Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Whatever auction has in AA, why can't we get to play Posts by SUBRATA SAHA

Posted 11 days ago More by SUBRATA S.

hello,i am from india,so some of the astro auction has written (you are not eligible to bid (like silver 76 pack,amazon giftcard) I KNOW THIS ITEMS HAS SHIPPING RESTICTIONS IN [i]INDIA[/i], but the question is that, if someone want to to play pick the bid in AA, then why it is not giving permission to play TO PICK THE PRICE,because,everybody knows pick the bid is only our assumption the final price.so why it is not giveing permission to play. SUBRATA
hello,i am from india,so some of the astro auction has written (you are not eligible to bid (like silver 76 pack,amazon giftcard)
I KNOW THIS ITEMS HAS SHIPPING RESTICTIONS IN INDIA,
but the question is that, if someone want to to play pick the bid in AA, then why it is not giving permission to play TO PICK THE PRICE,because,everybody knows pick the bid is only our assumption the final price.so why it is not giveing permission to play.
SUBRATA
SUBRATA S.

India

E365 Champion

HI MR.JOHAN thnk you for your reply but i want to know why.?
HI MR.JOHAN
thnk you for your reply but i want to know why.?
SUBRATA S.

India

E365 Champion

HI JAMES N please read my word:TO PICK THE PRICE,because,everybody knows pick the bid is only our assumption the final price. subrata
HI JAMES N
please read my word:TO PICK THE PRICE,because,everybody knows pick the bid is only our assumption the final price.
subrata
SUBRATA S.

India

E365 Champion

| Edit settings