Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Horror in Guatemala

Posted 5 months ago

Prayers are being sent out to my team members in SFI and everyone affected by the Volcano in Guatemala https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MG9Z9sVROQ :sob:
Prayers are being sent out to my team members in SFI and everyone affected by the Volcano in Guatemala

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MG9Z9sVROQ
2x SUPPORT
Kim (JK) P.

Colombia

Posted 5 months ago

Thank you for informing us, Kim. I will also pray for the safety of SFI members who were affected with their volcano eruption in Guatemala.
Thank you for informing us, Kim. I will also pray for the safety of SFI members who were affected with their volcano eruption in Guatemala.
SUPPORT
Luningning S.

Philippines

E365 Runner Up

Posted 5 months ago

Prayers will be sent from Serbia to all people:heart: Our hearts and prayers go out to you all. May God bless and protect you and all the Angels look after you all in the path :heart:
Prayers will be sent from Serbia to all people

Our hearts and prayers go out to you all.
May God bless and protect you and all the Angels look after you all in the path
33x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Thank you for this message. I was wondering this morning if anyone in SFI might be in harms way. I too will be in prayer with you. Please keep us informed. 👍😎🙏 Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy. Amen 🙏 Annie & Todd
Thank you for this message. I was wondering this morning if anyone in SFI might be in harms way. I too will be in prayer with you. Please keep us informed. 👍😎🙏

Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy. Amen 🙏

Annie & Todd
2x SUPPORT
Todd G.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Members or not, I'm sending my sincere prayers for all of the people in Guatemala. May the "[b]Love of GOD[/b]" be always with them. :sparkles::revolving_hearts::dizzy: Thanks for sharing Mr. Kim! [b]Ria[/b]:revolving_hearts::sparkles:
Members or not, I'm sending my sincere prayers for all of the people in Guatemala.
May the "Love of GOD" be always with them.

Thanks for sharing Mr. Kim!

Ria
19x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #19

Posted 5 months ago

Too sad. Please players from Africa goes right to Guatemala.
Too sad. Please players from Africa goes right to Guatemala.
2x SUPPORT
Caleb M.

Zambia

Posted 5 months ago

Volcanoes in Hawaii and Guatemala! What is becoming of this world? May God be all people of the world!
Volcanoes in Hawaii and Guatemala! What is becoming of this world? May God be all people of the world!
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Such devastation. Thoughts and prayers going out to the people of Guatemala.
Such devastation. Thoughts and prayers going out to the people of Guatemala.
118x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #15

Posted 5 months ago

Tragedy ... I have now contacted my member! 50 km from his city, full of volcanic sand! Horror! God, give them strength, to endure and pray for, better tomorrow! Dear members, be courageous in the great troubles that have brought you, earthly powers!😓
Tragedy ... I have now contacted my member! 50 km from his city, full of volcanic sand! Horror! God, give them strength, to endure and pray for, better tomorrow! Dear members, be courageous in the great troubles that have brought you, earthly powers!😓
18x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #12

Posted 5 months ago

Kim, Here's my Praise for Salvation: Let Us Praise The Lord! He will cause the bright dawn of salvation to rise on us and to shine from heaven on all those who live in the dark shadow death, to guide our steps in the path of Peace! ` from the prayer of Zechariah, the father of John the Baptist, LUKE, chapter 1 verse 68, 78 through 79
Kim,

Here's my Praise for Salvation:

Let Us Praise The Lord!

He will cause the bright dawn of salvation to rise on us and to shine from heaven on all those who live in the dark shadow death, to guide our steps in the path of Peace!

` from the prayer of Zechariah, the father of John the Baptist, LUKE, chapter 1 verse 68, 78 through 79
SUPPORT
Kelly C.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 5 months ago

Thoughts and prayers going out to the people of Guatemala.
Thoughts and prayers going out to the people of Guatemala.
Virginia M.

United States

Posted 5 months ago

I join all the affiliates of sfimg.com to the moral support to the victims of the volcanoes guatemala.Pray for them.I hope that the danger will disappear soon.
I join all the affiliates of sfimg.com to the moral support to the victims of the volcanoes guatemala.Pray for them.I hope that the danger will disappear soon.
taiek m.

Morocco

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings