SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Is unstoppable contest for every affiliate

Posted 8 months ago

I have tried entering for the unstoppable contest but can't find any way to get it from the win it tab. Is the contest for every affiliate or one needs to attain a certain rank?
I have tried entering for the unstoppable contest but can't find any way to get it from the win it tab. Is the contest for every affiliate or one needs to attain a certain rank?
Jonathan C.

Nigeria

Posted 8 months ago

Hi Jonathan The Unstoppable contest is for ALL affiliates, but it is paused for now due to some issues and before they are solved, the contest stayes paused. I'm sure it will be back :wink: BR
Hi Jonathan
The Unstoppable contest is for ALL affiliates, but it is paused for now due to some issues and before they are solved, the contest stayes paused.
I'm sure it will be back

BR
19x SUPPORT
Goran M.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

Hi Jonathan :blush: Unstoppable Contest paused.We have E365 contest, we also have Badge Quest contest.
Hi Jonathan

Unstoppable Contest paused.We have E365 contest, we also have Badge Quest contest.
69x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

Jonathan....as other have mentioned, the Unstoppable Contest is currently not in operation - this was paused in April 2017 when Opti-Build was introduced. See paragraph 8. in this News announcement [url=https://news.sfimg.com/2017/04/01/opti-build-is-here/]Here[/url]
Jonathan....as other have mentioned, the Unstoppable Contest is currently not in operation - this was paused in April 2017 when Opti-Build was introduced.

See paragraph 8. in this News announcement Here
2x SUPPORT
Brian F.

United Kingdom

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

The unstoppable contest has been put on hold for the time being. I think corporate is revising it so it doesn't conflict with other contests, at least that is my understanding.
The unstoppable contest has been put on hold for the time being. I think corporate is revising it so it doesn't conflict with other contests, at least that is my understanding.
9x SUPPORT
Norman T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings