Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

NOT REALIZE HAVING A CO-SPONSOR

Posted about 1 month ago

Hello, After the third month I got my EA, I was surprised when I opened my upline support team, in fact I have a Co-sponsor. But we never communicate before and give support to me whether via email or chat? Only my sponsor and my upline who often communicate via chat, mail and even Whatsapp.   When I was assigned to be a Co-sponsor, I greeted my CSA, congratulated and welcomed them to join my team, briefing them how they should act almost every night communicating via chat until they received EA status. But he/she did not do it all. Why does this happen ? What do you think the best thing to do? Thanks.
Hello,
After the third month I got my EA, I was surprised when I opened my upline support team, in fact I have a Co-sponsor. But we never communicate before and give support to me whether via email or chat? Only my sponsor and my upline who often communicate via chat, mail and even Whatsapp.

When I was assigned to be a Co-sponsor, I greeted my CSA, congratulated and welcomed them to join my team, briefing them how they should act almost every night communicating via chat until they received EA status. But he/she did not do it all. Why does this happen ?
What do you think the best thing to do?

Thanks.
Sulistyo H.

Indonesia

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Sulistyo! You can't do much about it, can you? Each of us is building his/her leading style and doing the leadership as he/she thinks is for the best. So, it's up to you to act towards your downline (PSAs, CSAs and deeper levels), not towards your upline. Let them do their job ! Best regards ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/wlflEHv.jpg[/img]
Hi Sulistyo!

You can't do much about it, can you? Each of us is building his/her leading style and doing the leadership as he/she thinks is for the best.

So, it's up to you to act towards your downline (PSAs, CSAs and deeper levels), not towards your upline. Let them do their job !

Best regards !

275x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago More by Gery 1 Reply

SFI affiliates are independent representatives. They are not employees of ours. Therefore, we can only provide [i]guidance[/i] on best practices. We can't FORCE our affiliates to contact their CSAs or any other activity. I'm happy to hear, however, that your new co-sponsor has indeed reached out to you! ALL co-sponsors should do so.
SFI affiliates are independent representatives. They are not employees of ours. Therefore, we can only provide guidance on best practices. We can't FORCE our affiliates to contact their CSAs or any other activity. I'm happy to hear, however, that your new co-sponsor has indeed reached out to you! ALL co-sponsors should do so.
Gery

United States

Posted about 1 month ago

Hello, the reason cannot be named. Many factors can play a tragic role. This leads to strange leadership phenomena. In some other case the co-sponsors are busy and didn’t see the true potential of communication with their team. Best regards Friedrich Fritz
Hello,
the reason cannot be named. Many factors can play
a tragic role. This leads to strange leadership phenomena.

In some other case the co-sponsors are busy and
didn’t see the true potential of communication
with their team.

Best regards
Friedrich Fritz
7x SUPPORT
Friedrich F.

Germany

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

[quote=1440287]SFI affiliates are independent representatives. They are not employees of ours. Therefore, we can only provide [i]guidance[/i] on best practices. We can't FORCE our affiliates to contact their CSAs or any other activity. I'm happy to hear, however, that your new co-sponsor has indeed reached out to you! ALL co-sponsors should do so.[/quote] Gery, I know it's Sunday... but, according to those NEW rules about the co-sponsorship... and even the warning that we might lose our Account in SFI... I think we might appreciate some clear giudance WHAT to do with our CSAs? Can we send them a welcome message...or SFI is providing this automatically? Can we send them Team Mails? I just sent a Team Mail today...to all my PSAs AND CSAs...I got the Confirmation e-mail... So, please...could you write it down WHAT are we supposed to do? Ok....Our Genealogy is not updated yet...not completely... Should we wait until all that is done? Are we supposed to send our welcome messages...or not? If we ALREADY have a regular communication with some of our CSAs...is it OK to go on with that?
Gery posted:
SFI affiliates are independent representatives. They are not employees of ours. Therefore, we can only provide guidance on best practices. We can't FORCE our affiliates to contact their CSAs or any other activity. I'm happy to hear, however, that your new co-sponsor has indeed reached out to you! ALL co-sponsors should do so.

Gery,
I know it's Sunday...
but, according to those NEW rules about the co-sponsorship...
and even the warning that we might lose our Account in SFI...

I think we might appreciate some clear giudance WHAT to do with our CSAs?

Can we send them a welcome message...or SFI is providing this automatically?

Can we send them Team Mails? I just sent a Team Mail today...to all my PSAs
AND CSAs...I got the Confirmation e-mail...

So, please...could you write it down WHAT are we supposed to do?
Ok....Our Genealogy is not updated yet...not completely...
Should we wait until all that is done?

Are we supposed to send our welcome messages...or not?

If we ALREADY have a regular communication with some of our CSAs...is it OK
to go on with that?
117x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,166 | Followers: 1,507 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted about 1 month ago

I hardly communicate with my co-sponsors because it's not necessary to. My sponsor and l have an excellent relationship. You've only been here since March 7th and you're a Executive Affiliate already. I think that's wonderful! I usually greet my PSAs and CSAs once a week. You CAN'T depend on your teammates activity; you can encourage them. They're affiliates too and should know what the objectives are. Team building is what this system is all about. Keep doing what you're doing and you can be successful in this environment.
I hardly communicate with my co-sponsors because it's not necessary to. My sponsor and l have an excellent relationship. You've only been here since March 7th and you're a Executive Affiliate already. I think that's wonderful! I usually greet my PSAs and CSAs once a week.
You CAN'T depend on your teammates activity; you can encourage them. They're affiliates too and should know what the objectives are. Team building is what this system is all about. Keep doing what you're doing and you can be successful in this environment.
4x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

SFI has a very solid business policy to help each Affiliate fulfill their business dreams With Sponsor & Co-Sponsors program put in place, one only need to be so lucky to fall to the group or team of Leaders that are ready to build an empire of great business Leaders where all collaborate to lift up the hand of the downline through necessary guidelines, chats & contacts that make business works But if you fall to the team of a Co-Sponsor who is not interested in communicating, just carry on with your business, it may not be her fault as you may think.. thank God you have taken the bull by the horn to become EA at least to show that you are ready for great business....with this post, and baring the changes going on, she may now respond to you
SFI has a very solid business policy to help each Affiliate fulfill their business dreams
With Sponsor & Co-Sponsors program put in place, one only need to be so lucky
to fall to the group or team of Leaders that are ready to build an empire
of great business Leaders where all collaborate to lift up the hand of the downline
through necessary guidelines, chats & contacts that make business works

But if you fall to the team of a Co-Sponsor who is not interested in communicating,
just carry on with your business, it may not be her fault as you may think..
thank God you have taken the bull by the horn to become EA at least to show that
you are ready for great business....with this post, and baring the changes going
on, she may now respond to you
2x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

Thanks for posting this question Tanja. I have the same question. I have not be notified of receiving any new CSA's to sponsor, but I received two new sponsors who sent me a welcome letter as if I am a newbie. Their status is below me also which is causing me some confusion. I am trying to figure out how to answer their welcome email. I also only received confirmation on only my PSAs in the newsletter I sent my team yesterday. Thus, in rather a quandary as what to do related to my next message.
Thanks for posting this question Tanja. I have the same question. I have not be notified of receiving any new CSA's to sponsor, but I received two new sponsors who sent me a welcome letter as if I am a newbie. Their status is below me also which is causing me some confusion. I am trying to figure out how to answer their welcome email.
I also only received confirmation on only my PSAs in the newsletter I sent my team yesterday.
Thus, in rather a quandary as what to do related to my next message.
3x SUPPORT
Agnes C.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Hard to beleive that you do not know after 3 months that you do not have a co-sponsor You mean that he never contact you ? Because you said EA for 3 months , you did not see his name in sponsor/co-sponsor rating the first day of the month Anyway this problem will be resolve with the new system Jacques
Hard to beleive that you do not know after 3 months that you do not have a co-sponsor

You mean that he never contact you ?

Because you said EA for 3 months , you did not see his name in sponsor/co-sponsor rating the first day of the month

Anyway this problem will be resolve with the new system

Jacques
Jacques B.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago, edited about 1 month ago More by Gery 1 Reply

[quote=1440297][quote=1440287]SFI affiliates are independent representatives. They are not employees of ours. Therefore, we can only provide [i]guidance[/i] on best practices. We can't FORCE our affiliates to contact their CSAs or any other activity. I'm happy to hear, however, that your new co-sponsor has indeed reached out to you! ALL co-sponsors should do so.[/quote] Gery, I know it's Sunday... but, according to those NEW rules about the co-sponsorship... and even the warning that we might lose our Account in SFI... I think we might appreciate some clear giudance WHAT to do with our CSAs? Can we send them a welcome message...or SFI is providing this automatically? Can we send them Team Mails? I just sent a Team Mail today...to all my PSAs AND CSAs...I got the Confirmation e-mail... So, please...could you write it down WHAT are we supposed to do? Ok....Our Genealogy is not updated yet...not completely... Should we wait until all that is done? Are we supposed to send our welcome messages...or not? If we ALREADY have a regular communication with some of our CSAs...is it OK to go on with that? [/quote] Hi Tanja, You must have overlooked it. When we announced the new CSA program upgrade, we provided a link to an all-new Do's and Don'ts article for leaders, including for Co-Sponsors. See: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=233627 Don't overthink it. The main thing is just not to be pushing a specific agenda of actions (telling them what they should be doing) unless it's clear there's a void.
Tanja K. posted:
Gery posted:

Gery,
I know it's Sunday...
but, according to those NEW rules about the co-sponsorship...
and even the warning that we might lose our Account in SFI...

I think we might appreciate some clear giudance WHAT to do with our CSAs?

Can we send them a welcome message...or SFI is providing this automatically?

Can we send them Team Mails? I just sent a Team Mail today...to all my PSAs
AND CSAs...I got the Confirmation e-mail...

So, please...could you write it down WHAT are we supposed to do?
Ok....Our Genealogy is not updated yet...not completely...
Should we wait until all that is done?

Are we supposed to send our welcome messages...or not?

If we ALREADY have a regular communication with some of our CSAs...is it OK
to go on with that?

Hi Tanja,

You must have overlooked it. When we announced the new CSA program upgrade, we provided a link to an all-new Do's and Don'ts article for leaders, including for Co-Sponsors. See:

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=233627

Don't overthink it. The main thing is just not to be pushing a specific agenda of actions (telling them what they should be doing) unless it's clear there's a void.
Gery

United States

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1440280]Hello, After the third month I got my EA, I was surprised when I opened my upline support team, in fact I have a Co-sponsor. But we never communicate before and give support to me whether via email or chat? Only my sponsor and my upline who often communicate via chat, mail and even Whatsapp.   When I was assigned to be a Co-sponsor, I greeted my CSA, congratulated and welcomed them to join my team, briefing them how they should act almost every night communicating via chat until they received EA status. But he/she did not do it all. Why does this happen ? What do you think the best thing to do? Thanks. [/quote] Keep doing what you have been doing. When I joined, I was on the self-motivated fast track to EA and my co-sponsor failed to show active, which duped me of my self-motivated opportunity to rank up in my 3rd month, because, [b]I could not RATE THEM[/b] ... my goals changed, and now I am just promoting two leagues, I created ... Jan Green Network Majic Queen
Sulistyo H. posted:
Hello,
After the third month I got my EA, I was surprised when I opened my upline support team, in fact I have a Co-sponsor. But we never communicate before and give support to me whether via email or chat? Only my sponsor and my upline who often communicate via chat, mail and even Whatsapp.

When I was assigned to be a Co-sponsor, I greeted my CSA, congratulated and welcomed them to join my team, briefing them how they should act almost every night communicating via chat until they received EA status. But he/she did not do it all. Why does this happen ?
What do you think the best thing to do?

Thanks.

Keep doing what you have been doing.

When I joined, I was on the self-motivated fast track to EA and my co-sponsor failed to show active, which duped me of my self-motivated opportunity to rank up in my 3rd month, because, I could not RATE THEM ... my goals changed, and now I am just promoting two leagues, I created ...

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen
5x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi, Sulistyo, You are not alone in this. My advice is to continue sending them your mails and open up a chat with them. Maybe one day they will respond. It is their business to build their business actually, though their business overlaps with yours hence the need to keep on sending them tips and encouraging mails. Those that will work will work and those that will not work will not, no matter what you do. Best of luck.
Hi, Sulistyo,

You are not alone in this. My advice is to continue sending them your mails and open up a chat with them. Maybe one day they will respond. It is their business to build their business actually, though their business overlaps with yours hence the need to keep on sending them tips and encouraging mails.

Those that will work will work and those that will not work will not, no matter what you do.

Best of luck.
SUPPORT
MICHAEL N.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings