Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Transfer of VPs

Posted 8 months ago, edited 8 months ago

I could not help but noticed the complain of most of my fellow Nigerians yesterday complaining about the fact that after the transfer of VersaPoints from last into this month they noticed 0 VP on their dashboard. I also did the same and it was true but I went to scoreboard where I noticed the sum of both last month and this. In no time it was on my dashboard. I know more people will see same so don't be scared. Just an encouragement from me.
I could not help but noticed the complain of most of my fellow Nigerians yesterday complaining about the fact that after the transfer of VersaPoints from last into this month they noticed 0 VP on their dashboard.
I also did the same and it was true but I went to scoreboard where I noticed the sum of both last month and this. In no time it was on my dashboard.
I know more people will see same so don't be scared.
Just an encouragement from me.
Jonathan C.

Nigeria

Posted 8 months ago 1 Reply

ok. I will be patient then.
Tombari k.

Nigeria

Posted 8 months ago

[quote=1352842]ok. I will be patient then.[/quote] Pls how do I buy TC and when I buy how do I use it
Tombari k. posted:

Pls how do I buy TC and when I buy how do I use it
Gold O.

Nigeria

| Edit settings