Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New Uber-Pick games

Posted 3 months ago More by Snezana M.

A few hours ago, the FIFA EU, the NFL, appeared. Uber-Pick, now everyone can play the sport he likes. Good luck to everyone! [img]https://i.imgur.com/GWD7iuQ.jpg[/img]
A few hours ago, the FIFA EU, the NFL, appeared. Uber-Pick, now everyone can play the sport he likes.
Good luck to everyone!

34x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Guten tag,Dankeschön Snezana..!! I will try to get entered there even though i am not very good at those things,probability can favour my win!!i beleive in the power of mathematics...again thanks Sent by Albert Einstein
Guten tag,Dankeschön Snezana..!!
I will try to get entered there even though i am not very good at those things,probability can favour my win!!i beleive in the power of mathematics...again thanks
Sent by Albert Einstein
2x SUPPORT
Nouta Ngounou A.

Cameroon

Posted 3 months ago

Thanks for informing Snezana I play occasionally, although I have not had the luck to win the prizes so far. But it should be as persistent as in everything in life. Good luck everyone Mirjana M
Thanks for informing Snezana
I play occasionally, although I have not had the luck to win the prizes so far.
But it should be as persistent as in everything in life.
Good luck everyone
Mirjana M
5x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Anamaria M.

Croatia

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1494718]A few hours ago, the FIFA EU, the NFL, appeared. Uber-Pick, now everyone can play the sport he likes. Good luck to everyone! [img]https://i.imgur.com/GWD7iuQ.jpg[/img][/quote] Thanks, Snezana ... already the FIFA EU ... started, of course ... I immediately played! Good luck🍀 ⚽
Snezana M. posted:
A few hours ago, the FIFA EU, the NFL, appeared. Uber-Pick, now everyone can play the sport he likes.
Good luck to everyone!

Thanks, Snezana ... already the FIFA EU ... started, of course ... I immediately played! Good luck🍀 ⚽
20x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago More by Snezana M.

[quote=1494724][quote=1494718]A few hours ago, the FIFA EU, the NFL, appeared. Uber-Pick, now everyone can play the sport he likes. Good luck to everyone! [img]https://i.imgur.com/GWD7iuQ.jpg[/img][/quote] Thanks, Snezana ... already the FIFA EU ... started, of course ... I immediately played! Good luck🍀 ⚽[/quote] I noticed the FIFA EU 6 minutes before the start of the match. I managed to play :) MLB started a few minutes ago :baseball: :soccer:
Dušica M. posted:
Snezana M. posted:
Good luck to everyone!

Thanks, Snezana ... already the FIFA EU ... started, of course ... I immediately played! Good luck🍀 ⚽

I noticed the FIFA EU 6 minutes before the start of the match. I managed to play :)
MLB started a few minutes ago
34x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

It's great that there are new Uber-Picks games. as I am in Australia, it would be fantastic if Uber-Picks would include the Australian Football League (AFL) as one of the seasonal sports. As the AFL is nearing its Finals for this year, it might be nice to be able to Uber-Pick the finals games as a trial. Kind regards Antony Interlandi Cairns-Australia
It's great that there are new Uber-Picks games.

as I am in Australia, it would be fantastic if Uber-Picks would include the Australian Football League (AFL) as one of the seasonal sports.

As the AFL is nearing its Finals for this year, it might be nice to be able to Uber-Pick the finals games as a trial.

Kind regards
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia
Antony I.

Australia

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1494718]A few hours ago, the FIFA EU, the NFL, appeared. Uber-Pick, now everyone can play the sport he likes. Good luck to everyone! [img]https://i.imgur.com/GWD7iuQ.jpg[/img][/quote] Hello Snezana. Thank you very much for your information. To everyone who plays with luck.
Snezana M. posted:
Good luck to everyone!

Hello Snezana.
Thank you very much for your information.
To everyone who plays with luck.
61x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Snezana,I like to play this games!. Good luck for everyone!.
Hi Snezana,I like to play this games!.
Good luck for everyone!.
6x SUPPORT
SAID B.

Algeria

Posted 3 months ago

Let the games begin, and the wins follow!
Let the games begin, and the wins follow!
4x SUPPORT
MARTIN M.

Kenya

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings