 recently joined SFI affiliates--assigned to YOU as one of their co-sponsors! PLUS...you'll get 50 TCredits you can use for bidding at our new Astro Auctions, 375 VersaPoints, and 92 Rewardicals, too! Hurry, only 350 packs available. Order at: https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail?item=592794 [img]https://i.imgur.com/Bonc9lo.jpg[/img]
Instantly strengthen your team and boost your potential earning power with 50 recently joined SFI affiliates--assigned to YOU as one of their co-sponsors! PLUS...you'll get 50 TCredits you can use for bidding at our new Astro Auctions, 375 VersaPoints, and 92 Rewardicals, too! Hurry, only 350 packs available.

Order at: www.tripleclicks.com/detail?item=592794

Gery

United States

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1496793]Instantly strengthen your team and boost your potential earning power with 50 recently joined SFI affiliates--assigned to YOU as one of their co-sponsors! PLUS...you'll get 50 TCredits you can use for bidding at our new Astro Auctions, 375 VersaPoints, and 92 Rewardicals, too! Hurry, only 350 packs available. Order at: https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail?item=592794 [img]https://i.imgur.com/Bonc9lo.jpg[/img][/quote] Excellent offer, Sir Gery
Gery posted:
Instantly strengthen your team and boost your potential earning power with 50 recently joined SFI affiliates--assigned to YOU as one of their co-sponsors! PLUS...you'll get 50 TCredits you can use for bidding at our new Astro Auctions, 375 VersaPoints, and 92 Rewardicals, too! Hurry, only 350 packs available.

Excellent offer, Sir Gery
31x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1496793]Instantly strengthen your team and boost your potential earning power with 50 recently joined SFI affiliates--assigned to YOU as one of their co-sponsors! PLUS...you'll get 50 TCredits you can use for bidding at our new Astro Auctions, 375 VersaPoints, and 92 Rewardicals, too! Hurry, only 350 packs available. Order at: https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail?item=592794 Thank you. Super! Great offer as always. Greeting.
Gery posted:

Thank you. Super!
Great offer as always.
Greeting.
52x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1496793]Instantly strengthen your team and boost your potential earning power with 50 recently joined SFI affiliates--assigned to YOU as one of their co-sponsors! PLUS...you'll get 50 TCredits you can use for bidding at our new Astro Auctions, 375 VersaPoints, and 92 Rewardicals, too! Hurry, only 350 packs available. [/quote] It was very nice and wonderful offer, since it have to do with new affiliate that just signup with the program. I order my first one with gives me 375 VP, 92 Rewardicals, 50 co-sponsors and 50 TCredits right now. Thanks for this offer, Sir.
Gery posted:

It was very nice and wonderful offer, since it have to do with new affiliate that just signup with the program.

I order my first one with gives me 375 VP, 92 Rewardicals, 50 co-sponsors and 50 TCredits right now.

Thanks for this offer, Sir.
67x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #5

Posted about 1 month ago

Good product, an enhancer for better SFI placing and earning. Thanks Gery for yet another end of month product. Tony O. Nigeria
Good product, an enhancer for better SFI placing and earning. Thanks Gery for yet another end of month product.
Tony O.
Nigeria
2x SUPPORT
Tony O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

Good offer Mr Gery,those that have cash should sieze the opportunity before it expires!! Sent by Albert Einstein
Good offer Mr Gery,those that have cash should sieze the opportunity before it expires!!
Sent by Albert Einstein
2x SUPPORT
Nouta Ngounou A.

Cameroon

Posted about 1 month ago

Thank you for this great offer but I cannot afford it right now. xxx
Thank you for this great offer but I cannot afford it right now.
xxx
11x SUPPORT
Helen E.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Thanks for offering this to us again this month. I just ordered mine. Let's hope I get a couple this time that aren't duds.:wink2: For all of you that are kind of new, this is just another example of how this company is doing its part to create a viable business opportunity for us. It's up to us to take advantage of the opportunities and take massive action so we can make piles of money. Success to you all. Rich Richardson, BTL again this month after taking advantage of this offer
Thanks for offering this to us again this month. I just ordered mine. Let's hope I get a couple this time that aren't duds.

For all of you that are kind of new, this is just another example of how this company is doing its part to create a viable business opportunity for us. It's up to us to take advantage of the opportunities and take massive action so we can make piles of money.

Success to you all.

Rich Richardson, BTL again this month after taking advantage of this offer
4x SUPPORT
Richard R.

United States

Posted about 1 month ago

A good start for new affiliates. CSAs have something to offer. Comparatively, they are more active than most PSAs and contribute some income to you.
A good start for new affiliates. CSAs have something to offer. Comparatively, they are more active than most PSAs and contribute some income to you.
8x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Thanks Gery for this offer, I really think it's a great offer and could be a great addition to our Teams. Some of our CSAs are more active than our PSAs.
Thanks Gery for this offer, I really think it's a great offer and could be a great
addition to our Teams. Some of our CSAs are more active than our PSAs.
18x SUPPORT
Hartense S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

This is great when SFI has these Flash Offers, for such a good price. I thought on this for awhile, I really can't afford this. But on the other hand , this is a super benefit for building my team. This offer will pay off in the long run. And since I was going to purchase TCredits anyway to last until the end of the month. I decided to purchase 2 Specials, which was actually cheaper than what I was going to spend. I received my new CSA's almost instantly from putting my order in. Thank you Gery for helping with our Team Building.
This is great when SFI has these Flash Offers, for such a good price. I thought on this for awhile, I really can't afford this. But on the other hand , this is a super benefit for building my team. This offer will pay off in the long run. And since I was going to purchase TCredits anyway to last until the end of the month. I decided to purchase 2 Specials, which was actually cheaper than what I was going to spend. I received my new CSA's almost instantly from putting my order in. Thank you Gery for helping with our Team Building.
Jean R.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago 2 Replies

I really like the offer and I transferred money from my checking to my card, but it will not hit until tomorrow. So, I think the offer will be gone by then. I do think that the limit is too high though. Again, the big hitters will scarf up the 10 and wipe out the offer before many get to use it. The people with the deep pockets are just making it harder for the small, newer affiliates to benefit. I would like to see that a limit be no more than 3. That give those affiliates that are starting out a better chance to benefit from these types of offers. I was going to send my new affiliates a message to let them know about it if they have not seen it, but with it being sold out already they do not have a chance. I hope this is looked at in the future. Al Martens
I really like the offer and I transferred money from my checking to my card, but it will not hit until tomorrow. So, I think the offer will be gone by then.
I do think that the limit is too high though. Again, the big hitters will scarf up the 10 and wipe out the offer before many get to use it. The people with the deep pockets are just making it harder for the small, newer affiliates to benefit. I would like to see that a limit be no more than 3. That give those affiliates that are starting out a better chance to benefit from these types of offers. I was going to send my new affiliates a message to let them know about it if they have not seen it, but with it being sold out already they do not have a chance.
I hope this is looked at in the future.

Al Martens
4x SUPPORT
Al M.

United States

E365 Champion

| Edit settings