Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Goldstreak Exasperation

Posted 10 days ago 1 Reply

If you find Gold Streak exasperating, check out Knockout Trivia! You will be truly challenged e every time you play. Plus, you have to win past the 6th round to get a score (10 Rewardicals). It's not worth it! Don't let that game exasperated you. Move on!
If you find Gold Streak exasperating, check out Knockout Trivia! You will be truly challenged e every time you play. Plus, you have to win past the 6th round to get a score (10 Rewardicals). It's not worth it! Don't let that game exasperated you. Move on!
4x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 10 days ago

Dear Martin, The relative matter is whether a better football team is in one country or another. Someone will say England, some Belgium, and the winners are determined by football experts and those who know little about him. The fact that England's football cradle is in favor of knowing that she is always among the best. And it will always be as long as your Kenya or my Serbia does not win a world championship at least five times. Therefore propagate football and sports in general because he is a guarantor of healthy and good youth. Good luck my friend, and be still in Tripleklik.
Dear Martin,
The relative matter is whether a better football team is in one country or another. Someone will say England, some Belgium, and the winners are determined by football experts and those who know little about him. The fact that England's football cradle is in favor of knowing that she is always among the best. And it will always be as long as your Kenya or my Serbia does not win a world championship at least five times. Therefore propagate football and sports in general because he is a guarantor of healthy and good youth.
Good luck my friend, and be still in Tripleklik.
Milan K.

Serbia

Posted 10 days ago

Helo Martin:thumbsup: The Goldstreak is one of my interesting game..and we certainly know that it is a survey question that is based on most popular answers chosen by the players. So to based your answers on facts and figure is never the rule of the game. I think that is what makes the game interesting, that is trying to read others peoples mind in choosing the right answers. On my part,I call it the game of psychology.
Helo Martin

The Goldstreak is one of my interesting game..and we certainly know that it is a survey question that is based on most popular answers chosen by the players. So to based your answers on facts and figure is never the rule of the game.
I think that is what makes the game interesting, that is trying to read others peoples mind in choosing the right answers.
On my part,I call it the game of psychology.
Michael E.

Nigeria

Liked by Dušica M.

Posted 9 days ago More by MARTIN M.

[quote=1442359]If you find Gold Streak exasperating, check out Knockout Trivia! You will be truly challenged e every time you play. Plus, you have to win past the 6th round to get a score (10 Rewardicals). It's not worth it! Don't let that game exasperated you. Move on![/quote] Hahaha! Coincidentally, I happen to like Goldsprint a lot sir.
Stephen B. posted:

Hahaha! Coincidentally, I happen to like Goldsprint a lot sir.
4x SUPPORT
MARTIN M.

Kenya

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings