Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Be yourself

Posted 4 months ago

I'm thinking where to start.Pragmatizm not idalizam.Maybe the first but anyway it is worthet.Just learl and listen it will pay of.Be somebody who colud work hard and you are a winner.Trustit in your self.SFI counts on you.Together we are stronger.
I'm thinking where to start.Pragmatizm not idalizam.Maybe the first but anyway it is worthet.Just learl and listen it will pay of.Be somebody who colud work hard and you are a winner.Trustit in your self.SFI counts on you.Together we are stronger.
Petar K.

Macedonia

Posted 4 months ago

Bravo Petar! Nice and strong motivational speech ! I like it ! And you just hit the core ! Great attitude ! That's it; just do it ! I wish you lot of success and happy growing in this business ! Best regards ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Vxx36ez.jpg[/img]
Bravo Petar!

Nice and strong motivational speech ! I like it ! And you just hit the core ! Great attitude ! That's it; just do it !

I wish you lot of success and happy growing in this business !

Best regards !

295x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Petar, there's nothing like being yourself. You said you were having difficulty getting started. We like for newcomers to do the basics on their journey. First, master the "do-it" list for 10 VersaPoints daily then complete the lessons in Launchpad for 61VersaPoints just to get started. Purchase VersaPoints to qualify for Executive Affiliate/Bronze Team Leader status. The system will let you know when you qualify. You're going to be happy with yourself and your sponsor will be proud of you.
Hello Petar, there's nothing like being yourself. You said you were having difficulty getting started. We like for newcomers to do the basics on their journey. First, master the "do-it" list for 10 VersaPoints daily then complete the lessons in Launchpad for 61VersaPoints just to get started. Purchase VersaPoints to qualify for Executive Affiliate/Bronze Team Leader status. The system will let you know when you qualify. You're going to be happy with yourself and your sponsor will be proud of you.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hey Petar! Excellent self-motivation monologue. Strength, confidence and self-confidence can move the mountains. You've taken a huge run. Just keep on doing it in the same rhythm. All the best!
Hey Petar!

Excellent self-motivation monologue. Strength, confidence and self-confidence can move the mountains. You've taken a huge run. Just keep on doing it in the same rhythm.

All the best!
37x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted 4 months ago

I agree with you very strongly never give up is the only way to go
I agree with you very strongly never give up is the only way to go
7x SUPPORT
Emmanuel U.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

You have a great idea and some good points. Just be yourself and lead by example will gain you respect from your team. The advice I give my team is Read to Succeed, and SFI has published everything you need to learn to be successful in your business. Remember Leaders are readers.
You have a great idea and some good points. Just be yourself and lead by example will gain you respect from your team. The advice I give my team is Read to Succeed, and SFI has published everything you need to learn to be successful in your business. Remember Leaders are readers.
8x SUPPORT
Norman T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

The real journey begins upon achieving EA. Follow the Plan @ https://www.sfimg.com/the_plan and you will reach your destiny.
The real journey begins upon achieving EA. Follow the Plan @ www.sfimg.com/the_plan and you will reach your destiny.
6x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

I really like this thread because it really hits a point home: Be yourself. Not your sponsor or upline, yourself. Be in competition with YOU. That way you will succeed no matter what!
I really like this thread because it really hits a point home: Be yourself. Not your sponsor or upline, yourself. Be in competition with YOU. That way you will succeed no matter what!
3x SUPPORT
Levi P.

United States

Liked by Marcsi L. James K.

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Petar, Positive thinking is always helps to go ahead. You are in the right track to achieve the same. SFI training materials are very rich to support and guide us. Only thing we have to follow the guidelines and convey the same message to our team members. There is no comparison of duplication to develop this business. As a new guy, every individual should keep focus on the following:- https://www.sfimg.com/SFIBasics3Steps https://www.sfimg.com/the_plan Rest will be assured automatically. Thanks for your nice observation. All the best.
Hi Petar,

Positive thinking is always helps to go ahead.
You are in the right track to achieve the same.
SFI training materials are very rich to support and guide us.
Only thing we have to follow the guidelines and convey the same message to our team members.
There is no comparison of duplication to develop this business.

As a new guy, every individual should keep focus on the following:-
www.sfimg.com/SFIBasics3Steps
www.sfimg.com/the_plan

Rest will be assured automatically.
Thanks for your nice observation. All the best.

3x SUPPORT
SUDIP P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1419082]I really like this thread because it really hits a point home: Be yourself. Not your sponsor or upline, yourself. Be in competition with YOU. That way you will succeed no matter what![/quote] I highly agree, [quote]Be yourself. Not your sponsor or upline, [/quote] [b]Love my Sponsor for not dictating what I should do. I see my Sponsor's regular posts in Stream.[/b] Jan Green Network Majic Queen
Levi P. posted:

I highly agree,
Be yourself. Not your sponsor or upline,

Love my Sponsor for not dictating what I should do. I see my Sponsor's regular posts in Stream.

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen
7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Liked by Marcsi L. James K.

| Edit settings