Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Goldstreak Exasperation Posts by MARTIN MUGWE

Posted 10 days ago More by MARTIN M.

In as much as I understand that the game is neither about factual or non-factual parameters, why don't the creators be a bit dynamic and a bit practical towards the prevailing or current scenarios in premising? My case in point is drawn to days question... "Choose the most popular answer...Which Country has the best soccer team"? The options were Belgium and England. Most soccer fanatics( I coincidentally happen to be one), will bluntly tell you Belgium has a plethora of riches in terms of world-class players, squad depth and quality( despite not having won a world cup in their history) The FIFA ranking doesn't lie either, strategically placing Belgium 3rd and England a distant 12! My adherent soccer fans, do you feel a bit slighted too? Hehe...
In as much as I understand that the game is neither about factual or non-factual parameters, why don't the creators be a bit dynamic and a bit practical towards the prevailing or current scenarios in premising?
My case in point is drawn to days question...
"Choose the most popular answer...Which Country has the best soccer team"? The options were Belgium and England.
Most soccer fanatics( I coincidentally happen to be one), will bluntly tell you Belgium has a plethora of riches in terms of world-class players, squad depth and quality( despite not having won a world cup in their history)
The FIFA ranking doesn't lie either, strategically placing Belgium 3rd and England a distant 12!
My adherent soccer fans, do you feel a bit slighted too? Hehe...
4x SUPPORT
MARTIN M.

Kenya

E365 Country Champion

Regards Sead, with all due respect I think your 'Wikipedia' phrase is a bit exaggerated and far-fetched. All in all, point noted.
Regards Sead, with all due respect I think your 'Wikipedia' phrase is a bit exaggerated and far-fetched.
All in all, point noted.
4x SUPPORT
MARTIN M.

Kenya

E365 Country Champion

[quote=1442173]Randomly chosen people give answers. It doesn't mean that they are experts and give officially correct answers. We, the payers of GoldStreak, can only try to find out what was the answer most participants gave. [/quote] Congratulations on your 3rd anniversary at SFI Dusica J...
Dušica J. posted:
Randomly chosen people give answers. It doesn't mean that they are experts and give officially correct answers.
We, the payers of GoldStreak, can only try to find out what was the answer most participants gave.

Congratulations on your 3rd anniversary at SFI Dusica J...
4x SUPPORT
MARTIN M.

Kenya

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 days ago More by MARTIN M.

[quote=1442359]If you find Gold Streak exasperating, check out Knockout Trivia! You will be truly challenged e every time you play. Plus, you have to win past the 6th round to get a score (10 Rewardicals). It's not worth it! Don't let that game exasperated you. Move on![/quote] Hahaha! Coincidentally, I happen to like Goldsprint a lot sir.
Stephen B. posted:
If you find Gold Streak exasperating, check out Knockout Trivia! You will be truly challenged e every time you play. Plus, you have to win past the 6th round to get a score (10 Rewardicals). It's not worth it! Don't let that game exasperated you. Move on!

Hahaha! Coincidentally, I happen to like Goldsprint a lot sir.
4x SUPPORT
MARTIN M.

Kenya

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings