Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What do you Expect to Earn from SFI ?

Posted 3 months ago

The SFI affiliate marketing program is a earning opportunity that uses a basic approach that give affiliate three ways to earn : 1.Direct Commissions 2.Co-Sponsor Commissions 3.Executive Pool Shares The affiliate membership don't require any money to join, and affiliates can start earning income by performing task and learning how to use the marketing methods and aids available to help affiliates earn what is called a residual income, that eventual grow into a leverage income over time. https://www.sfimg.com/SFIBasics3Steps The basics earning approach in SFI give all affiliates a stable foundation, that will enable multiple income streams which is available within the program to enable affiliates to increase their income from tasks that earn business progress bonuses for accomplishing different task that increase profit share amounts. https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan The top earning level in the SFI earning opportunity is reachable, but to get to that level affiliates will have to work, plan an organized earning approach, learn from the SFI training how to use the resources available to help them succeed, recruit affiliates to train, find enough at each level to teach how to follow your success approach, help them develop their own earning approach that can work for them, and support them as much as possible. https://www.sfimg.com/the_plan https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSThinkBig
The SFI affiliate marketing program is a earning opportunity that uses a basic approach that give affiliate three ways to earn :
1.Direct Commissions
2.Co-Sponsor Commissions
3.Executive Pool Shares

The affiliate membership don't require any money to join, and affiliates can start earning income by performing task and learning how to use the marketing methods and aids available to help affiliates earn what is called a residual income, that eventual grow into a leverage income over time.
www.sfimg.com/SFIBasics3Steps

The basics earning approach in SFI give all affiliates a stable foundation, that will enable multiple income streams which is available within the program to enable affiliates to increase their income from tasks that earn business progress bonuses for accomplishing different task that increase profit share amounts.
www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

The top earning level in the SFI earning opportunity is reachable, but to get to that level affiliates will have to work, plan an organized earning approach, learn from the SFI training how to use the resources available to help them succeed, recruit affiliates to train, find enough at each level to teach how to follow your success approach, help them develop their own earning approach that can work for them, and support them as much as possible.
www.sfimg.com/the_plan

www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSThinkBig

4x SUPPORT
Horace T.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

When asked this question I usually respond with something along the lines of - What do you want to earn? There is technically no limit to what you can earn with SFI, BUT it will depend on the time and effort you are prepared to devote to SFI as a business and that it is in no way a get rich quick opportunity.
When asked this question I usually respond with something along the lines of - What do you want to earn? There is technically no limit to what you can earn with SFI, BUT it will depend on the time and effort you are prepared to devote to SFI as a business and that it is in no way a get rich quick opportunity.
4x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

In the beginning l didn't know to expect in terms of income from SFIMG. My sponsor told me after l mastered the "do-it" list daily for 10 VersaPoints and do the lessons in Launchpad, complete the 61 lessons for 61 VersaPoints and read the Forum to learn the environment. He told me that commission wouldn't be available until l elevated to Executive Affiliate/Bronze Team Leader status by generating 1,500 VersaPoints. I then decided tbat this would an investment opportunity because there wouldn't be any immediate income. That energized me to learn to purchase packages of VersaPoints with TCredits. I was told by my sponsor that l could possibly win the E365 contest by having the MOST VersaPoints in a given month. Ive won the award for having the most VersaPoints in a given month. So now l await the ultimate E365 award that is a yearly award in my class. That would be a return on one of my investments while working here at SFIMG.
In the beginning l didn't know to expect in terms of income from SFIMG. My sponsor told me after l mastered the "do-it" list daily for 10 VersaPoints and do the lessons in Launchpad, complete the 61 lessons for 61 VersaPoints and read the Forum to learn the environment. He told me that commission wouldn't be available until l elevated to Executive Affiliate/Bronze Team Leader status by generating 1,500 VersaPoints. I then decided tbat this would an investment opportunity because there wouldn't be any immediate income. That energized me to learn to purchase packages of VersaPoints with TCredits. I was told by my sponsor that l could possibly win the E365 contest by having the MOST VersaPoints in a given month. Ive won the award for having the most VersaPoints in a given month. So now l await the ultimate E365 award that is a yearly award in my class. That would be a return on one of my investments while working here at SFIMG.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulation, excellent post. Cheers
Congratulation, excellent post.

Cheers
Luis M.

Venezuela

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track