SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Need help with some PSA questions.

Posted 9 months ago, edited 9 months ago

I have a PSA that has asked me some questions what is the best way to answer these questions? I'm bothered that I haven't gotten active PSA's in order to build a great team. Also, what are my chances of winning my class draw of $250 by the end of my first month? Is it purely on one's luck or there's something else? Could you please explain how I can earn with Second Home CSA share? It's written that last month's value was $54.00 per share. How does it work?
I have a PSA that has asked me some questions what is the best way to answer these questions?

I'm bothered that I haven't gotten active PSA's in order to build a great team.

Also, what are my chances of winning my class draw of $250 by the end of my first month? Is it purely on one's luck or there's something else?

Could you please explain how I can earn with Second Home CSA share?

It's written that last month's value was $54.00 per share. How does it work?
Richard D.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago More by Anna Marie D. 2 Replies

Hi Richard, To win the Class Cash drawing is purely on one's luck. The chances of winning depends on how many among the affiliates who joined at the same day AND met the qualifications. I think it's quite possible to win, if not the main prize then the consolation prizes. Second Home CSAs are rewarded to those who reached the Bronze Team Leader rank and above. The equivalent value is shown just to give us an idea of what they're worth at the time they are rewarded. You must opt-in to receive them when you qualify as a team leader. They usually arrive after the monthly income has been processed together with the free TCredits. Hope this helps. Anne
Hi Richard,

To win the Class Cash drawing is purely on one's luck. The chances of winning depends on how many among the affiliates who joined at the same day AND met the qualifications. I think it's quite possible to win, if not the main prize then the consolation prizes.

Second Home CSAs are rewarded to those who reached the Bronze Team Leader rank and above. The equivalent value is shown just to give us an idea of what they're worth at the time they are rewarded. You must opt-in to receive them when you qualify as a team leader. They usually arrive after the monthly income has been processed together with the free TCredits.

Hope this helps.

Anne
8x SUPPORT
Anna Marie D.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

For your question on Second Home CSA, these are affiliates who have been lost by an affiliate who did not make at least Executive Affiliate in a given month. These CSAs are redistributed to Team Leads (Bronze Team Lead or higher) There are a certain number assigned to each team leader The number of Second Home CSAs depends on what level of Team lead you are, as a higher team leader receives more portions of Second Home CSAs For a definition of Second Home CSAs read: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=34287&referrer=search Here is a list of reasons to be a team leader https://news.sfimg.com/2016/01/25/10-reasons-why-being-a-team-leader-rocks/
For your question on Second Home CSA, these are affiliates who have been lost by an affiliate who did not make at least Executive Affiliate in a given month. These CSAs are redistributed to Team Leads (Bronze Team Lead or higher) There are a certain number assigned to each team leader The number of Second Home CSAs depends on what level of Team lead you are, as a higher team leader receives more portions of Second Home CSAs

For a definition of Second Home CSAs read: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=34287&referrer=search
Here is a list of reasons to be a team leader news.sfimg.com/2016/01/25/10-reasons-why-being-a-team-leader-rocks/
21x SUPPORT
Philip P.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Hi Richard, The win the Class Cash drawing first to qualify, by login at least 10 days and collecting 300 Versa points and provide your good emails and receive an entry number now, all affiliate joined on the same date are called they joined on that dated class, suppose out of whole class say 300 affiliates qualify entry in draw , then your chances are increased too much and then is by luck, your entry number is picked .then you are winner and will be notified by SFI corporate. Second Home CSAs are rewarded to those who achieved Team leader ranks such as BTL and onward... It is the financial benefit show as equivalent $ currency to be and retains team leader ranks
Hi Richard,

The win the Class Cash drawing first to qualify, by login at least 10 days and collecting 300 Versa points and provide your good emails and receive an entry number now, all affiliate joined on the same date are called they joined on that dated class, suppose out of whole class say 300 affiliates qualify entry in draw , then your chances are increased too much and then is by luck, your entry number is picked .then you are winner and will be notified by SFI corporate.

Second Home CSAs are rewarded to those who achieved Team leader ranks such as BTL and onward...
It is the financial benefit show as equivalent $ currency to be and retains team leader ranks
2x SUPPORT
Jayantilal G. P.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 9 months ago

Hi Richard, When buying affiliates or get the psa's on your own marketing/advertising. There no guarantee those affiliates will be active. Getting sad about non-active doesn't help to find the active affiliates. What does help, is to keep communicating with those affiliates. And keep buying psa's or marketing for psa's. By using different sellers of psa's if not happy with the service. Or marketing different ways to find active psa's. If you do this process enough work with the active affiliates and keep seeking for more active psa's. Provide support to your psa's/csa's plus communication in time your SFI/TC business will do well. About CSA's: Co-Sponsors share in the financial benefits and support responsibilities of their Co-Sponsored Affiliates (CSAs). Each time one of your CSAs places an order at any Zing Network property, you earn 15% of the CV. Earnings Example: An order is placed by one of your co-sponsored SFI affiliates (CSA) that has $28 CV. You earn a $4.20 Co-Sponsor Commission (15% of $28). You can get CSAs (Co-Sponsored Affiliates) in the following ways: 1. Attain Executive Affiliate (EA) rank, get a minimum of TWO (2) CSAs each month you keep that rank (minimum 1500 VP) or above. 2. Win CSAs via Pricebenders Auctions. 3. Become Booster Club Qualified (BCQ) and get 10 CSAs every month you remain qualified, via the CSA Rewards Program. 4. In addition to the BCQ CSA benefit above, the CSA Rewards Program can award you dozens more CSAs every month. 5. Become a Team Leader (TL) to qualify for shares of "Second Home CSAs," CSAs forfeited by inactive affiliates and who need a NEW co-sponsor. As a TL, you must opt in to recieve these CSAs by selecting the option at the bottom of your main My Account index page. The Second Home CSAs will be automatically added to your team, with YOU as their new co-sponsor! • Receive 1 share if you're a Bronze Team Leader • Receive 2 shares if you're a Silver Team Leader • Receive 3 shares if you're a Gold Team Leader • Receive 4 shares if you're a Platinum Team Leader • Receive 6 shares if you're a Diamond Team Leader Important Qualification Note! You MUST maintain EA status to retain any CSAs you have been assigned. If you lose your EA status, you immediately forfeit ALL CSAs you've acquired to date.
Hi Richard, When buying affiliates or get the psa's on your own marketing/advertising. There no guarantee those affiliates will be active. Getting sad about non-active doesn't help to find the active affiliates. What does help, is to keep communicating with those affiliates. And keep buying psa's or marketing for psa's. By using different sellers of psa's if not happy with the service. Or marketing different ways to find active psa's. If you do this process enough work with the active affiliates and keep seeking for more active psa's. Provide support to your psa's/csa's plus communication in time your SFI/TC business will do well.

About CSA's: Co-Sponsors share in the financial benefits and support responsibilities of their Co-Sponsored Affiliates (CSAs). Each time one of your CSAs places an order at any Zing Network property, you earn 15% of the CV.

Earnings Example: An order is placed by one of your co-sponsored SFI affiliates (CSA) that has $28 CV. You earn a $4.20 Co-Sponsor Commission (15% of $28).
You can get CSAs (Co-Sponsored Affiliates) in the following ways:

1. Attain Executive Affiliate (EA) rank, get a minimum of TWO (2) CSAs each month you keep that rank (minimum 1500 VP) or above.

2. Win CSAs via Pricebenders Auctions.

3. Become Booster Club Qualified (BCQ) and get 10 CSAs every month you remain qualified, via the CSA Rewards Program.

4. In addition to the BCQ CSA benefit above, the CSA Rewards Program can award you dozens more CSAs every month.

5. Become a Team Leader (TL) to qualify for shares of "Second Home CSAs," CSAs forfeited by inactive affiliates and who need a NEW co-sponsor. As a TL, you must opt in to recieve these CSAs by selecting the option at the bottom of your main My Account index page. The Second Home CSAs will be automatically added to your team, with YOU as their new co-sponsor!

• Receive 1 share if you're a Bronze Team Leader
• Receive 2 shares if you're a Silver Team Leader
• Receive 3 shares if you're a Gold Team Leader
• Receive 4 shares if you're a Platinum Team Leader
• Receive 6 shares if you're a Diamond Team Leader

Important Qualification Note! You MUST maintain EA status to retain any CSAs you have been assigned. If you lose your EA status, you immediately forfeit ALL CSAs you've acquired to date.
18x SUPPORT
Nelson B.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

[quote=1365897]Hi Richard, To win the Class Cash drawing is purely on one's luck. The chances of winning depends on how many among the affiliates who joined at the same day AND met the qualifications. I think it's quite possible to win, if not the main prize then the consolation prizes. Second Home CSAs are rewarded to those who reached the Bronze Team Leader rank and above. The equivalent value is shown just to give us an idea of what they're worth at the time they are rewarded. You must opt-in to receive them when you qualify as a team leader. They usually arrive after the monthly income has been processed together with the free TCredits. Hope this helps. Anne[/quote] Richard, Anna Marie explained about the ClassCash Drawing in her post above... but, I would like to add one IMPORTANT thing there: The new affiliate gets an e-mail with the entry number AND the date for their 30th day. They HAVE TO log in on THAT day to find the link to claim the reward if they are a winner of some prize ($ 250 or consolation prizes). They have 72 hours to claim the prize...but, if they don't log in on their 30th day, there will be no link, even if they have the winning number.
Anna Marie D. posted:
Hi Richard,

To win the Class Cash drawing is purely on one's luck. The chances of winning depends on how many among the affiliates who joined at the same day AND met the qualifications. I think it's quite possible to win, if not the main prize then the consolation prizes.

Second Home CSAs are rewarded to those who reached the Bronze Team Leader rank and above. The equivalent value is shown just to give us an idea of what they're worth at the time they are rewarded. You must opt-in to receive them when you qualify as a team leader. They usually arrive after the monthly income has been processed together with the free TCredits.

Hope this helps.

Anne

Richard,
Anna Marie explained about the ClassCash Drawing in her post above...
but, I would like to add one IMPORTANT thing there:

The new affiliate gets an e-mail with the entry number AND the date for their
30th day.
They HAVE TO log in on THAT day to find the link to claim the reward if they
are a winner of some prize ($ 250 or consolation prizes).
They have 72 hours to claim the prize...but, if they don't log in on their 30th day,
there will be no link, even if they have the winning number.
172x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,592 | Followers: 1,124 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 9 months ago More by Anna Marie D. 1 Reply

[quote=1366144][quote=1365897]Hi Richard, To win the Class Cash drawing is purely on one's luck. The chances of winning depends on how many among the affiliates who joined at the same day AND met the qualifications. I think it's quite possible to win, if not the main prize then the consolation prizes. Second Home CSAs are rewarded to those who reached the Bronze Team Leader rank and above. The equivalent value is shown just to give us an idea of what they're worth at the time they are rewarded. You must opt-in to receive them when you qualify as a team leader. They usually arrive after the monthly income has been processed together with the free TCredits. Hope this helps. Anne[/quote] Richard, Anna Marie explained about the ClassCash Drawing in her post above... but, I would like to add one IMPORTANT thing there: The new affiliate gets an e-mail with the entry number AND the date for their 30th day. They HAVE TO log in on THAT day to find the link to claim the reward if they are a winner of some prize ($ 250 or consolation prizes). They have 72 hours to claim the prize...but, if they don't log in on their 30th day, there will be no link, even if they have the winning number. [/quote] Thanks, Tanya. So if those affiliates with winning numbers did not log in on the 30th day, will the prizes be drawn again for other qualified entries (making their chances higher)? Or will the prizes be forfeited?
Tanja K. posted:
Anna Marie D. posted:
Hi Richard,

Hope this helps.

Anne

Richard,

30th day.
They have 72 hours to claim the prize...but, if they don't log in on their 30th day,

Thanks, Tanya.

So if those affiliates with winning numbers did not log in on the 30th day, will the prizes be drawn again for other qualified entries (making their chances higher)? Or will the prizes be forfeited?
8x SUPPORT
Anna Marie D.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Sandra M. James K.

Posted 9 months ago More by Tanja K. 2 Replies

[quote=1366187][quote=1366144][quote=1365897]Hi Richard, To win the Class Cash drawing is purely on one's luck. The chances of winning depends on how many among the affiliates who joined at the same day AND met the qualifications. I think it's quite possible to win, if not the main prize then the consolation prizes. Second Home CSAs are rewarded to those who reached the Bronze Team Leader rank and above. The equivalent value is shown just to give us an idea of what they're worth at the time they are rewarded. You must opt-in to receive them when you qualify as a team leader. They usually arrive after the monthly income has been processed together with the free TCredits. Hope this helps. Anne[/quote] Richard, Anna Marie explained about the ClassCash Drawing in her post above... but, I would like to add one IMPORTANT thing there: The new affiliate gets an e-mail with the entry number AND the date for their 30th day. They HAVE TO log in on THAT day to find the link to claim the reward if they are a winner of some prize ($ 250 or consolation prizes). They have 72 hours to claim the prize...but, if they don't log in on their 30th day, there will be no link, even if they have the winning number. [/quote] Thanks, Tanya. So if those affiliates with winning numbers did not log in on the 30th day, will the prizes be drawn again for other qualified entries (making their chances higher)? Or will the prizes be forfeited?[/quote] I think that the prizes will be just forfeited, Anna Marie... but, you will need Gery to say the final word about it. By that day, the drawing has already been done...I don't think it's possible to do another drawing. They need to wait until the end of the day for the winner to log in... and if he/she doesn't log in, that day is gone...for that class... so, I just don't see how else it could be done... That's why I think the prizes will be just forfeited.
Anna Marie D. posted:
Tanja K. posted:
Anna Marie D. posted:
Hi Richard,

Hope this helps.

Anne

Richard,

30th day.

Thanks, Tanya.

So if those affiliates with winning numbers did not log in on the 30th day, will the prizes be drawn again for other qualified entries (making their chances higher)? Or will the prizes be forfeited?

I think that the prizes will be just forfeited, Anna Marie...
but, you will need Gery to say the final word about it.

By that day, the drawing has already been done...I don't think it's possible to
do another drawing.
They need to wait until the end of the day for the winner to log in...
and if he/she doesn't log in, that day is gone...for that class...
so, I just don't see how else it could be done...

That's why I think the prizes will be just forfeited.
172x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,592 | Followers: 1,124 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 9 months ago More by Svend Erik L.

[quote=1365897]Hi Richard, To win the Class Cash drawing is purely on one's luck. The chances of winning depends on how many among the affiliates who joined at the same day AND met the qualifications. I think it's quite possible to win, if not the main prize then the consolation prizes. Second Home CSAs are rewarded to those who reached the Bronze Team Leader rank and above. The equivalent value is shown just to give us an idea of what they're worth at the time they are rewarded. You must opt-in to receive them when you qualify as a team leader. They usually arrive after the monthly income has been processed together with the free TCredits. Hope this helps. Anne[/quote] About Class Cash: Yes it is about luck, several thousands of affiliates is join SFI each day, if you are look the TAB "GROWTH"' you can see how many joined yesterday. But to win is of course needs to join the Class Cash Contest, and who joined the Class Cash is get a contest number, all the numbers is in the draw, [b]also those, who have not qualified[/b] (Logged in at least 10 times and earned 350 VP), and in fact most of days is nobody wins, simply because the winner was not qualify. But there is other winnings, than the $250. And those other winnings is only made with those, who had qualified. I can tell you I got 54 PSAs yesterday, only 3 of them have joined the Class Cash Contest. Best regards Svend
Anna Marie D. posted:
Hi Richard,

Hope this helps.

Anne

About Class Cash:
Yes it is about luck, several thousands of affiliates is join SFI each day, if you are look the TAB "GROWTH"' you can see how many joined yesterday.

But to win is of course needs to join the Class Cash Contest, and who joined the Class Cash is get a contest number, all the numbers is in the draw, also those, who have not qualified (Logged in at least 10 times and earned 350 VP), and in fact most of days is nobody wins, simply because the winner was not qualify.

But there is other winnings, than the $250.
And those other winnings is only made with those, who had qualified.

I can tell you I got 54 PSAs yesterday, only 3 of them have joined the Class Cash Contest.

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Hi Richard, It’s also important to view your Second Home CSAs with the proper perspective. The fact is, many may become active in SFI. Indeed, every EA, every person on the top of the leaderboards, every bronze, silver, gold, and platinum Team Leader, every one of SFI's highest earners is someone's CSA...and were assigned to a co-sponsor in exactly the same way YOU are receiving YOUR CSAs. Some of our very, very top Platinum Team Leaders have been reassigned as Second Home CSAs! But just as in a card deck, it may take time before an "ace" appears. PERSISTENCE is the key. Giving up because an ace doesn't appear right way is how you FAIL. Also, every affiliate in SFI also deserves to have a co-sponsor. The reason you receive the forfeited CSAs is so that the person finally gets an active co-sponsor and, as a Team Leader, one who is hopefully experienced and can guide them (something they may have never had before with their original co-sponsor)--NOT someone who's just going to immediately judge them, dismiss them, and abandon them! YOU can make all the difference! Of course you're not going to be able to wake everyone up, but imagine how many of those folks never had proper support or guidance and were ultimately orphaned by their original, probably inactive, co-sponsor. Every CSA you receive is an OPPORTUNITY and that's how you should approach each and every one of them. But if you cannot see that, you may opt out of receiving them and every other team leader who sees the value in these CSAs will gladly receive a larger share.
Hi Richard,

It’s also important to view your Second Home CSAs with the proper perspective. The fact is, many may become active in SFI. Indeed, every EA, every person on the top of the leaderboards, every bronze, silver, gold, and platinum Team Leader, every one of SFI's highest earners is someone's CSA...and were assigned to a co-sponsor in exactly the same way YOU are receiving YOUR CSAs. Some of our very, very top Platinum Team Leaders have been reassigned as Second Home CSAs! But just as in a card deck, it may take time before an "ace" appears. PERSISTENCE is the key. Giving up because an ace doesn't appear right way is how you FAIL.

Also, every affiliate in SFI also deserves to have a co-sponsor. The reason you receive the forfeited CSAs is so that the person finally gets an active co-sponsor and, as a Team Leader, one who is hopefully experienced and can guide them (something they may have never had before with their original co-sponsor)--NOT someone who's just going to immediately judge them, dismiss them, and abandon them!

YOU can make all the difference! Of course you're not going to be able to wake everyone up, but imagine how many of those folks never had proper support or guidance and were ultimately orphaned by their original, probably inactive, co-sponsor.

Every CSA you receive is an OPPORTUNITY and that's how you should approach each and every one of them. But if you cannot see that, you may opt out of receiving them and every other team leader who sees the value in these CSAs will gladly receive a larger share.
25x SUPPORT
Selena P.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago 1 Reply

Wao! 54 PSAs yesterday! Splendid.. I wish I can get that too and see how I can make them active. I'll like to know how you did it pls... I mean your strategy
Wao! 54 PSAs yesterday! Splendid.. I wish I can get that too and see how I can make them active. I'll like to know how you did it pls... I mean your strategy
Hafsah Z.

Nigeria

Liked by Sandra M.

Posted 9 months ago More by Anna Marie D.

[quote=1366197][quote=1366187][quote=1366144][quote=1365897]Hi Richard, To win the Class Cash drawing is purely on one's luck. The chances of winning depends on how many among the affiliates who joined at the same day AND met the qualifications. I think it's quite possible to win, if not the main prize then the consolation prizes. Second Home CSAs are rewarded to those who reached the Bronze Team Leader rank and above. The equivalent value is shown just to give us an idea of what they're worth at the time they are rewarded. You must opt-in to receive them when you qualify as a team leader. They usually arrive after the monthly income has been processed together with the free TCredits. Hope this helps. Anne[/quote] Richard, Anna Marie explained about the ClassCash Drawing in her post above... but, I would like to add one IMPORTANT thing there: The new affiliate gets an e-mail with the entry number AND the date for their 30th day. They HAVE TO log in on THAT day to find the link to claim the reward if they are a winner of some prize ($ 250 or consolation prizes). They have 72 hours to claim the prize...but, if they don't log in on their 30th day, there will be no link, even if they have the winning number. [/quote] Thanks, Tanya. So if those affiliates with winning numbers did not log in on the 30th day, will the prizes be drawn again for other qualified entries (making their chances higher)? Or will the prizes be forfeited?[/quote] I think that the prizes will be just forfeited, Anna Marie... but, you will need Gery to say the final word about it. By that day, the drawing has already been done...I don't think it's possible to do another drawing. They need to wait until the end of the day for the winner to log in... and if he/she doesn't log in, that day is gone...for that class... so, I just don't see how else it could be done... That's why I think the prizes will be just forfeited. [/quote] Thanks, Tanja (sorry for the mispell).
Tanja K. posted:
Anna Marie D. posted:
Tanja K. posted:
Anna Marie D. posted:
Hi Richard,

Hope this helps.

Anne

Richard,

30th day.

Thanks, Tanya.

I think that the prizes will be just forfeited, Anna Marie...
but, you will need Gery to say the final word about it.

By that day, the drawing has already been done...I don't think it's possible to
do another drawing.
They need to wait until the end of the day for the winner to log in...
and if he/she doesn't log in, that day is gone...for that class...
so, I just don't see how else it could be done...

That's why I think the prizes will be just forfeited.

Thanks, Tanja (sorry for the mispell).
8x SUPPORT
Anna Marie D.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Sandra M. Darren B.

| Edit settings