Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Just not to DREAM , But Work Hard Consistently. Consistency Pays

Posted 3 months ago

I joined SFI as an affiliate on 3rd june 2017. I have just completed one year 9 days. I never missed a day to complete my "To-Do "list . To day I am an Executive Affiliate and Badge Quest Master. To achieve this what I did during this whole year? Here is a list : Followed "To- Do"list regularly without a break Played Egar Zebra Game Paritcipate Daily Grand drawing Participated in Biz Quiz Participated T- time Drawing Write on Stream Message to my PSA Daily one meeting for new prospect Utilised my T C intelligently. All this hard works paid me a dividend to achieve my present status. Interestingly I have not spend a single penny from pocket except expenditure for internet connection that Rs 400 for each 75 days. I beleive Success in S F I can be achieved quickly if : 1) Invest some small amount to become Executive Affiliate 2) Become Booster club members as soon as possible 3) Join OPti- Build 4) Play Egar Zebra Game 5) Participate in Auction 6) Build Team by sponsoring PSA,CSA, PRM or buying them as soon as possible 7)Helping your PSA to become class champion 8) Help your PSA to become Executive affiliate 9) Support your PSA whenever he/she needs.
I joined SFI as an affiliate on 3rd june 2017. I have just completed one year 9 days.
I never missed a day to complete my "To-Do "list . To day I am an Executive Affiliate and Badge Quest Master.
To achieve this what I did during this whole year?
Here is a list :
Followed "To- Do"list regularly without a break
Played Egar Zebra Game
Paritcipate Daily Grand drawing
Participated in Biz Quiz
Participated T- time Drawing
Write on Stream
Message to my PSA
Daily one meeting for new prospect
Utilised my T C intelligently.
All this hard works paid me a dividend to achieve my present status.
Interestingly I have not spend a single penny from pocket except expenditure for internet connection that Rs 400 for each 75 days.
I beleive Success in S F I can be achieved quickly if :
1) Invest some small amount to become Executive Affiliate
2) Become Booster club members as soon as possible
3) Join OPti- Build
4) Play Egar Zebra Game
5) Participate in Auction
6) Build Team by sponsoring PSA,CSA, PRM or buying them as soon as possible
7)Helping your PSA to become class champion
8) Help your PSA to become Executive affiliate
9) Support your PSA whenever he/she needs.
Amar Krishna B.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations Amar, on your one year achievement, it goes to show that, sfi is indeed for free if you make use of all the basics that are provided. Like you mentioned, persistence does pay if you work without let up. Keep up the good work and continue building your team, Here is to your continuing success ⏳
Congratulations Amar, on your one year achievement, it goes to show that, sfi is indeed for free if you make use of all the basics that are provided.
Like you mentioned, persistence does pay if you work without let up. Keep up the good work and continue building your team,
Here is to your continuing success ⏳
9x SUPPORT
Ethel M.

Malawi

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Hello Amar, Hard work pays, persistence is another key factor when it comes to working hard. The ability to always hit at the Target not minding circumstance and flimsy excuse. SFI has actually proven that there is no room for excuses if you really want to make it. Think Big and Stay Positive.
Hello Amar,
Hard work pays, persistence is another key factor when it comes to working hard. The ability to always hit at the Target not minding circumstance and flimsy excuse.
SFI has actually proven that there is no room for excuses if you really want to make it.
Think Big and Stay Positive.
SUPPORT
Michael E.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations!!! Your satisfaction, hardworking and determination is really giving me an encouragement to pursue my goals with SFI. Wish you Good Luck.
Congratulations!!! Your satisfaction, hardworking and determination is really giving me an encouragement to pursue my goals with SFI.

Wish you Good Luck.
Mumtaz A.

Pakistan

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1441225]I joined SFI as an affiliate on 3rd june 2017. I have just completed one year 9 days. I never missed a day to complete my "To-Do "list . To day I am an Executive Affiliate and Badge Quest Master. To achieve this what I did during this whole year? Here is a list : Followed "To- Do"list regularly without a break Played Egar Zebra Game Paritcipate Daily Grand drawing Participated in Biz Quiz Participated T- time Drawing Write on Stream Message to my PSA Daily one meeting for new prospect Utilised my T C intelligently. All this hard works paid me a dividend to achieve my present status. Interestingly I have not spend a single penny from pocket except expenditure for internet connection that Rs 400 for each 75 days. I beleive Success in S F I can be achieved quickly if : 1) Invest some small amount to become Executive Affiliate 2) Become Booster club members as soon as possible 3) Join OPti- Build 4) Play Egar Zebra Game 5) Participate in Auction 6) Build Team by sponsoring PSA,CSA, PRM or buying them as soon as possible 7)Helping your PSA to become class champion 8) Help your PSA to become Executive affiliate 9) Support your PSA whenever he/she needs.[/quote] Congratulations on your EA ranking Amar! I have yet to do that … ... do you have a different plan to re-qualify for EA or will you do the same as you did to rank up? Jan Green Network Majic Queen
Amar Krishna B. posted:
I joined SFI as an affiliate on 3rd june 2017. I have just completed one year 9 days.
I never missed a day to complete my "To-Do "list . To day I am an Executive Affiliate and Badge Quest Master.
To achieve this what I did during this whole year?
Here is a list :
Followed "To- Do"list regularly without a break
Played Egar Zebra Game
Paritcipate Daily Grand drawing
Participated in Biz Quiz
Participated T- time Drawing
Write on Stream
Message to my PSA
Daily one meeting for new prospect
Utilised my T C intelligently.
All this hard works paid me a dividend to achieve my present status.
Interestingly I have not spend a single penny from pocket except expenditure for internet connection that Rs 400 for each 75 days.
I beleive Success in S F I can be achieved quickly if :
1) Invest some small amount to become Executive Affiliate
2) Become Booster club members as soon as possible
3) Join OPti- Build
4) Play Egar Zebra Game
5) Participate in Auction
6) Build Team by sponsoring PSA,CSA, PRM or buying them as soon as possible
7)Helping your PSA to become class champion
8) Help your PSA to become Executive affiliate
9) Support your PSA whenever he/she needs.

Congratulations on your EA ranking Amar!

I have yet to do that …

... do you have a different plan to re-qualify for EA or will you do the same as you did to rank up?

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen
7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

| Edit settings