Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New to AA-phone, tablet

Posted about 1 month ago More by Snezana M.

New to AA-phone, tablet Phenomenal. Now, by clicking on the product you can see the characteristics of the phone, tablet, and shipping for the country in which you want to order the product. Great news! https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1359383-REG/google_g_2pw4100_128_blk_pixel_128gb_gsm_cdma_phone.html https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1410998-REG/huawei_53018231_hwd_nb_mediapad_t3.html [img]https://i.imgur.com/a5IRMfe.jpg[/img]
New to AA-phone, tablet
Phenomenal. Now, by clicking on the product you can see the characteristics of the phone, tablet, and shipping for the country in which you want to order the product. Great news!

www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1359383-REG/google_g_2pw4100_128_blk_pixel_128gb_gsm_cdma_phone.html
www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1410998-REG/huawei_53018231_hwd_nb_mediapad_t3.html

31x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

The chance to win these items is to bid above other bidders.
The chance to win these items is to bid above other bidders.
9x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

Dear Snezana! I knew this story first in time from you.Thank you.
Dear Snezana!
I knew this story first in time from you.Thank you.
Godawattaliyanage U.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi snezana, Yes it feels good to have a change of items. Really great and this will change the face of auction especially for AA. Good luck to everyone. Thanks
Hi snezana,
Yes it feels good to have a change of items. Really great and this will change the face of auction especially for AA.
Good luck to everyone.
Thanks
Chimezirim A.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 month ago More by Veronika P. 1 Reply

Pozdrav Snezana M.! Thank you for the information. That's great. I hope I get something and win. AA are great. Much success in further work. Nice regards.

Pozdrav Snezana M.!
Thank you for the information.
That's great. I hope I get something and win.
AA are great.
Much success in further work.
Nice regards.
38x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted about 1 month ago, edited about 1 month ago More by Tanja K. 3 Replies

[quote=1491689] Pozdrav Snezana M.! Thank you for the information. That's great. I hope I get something and win. AA are great. Much success in further work. Nice regards.[/quote] From what I can see now, none of the Former Yugoslavia Republics is included for shipping. It would be nice to know what is the problem? Our Customs? quote: SHIPS TO: Everywhere except Armenia, Angola, Antarctica, American Samoa, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Benin, Bhutan, Bouvet Island, Botswana, Belarus, Cocos (keeling) Islands, Central African Republic, Congo, Cote D'ivoire, Cook Islands, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Curacao, Christmas Island, Djibouti, Egypt, Western Sahara, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Falkland Islands (malvinas), Micronesia, Federated States Of, Faroe Islands, Gabon, Georgia, Greenland, Gambia, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, S. Georgia & The S. Sandwich Islands, Guinea-bissau, Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands, British Indian Ocean Territory, Jordan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Cambodia, Comoros, Korea, Republic Of, Kazakstan, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Liberia, Lesotho, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Madagascar, Mali, Myanmar, Mongolia, Mauritania, Montserrat, Mauritius, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Norfolk Island, Nepal, Nauru, Niue, French Polynesia, Pakistan, Saint Pierre And Miquelon, Pitcairn, Palestinian Territory, Occupied, Reunion, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Seychelles, Saint Helena, Svalbard And Jan Mayen, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Somalia, South Sudan, Sint Maarten, Swaziland, Chad, French Southern Territories, Tajikistan, Tokelau, Turkmenistan, Tonga, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Ukraine, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Virgin Islands, British, Vanuatu, Wallis And Futuna, Samoa, Mayotte, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Veronika P. posted:

Pozdrav Snezana M.!
AA are great.
Nice regards.

From what I can see now, none of the Former Yugoslavia Republics is included
for shipping.

It would be nice to know what is the problem? Our Customs?

quote:

SHIPS TO:
Everywhere except Armenia, Angola, Antarctica, American Samoa, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Benin, Bhutan, Bouvet Island, Botswana, Belarus, Cocos (keeling) Islands, Central African Republic, Congo, Cote D'ivoire, Cook Islands, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Curacao, Christmas Island, Djibouti, Egypt, Western Sahara, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Falkland Islands (malvinas), Micronesia, Federated States Of, Faroe Islands, Gabon, Georgia, Greenland, Gambia, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, S. Georgia & The S. Sandwich Islands, Guinea-bissau, Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands, British Indian Ocean Territory, Jordan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Cambodia, Comoros, Korea, Republic Of, Kazakstan, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Liberia, Lesotho, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Madagascar, Mali, Myanmar, Mongolia, Mauritania, Montserrat, Mauritius, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Norfolk Island, Nepal, Nauru, Niue, French Polynesia, Pakistan, Saint Pierre And Miquelon, Pitcairn, Palestinian Territory, Occupied, Reunion, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Seychelles, Saint Helena, Svalbard And Jan Mayen, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Somalia, South Sudan, Sint Maarten, Swaziland, Chad, French Southern Territories, Tajikistan, Tokelau, Turkmenistan, Tonga, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Ukraine, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Virgin Islands, British, Vanuatu, Wallis And Futuna, Samoa, Mayotte, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe
141x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,826 | Followers: 1,142 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted about 1 month ago More by Veronika P.

Pozdrav Tanja.! Thank you for the information. Nice regards.
Pozdrav Tanja.!
Nice regards.
38x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted about 1 month ago, edited about 1 month ago More by Snezana M.

[quote=1491697][quote=1491689] Pozdrav Snezana M.! Thank you for the information. That's great. I hope I get something and win. AA are great. Much success in further work. Nice regards.[/quote] From what I can see now, none of the Former Yugoslavia Republics is included for shipping. It would be nice to know what is the problem? Our Customs? quote: SHIPS TO: Everywhere except Armenia, Angola, Antarctica, American Samoa, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Benin, Bhutan, Bouvet Island, Botswana, Belarus, Cocos (keeling) Islands, Central African Republic, Congo, Cote D'ivoire, Cook Islands, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Curacao, Christmas Island, Djibouti, Egypt, Western Sahara, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Falkland Islands (malvinas), Micronesia, Federated States Of, Faroe Islands, Gabon, Georgia, Greenland, Gambia, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, S. Georgia & The S. Sandwich Islands, Guinea-bissau, Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands, British Indian Ocean Territory, Jordan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Cambodia, Comoros, Korea, Republic Of, Kazakstan, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Liberia, Lesotho, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Madagascar, Mali, Myanmar, Mongolia, Mauritania, Montserrat, Mauritius, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Norfolk Island, Nepal, Nauru, Niue, French Polynesia, Pakistan, Saint Pierre And Miquelon, Pitcairn, Palestinian Territory, Occupied, Reunion, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Seychelles, Saint Helena, Svalbard And Jan Mayen, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Somalia, South Sudan, Sint Maarten, Swaziland, Chad, French Southern Territories, Tajikistan, Tokelau, Turkmenistan, Tonga, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Ukraine, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Virgin Islands, British, Vanuatu, Wallis And Futuna, Samoa, Mayotte, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe [/quote] When clicking on the product link we get the information as in the picture related to calculate shipping, according to this it can be delivered specifically for Serbia, it is necessary to look for each country .. I hope I'm righ [img]https://i.imgur.com/4H9taiF.jpg[/img] [b]Of course, check and read in detail for each security, and I hope SFI support and team can help.[/b][i][/i]
Tanja K. posted:
Veronika P. posted:

Pozdrav Snezana M.!
AA are great.
Nice regards.

for shipping.

quote:

SHIPS TO:
Everywhere except Armenia, Angola, Antarctica, American Samoa, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Benin, Bhutan, Bouvet Island, Botswana, Belarus, Cocos (keeling) Islands, Central African Republic, Congo, Cote D'ivoire, Cook Islands, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Curacao, Christmas Island, Djibouti, Egypt, Western Sahara, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Falkland Islands (malvinas), Micronesia, Federated States Of, Faroe Islands, Gabon, Georgia, Greenland, Gambia, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, S. Georgia & The S. Sandwich Islands, Guinea-bissau, Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands, British Indian Ocean Territory, Jordan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Cambodia, Comoros, Korea, Republic Of, Kazakstan, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Liberia, Lesotho, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Madagascar, Mali, Myanmar, Mongolia, Mauritania, Montserrat, Mauritius, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Norfolk Island, Nepal, Nauru, Niue, French Polynesia, Pakistan, Saint Pierre And Miquelon, Pitcairn, Palestinian Territory, Occupied, Reunion, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Seychelles, Saint Helena, Svalbard And Jan Mayen, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Somalia, South Sudan, Sint Maarten, Swaziland, Chad, French Southern Territories, Tajikistan, Tokelau, Turkmenistan, Tonga, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Ukraine, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Virgin Islands, British, Vanuatu, Wallis And Futuna, Samoa, Mayotte, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe

When clicking on the product link we get the information as in the picture related to calculate shipping, according to this it can be delivered specifically for Serbia, it is necessary to look for each country .. I hope I'm righ

Of course, check and read in detail for each security, and I hope SFI support and team can help.
31x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago More by Daniela K. 1 Reply

[quote=1491697][quote=1491689] Pozdrav Snezana M.! Thank you for the information. That's great. I hope I get something and win. AA are great. Much success in further work. Nice regards.[/quote] From what I can see now, none of the Former Yugoslavia Republics is included for shipping. It would be nice to know what is the problem? Our Customs? quote: SHIPS TO: Everywhere except Armenia, Angola, Antarctica, American Samoa, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Benin, Bhutan, Bouvet Island, Botswana, Belarus, Cocos (keeling) Islands, Central African Republic, Congo, Cote D'ivoire, Cook Islands, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Curacao, Christmas Island, Djibouti, Egypt, Western Sahara, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Falkland Islands (malvinas), Micronesia, Federated States Of, Faroe Islands, Gabon, Georgia, Greenland, Gambia, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, S. Georgia & The S. Sandwich Islands, Guinea-bissau, Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands, British Indian Ocean Territory, Jordan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Cambodia, Comoros, Korea, Republic Of, Kazakstan, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Liberia, Lesotho, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Madagascar, Mali, Myanmar, Mongolia, Mauritania, Montserrat, Mauritius, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Norfolk Island, Nepal, Nauru, Niue, French Polynesia, Pakistan, Saint Pierre And Miquelon, Pitcairn, Palestinian Territory, Occupied, Reunion, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Seychelles, Saint Helena, Svalbard And Jan Mayen, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Somalia, South Sudan, Sint Maarten, Swaziland, Chad, French Southern Territories, Tajikistan, Tokelau, Turkmenistan, Tonga, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Ukraine, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Virgin Islands, British, Vanuatu, Wallis And Futuna, Samoa, Mayotte, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe [/quote] Hi Tanja Look at it again. It says-" It ships everywhere except.... " So the item can not be delivered to the countries listed above.
Tanja K. posted:
Veronika P. posted:

Pozdrav Snezana M.!
AA are great.
Nice regards.

for shipping.

quote:

SHIPS TO:

Hi Tanja
Look at it again. It says-" It ships everywhere except.... " So the item can not be delivered to the countries listed above.
6x SUPPORT
Daniela K.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1491705][quote=1491697][quote=1491689] Pozdrav Snezana M.! Thank you for the information. That's great. I hope I get something and win. AA are great. Much success in further work. Nice regards.[/quote] From what I can see now, none of the Former Yugoslavia Republics is included for shipping. It would be nice to know what is the problem? Our Customs? quote: SHIPS TO: Everywhere except Armenia, Angola, Antarctica, American Samoa, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Benin, Bhutan, Bouvet Island, Botswana, Belarus, Cocos (keeling) Islands, Central African Republic, Congo, Cote D'ivoire, Cook Islands, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Curacao, Christmas Island, Djibouti, Egypt, Western Sahara, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Falkland Islands (malvinas), Micronesia, Federated States Of, Faroe Islands, Gabon, Georgia, Greenland, Gambia, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, S. Georgia & The S. Sandwich Islands, Guinea-bissau, Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands, British Indian Ocean Territory, Jordan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Cambodia, Comoros, Korea, Republic Of, Kazakstan, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Liberia, Lesotho, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Madagascar, Mali, Myanmar, Mongolia, Mauritania, Montserrat, Mauritius, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Norfolk Island, Nepal, Nauru, Niue, French Polynesia, Pakistan, Saint Pierre And Miquelon, Pitcairn, Palestinian Territory, Occupied, Reunion, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Seychelles, Saint Helena, Svalbard And Jan Mayen, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Somalia, South Sudan, Sint Maarten, Swaziland, Chad, French Southern Territories, Tajikistan, Tokelau, Turkmenistan, Tonga, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Ukraine, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Virgin Islands, British, Vanuatu, Wallis And Futuna, Samoa, Mayotte, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe [/quote] Hi Tanja Look at it again. It says-" It ships everywhere except.... " So the item can not be delivered to the countries listed above.[/quote] I am not sure WHERE do you see that... This is what I see now (after refreshing the page)... [img]https://i.imgur.com/pMOiSUY.jpg[/img]
Daniela K. posted:
Tanja K. posted:
Veronika P. posted:

Pozdrav Snezana M.!
AA are great.
Nice regards.

for shipping.

quote:

SHIPS TO:

Hi Tanja
Look at it again. It says-" It ships everywhere except.... " So the item can not be delivered to the countries listed above.

I am not sure WHERE do you see that...
This is what I see now (after refreshing the page)...

141x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

Just saw it... Happy Anniversary, Daniela!!!
Just saw it...

Happy Anniversary, Daniela!!!
141x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago More by Ana B. 2 Replies

@Tanja it says Ships to Everywhere [b]except[/b] Armenia ............ @ Daniela - Happy SFI Anniversary ! @ Snežana, thanks for sharing the latest Astro new items. Regards, Ana B.
@Tanja
it says Ships to Everywhere except Armenia ............

@ Daniela - Happy SFI Anniversary !

@ Snežana, thanks for sharing the latest Astro new items.

Regards,
Ana B.
4x SUPPORT
Ana B.

Slovakia

| Edit settings