Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Bothered by Inactive PSA and Team Leaders? Posts by David Abiola O Ajilore

Posted 10 days ago More by David Abiola O A.

If your answer is YES to above subject then you need to try POPP (Patience, Observation, Persistence and Progress). Patience, Observation and Persistency WILL lead YOU to Progress!! So develop these 3 characteristics!. POPP is my team code for success and motivation and reminds me when am fed up with things like inactives and so on. The words recharges me because it is embedded in my sub-consciousness meaning the word inactive is now nothing but a small challenge that POPP will overcome. Case Study: A PSA joined and in less than 2 weeks was BTL and in 2 months after joined became Inactive. POPP at work here and the last word Persistency might help bring back that BTL. I hope you understand and it helps you too. Remain Blessed Always!!
If your answer is YES to above subject then you need to try POPP (Patience, Observation, Persistence and Progress).
Patience, Observation and Persistency WILL lead YOU to Progress!!
So develop these 3 characteristics!.

POPP is my team code for success and motivation and reminds me when am fed up with things like inactives and so on. The words recharges me because it is embedded in my sub-consciousness meaning the word inactive is now nothing but a small challenge that POPP will overcome.

Case Study: A PSA joined and in less than 2 weeks was BTL and in 2 months after joined became Inactive. POPP at work here and the last word Persistency might help bring back that BTL.

I hope you understand and it helps you too.

Remain Blessed Always!!
2x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 9 days ago, edited 9 days ago More by David Abiola O A.

Hi TREON W. Thanks for your comment and feel free to use in your team and to general life scenarios because simple as it sounds all things in the universe are connected. TREON and Thomas F am so thrilled you liked POPP and I also tell you that the O in POPP to me is the most POWERFUL and it is MARGICAL!!! Remember to watch and learn everything around you. May I thank every body for their sincere comments, may you remain blessed daily.
Hi TREON W.
Thanks for your comment and feel free to use in your team and to general life scenarios because simple as it sounds all things in the universe are connected. TREON and Thomas F am so thrilled you liked POPP and I also tell you that the O in POPP to me is the most POWERFUL and it is MARGICAL!!! Remember to watch and learn everything around you.
May I thank every body for their sincere comments, may you remain blessed daily.
2x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Liked by Larry R.

Posted 8 days ago More by David Abiola O A.

Excellent Captkirk, Cheers !! POPP applies not only to our SFI businesses but to MOST life endeavour/challenges. Master the POPP application and a lot can be improved in ones life. Of-course rules/laws have limitations such as with Inactive members some with mis-fortunes or indecisiveness BUT successful millionaires did not let excuses get in the way. If you don't like SFI, well fair enough but don't be an Excusitis. Please note: It is only when we are aware of something that it starts to manifest into our sub-consciousness and this is when we start to see progress because our BEING kicks in to find solutions without the conscious logical reasoning. Remain blessed All Readers!!
Excellent Captkirk, Cheers !!

POPP applies not only to our SFI businesses but to MOST life endeavour/challenges. Master the POPP application and a lot can be improved in ones life. Of-course rules/laws have limitations such as with Inactive members some with mis-fortunes or indecisiveness BUT successful millionaires did not let excuses get in the way. If you don't like SFI, well fair enough but don't be an Excusitis.

Please note: It is only when we are aware of something that it starts to manifest into our sub-consciousness and this is when we start to see progress because our BEING kicks in to find solutions without the conscious logical reasoning.

Remain blessed All Readers!!
2x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

| Edit settings