Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I won nothing, but the badge!!

Posted 2 months ago More by Mizanur R.

I won nothing, but the badge. The Astro Auction Badge! A huge achievement. And, by earning the badge, I do believe that I became a part of this historical moment. The Astro Auction launching ceremony!! Heartiest thanks to Sir Gery and his team. Special thanks to my Seniors who loved me a lot, my colleagues in SFI who are always with me and the whole SFI family with whom I shall remain till my last breath. I love this family from my heart. Long live SFI.
I won nothing, but the badge.
The Astro Auction Badge!
A huge achievement. And, by earning the badge, I do believe that I became a part of this historical moment.
The Astro Auction launching ceremony!!
Heartiest thanks to Sir Gery and his team.
Special thanks to my Seniors who loved me a lot, my colleagues in SFI who are always with me and the whole SFI family with whom I shall remain till my last breath.
I love this family from my heart.
Long live SFI.

4x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1464037]I won nothing, but the badge. The Astro Auction Badge! A huge achievement. And, by earning the badge, I do believe that I became a part of this historical moment. The Astro Auction launching ceremony!! Heartiest thanks to Sir Gery and his team. Special thanks to my Seniors who loved me a lot, my colleagues in SFI who are always with me and the whole SFI family with whom I shall remain till my last breath. I love this family from my heart. Long live SFI.[/quote] Hi Mizanur, See your email and make a consult to the link of the auction, you must collect your prizes. Regards.
Mizanur R. posted:
I won nothing, but the badge.
The Astro Auction Badge!
A huge achievement. And, by earning the badge, I do believe that I became a part of this historical moment.
The Astro Auction launching ceremony!!
Heartiest thanks to Sir Gery and his team.
Special thanks to my Seniors who loved me a lot, my colleagues in SFI who are always with me and the whole SFI family with whom I shall remain till my last breath.
I love this family from my heart.
Long live SFI.

Hi Mizanur,

See your email and make a consult to the link of the auction, you must collect your prizes.

Regards.
48x SUPPORT
Manuel V.

Portugal

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Gery 1 Reply

Nothing but the badge? That's not possible. Go to your Dashboard at the Astro Auction homepage. It will list all the prizes you've won to date. Don't forget that you have to CLAIM any winnings, too. It's very simple: Launch or replay the auction, then click the CLAIM button afterwards.
Nothing but the badge? That's not possible.

Go to your Dashboard at the Astro Auction homepage. It will list all the prizes you've won to date.

Don't forget that you have to CLAIM any winnings, too. It's very simple: Launch or replay the auction, then click the CLAIM button afterwards.
Gery

United States

Posted 2 months ago

Congratulations on winning your badge! That is exciting! This will open a door to a new dimension for you in SFI! The badges are very important! I am very sure that you will win something very soon and will be able to claim your prizes. Even if you use only one TCredit, you'll be flying! Have a wonderful time!
Congratulations on winning your badge! That is exciting! This will open a door to a new dimension for you in SFI! The badges are very important! I am very sure that you will win something very soon and will be able to claim your prizes. Even if you use only one TCredit, you'll be flying! Have a wonderful time!
SUPPORT
Jeannette G.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Mizanur You have mixed feelings about your first Astro experience, perhaps more disappointment that you did not win anything else but a badge. I would suggest you have a look at the Tips to win, understand that in any auction, you have to be prepared to let your T Credits be invested in winning an auction. I participated in one Astro Auction that was won by an affiliate who submitted 431 bids (T Credits)!
Mizanur

You have mixed feelings about your first Astro experience, perhaps more disappointment that you did not win anything else but a badge.

I would suggest you have a look at the Tips to win, understand that in any auction, you have to be prepared to let your T Credits be invested in winning an auction. I participated in one Astro Auction that was won by an affiliate who submitted 431 bids (T Credits)!
8x SUPPORT
Nafisa P.

Kenya

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Mizanur R. 1 Reply

[quote=1464044]Nothing but the badge? That's not possible. Go to your Dashboard at the Astro Auction homepage. It will list all the prizes you've won to date. Don't forget that you have to CLAIM any winnings, too. It's very simple: Launch or replay the auction, then click the CLAIM button afterwards.[/quote] Sir, thank you. Thank you so much. I was just delighted to see the badge. It gave me so much pleasure, I just wanted to say that nothing more is important than the badge I achieved. Thank you again, and may you live long!!
Gery posted:
Nothing but the badge? That's not possible.

Go to your Dashboard at the Astro Auction homepage. It will list all the prizes you've won to date.

Don't forget that you have to CLAIM any winnings, too. It's very simple: Launch or replay the auction, then click the CLAIM button afterwards.

Sir, thank you.
Thank you so much.
I was just delighted to see the badge.
It gave me so much pleasure, I just wanted to say that nothing more is important than the badge I achieved.
Thank you again, and may you live long!!
4x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

Posted 2 months ago More by Snezana M. 1 Reply

The minimum winnings are 12 RW and free card games.
31x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Congratulations Mizanur for winning the Astro Auction badge. It's always nice to win a badge. This is just a beginning of your success. There is much more in store for you.
Congratulations Mizanur for winning the Astro Auction badge. It's always nice to win a badge. This is just a beginning of your success. There is much more in store for you.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Gery 1 Reply

[quote=1464056]The minimum winnings are 12 RW and free card games.[/quote] That is not accurate. You're guaranteed at least 10 Rewardicals per TCredit, but not 12, but it could be more, yes. And any game elements are just one of the Constellation Prizes you COULD win.
Snezana M. posted:

That is not accurate. You're guaranteed at least 10 Rewardicals per TCredit, but not 12, but it could be more, yes.

And any game elements are just one of the Constellation Prizes you COULD win.
Gery

United States

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by Snezana M.

[quote=1464081][quote=1464056]The minimum winnings are 12 RW and free card games.[/quote] That is not accurate. You're guaranteed at least 10 Rewardicals per TCredit, but not 12, but it could be more, yes. And any game elements are just one of the Constellation Prizes you COULD win.[/quote] A great smile for everyone who participated in the project, once again, is great!
Gery posted:
Snezana M. posted:

That is not accurate. You're guaranteed at least 10 Rewardicals per TCredit, but not 12, but it could be more, yes.

And any game elements are just one of the Constellation Prizes you COULD win.

A great smile for everyone who participated in the project, once again, is great!
31x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Open your mail and click this: https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Launch?id=xxx. It will lead you to Astro Auction xxx in Flight. You can see the number and names of the bidders and what they have won. Finally landed, you will see your own winnings. You are sure to win something! It seems that the highest bidder will definitely win if based on the quantity of the betting. unlike the pricebender auction which is time based and the last to bid will be the winner. Nevertheless, if there is no control of number of winnings per individual bidder per day or on type of item , there's likely that the same bidders will win by putting the highest bet?
Open your mail and click this: www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Launch?id=xxx. It will lead you to Astro Auction xxx in Flight. You can see the number and names of the bidders and what they have won. Finally landed, you will see your own winnings. You are sure to win something! It seems that the highest bidder will definitely win if based on the quantity of the betting. unlike the pricebender auction which is time based and the last to bid will be the winner.

Nevertheless, if there is no control of number of winnings per individual bidder per day or on type of item , there's likely that the same bidders will win by putting the highest bet?
6x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Asro Auction is another thing altogether, a world of it's own, wonderful! with just 1Tcredit, I won : 1 Daily Crown entry; 13 RW; 10 VP and 5 Matches for Zackjack and Poker games. Unbelievable! I haven't seen anything comparable. Bravo Mr Gery, you're a genius.
Asro Auction is another thing altogether, a world of it's own, wonderful! with just 1Tcredit, I won : 1 Daily Crown entry; 13 RW; 10 VP and 5 Matches for Zackjack and Poker games. Unbelievable! I haven't seen anything comparable. Bravo Mr Gery, you're a genius.

John O.

Nigeria

| Edit settings