SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Biz Quiz WINNER Badge?

Posted 4 months ago

Honorable Sir!, I know we have a lot on our plate right now but my winning the Biz Quiz today, made me wonder whether we can have Biz Quiz Winner badge (also show cases the number of times won). I believe this will reinforces the message that YOU can WIN by playing daily and RT won can be redeemed for VP (towards your ranking), TC, PSA, PRM, Bitcoin and so much more. We can have this new badge stand along or with the current badge below! I am hoping we could add this new badge to our busy plate. How much prize point allocated for the new badge is irrelevant as winners already rewarded by RT. Thanks![img]https://i.imgur.com/CUL62xr.png[/img]
Honorable Sir!,

I know we have a lot on our plate right now but my winning the Biz Quiz today, made me wonder whether we can have Biz Quiz Winner badge (also show cases the number of times won).

I believe this will reinforces the message that YOU can WIN by playing daily and RT won can be redeemed for VP (towards your ranking), TC, PSA, PRM, Bitcoin and so much more.

We can have this new badge stand along or with the current badge below! I am hoping we could add this new badge to our busy plate. How much prize point allocated for the new badge is irrelevant as winners already rewarded by RT.

Thanks!
27x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1486875]Honorable Sir!, I know we have a lot on our plate right now but my winning the Biz Quiz today, made me wonder whether we can have Biz Quiz Winner badge (also show cases the number of times won). I believe this will reinforces the message that YOU can WIN by playing daily and RT won can be redeemed for VP (towards your ranking), TC, PSA, PRM, Bitcoin and so much more. We can have this new badge stand along or with the current badge below! I am hoping we could add this new badge to our busy plate. How much prize point allocated for the new badge is irrelevant as winners already rewarded by RT. Thanks![img]https://i.imgur.com/CUL62xr.png[/img][/quote] That is the badge we get for answering the Biz Quiz correctly. The color of it's trim is determined by how many correct answers you have and if you have a B average or better on your answers, it will show on the badge. You can miss a correct answer one day but you will have to have a correct answer the next day.
David Abiola O A. posted:
Honorable Sir!,

I know we have a lot on our plate right now but my winning the Biz Quiz today, made me wonder whether we can have Biz Quiz Winner badge (also show cases the number of times won).

I believe this will reinforces the message that YOU can WIN by playing daily and RT won can be redeemed for VP (towards your ranking), TC, PSA, PRM, Bitcoin and so much more.

We can have this new badge stand along or with the current badge below! I am hoping we could add this new badge to our busy plate. How much prize point allocated for the new badge is irrelevant as winners already rewarded by RT.

Thanks!

That is the badge we get for answering the Biz Quiz correctly. The color of it's trim is determined by how many correct answers you have and if you have a B average or better on your answers, it will show on the badge. You can miss a correct answer one day but you will have to have a correct answer the next day.
2x SUPPORT
William H.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Congrats.... Every thing is possible, if active participation is there. It is a good example to juniors, who are still thinking or having doubt about SFI. Expect that, you will win more badges and play a key role to motivate others. As a team members, we all are with you. Wish you all the best. Keep it up....
Congrats....
Every thing is possible, if active participation is there.
It is a good example to juniors, who are still thinking or having doubt about SFI.
Expect that, you will win more badges and play a key role to motivate others.
As a team members, we all are with you.
Wish you all the best. Keep it up....
4x SUPPORT
SUDIP P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Aptly surmised yet noble proposal that the SFI program formulators ought to consider.
Aptly surmised yet noble proposal that the SFI program formulators ought to consider.
4x SUPPORT
MARTIN M.

Kenya

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings