Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Do you earn VP for shopping at the Rewardical sites?

Posted 6 months ago

Good morning I was just wondering if you earn VP for shopping at the different Rewardical sites? Thanks Jeff
Good morning

I was just wondering if you earn VP for shopping at the different Rewardical sites?

Thanks
Jeff
Jeff G.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

No,you can not earn VP for shopping at RECA,You will earn Rewardicals for shopping at different RECA. then simply redeem these rewardicals to VP /CSA/PSA/Tcredits etc.
No,you can not earn VP for shopping at RECA,You will earn Rewardicals for shopping at different RECA.
then simply redeem these rewardicals to VP /CSA/PSA/Tcredits etc.
20x SUPPORT
Priyanka J.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

[quote=1363443]Good morning I was just wondering if you earn VP for shopping at the different Rewardical sites? Thanks Jeff[/quote] You do not earn VP but you earn Rewardicals which you can late converted to VP or redeemed through different products of your choice like TCredit, Bitcoin, PSA, PRM, CSA and so on.
Jeff G. posted:
Good morning

I was just wondering if you earn VP for shopping at the different Rewardical sites?

Thanks
Jeff

You do not earn VP but you earn Rewardicals which you can late converted to VP or redeemed through different products of your choice like TCredit, Bitcoin, PSA, PRM, CSA and so on.
60x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

No, you don't earn VP for shopping at the Rewardical sites, but, you earn RT (Rewardical Tokens) and these RT can be exchanged for VP (or for other things). Currently one can exchange 3 RT for 1 VP. Also, remember that for every 10 RT your referred-by-you Zing Network members earn, or even win, you get 1 RT. So, refer many people to SFI, TripleClicks, Rewardical.
No, you don't earn VP for shopping at the Rewardical sites,

but,

you earn RT (Rewardical Tokens) and these RT can be exchanged for VP (or for other things). Currently one can exchange 3 RT for 1 VP.

Also, remember that for every 10 RT your referred-by-you Zing Network members earn, or even win, you get 1 RT. So, refer many people to SFI, TripleClicks, Rewardical.
24x SUPPORT
Teresa S.

South Africa

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Jeff, As The Name Implies REWARDICAL, Means That You Only Earn Rewardical Tokens At The RECA Sites. Simply Log In At You Rewardical Web Page And Redeem You RT For Any Other Stuff For Use In The Zing Network Site. Thank You.
Hi Jeff, As The Name Implies REWARDICAL, Means That You Only Earn Rewardical Tokens At The RECA Sites.
Simply Log In At You Rewardical Web Page And Redeem You RT For Any Other Stuff For Use In The Zing Network Site. Thank You.
Kenneth N.

Nigeria

Posted 6 months ago

[quote=1363443]Good morning I was just wondering if you earn VP for shopping at the different Rewardical sites? Thanks Jeff[/quote] Not directly, but indirectly of course, yes. Just redeem your Rewardicals earned for VP if VP is what you need. It's up to you. Remember, not everyone needs VP (especially non affiliates of course), so Rewardical is MUCH, MUCH more flexible and, hence, valuable to recipients.
Jeff G. posted:
Good morning

Thanks
Jeff

Not directly, but indirectly of course, yes. Just redeem your Rewardicals earned for VP if VP is what you need. It's up to you.

Remember, not everyone needs VP (especially non affiliates of course), so Rewardical is MUCH, MUCH more flexible and, hence, valuable to recipients.
Gery

United States

| Edit settings