SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How so I transfer my last month's earned VP

Posted 10 months ago

I joined SFI on 6th of February. I was informed I would be able to carry my earned VP forward for the first month. I was able to achieve EA. Come this morning, there is no mention of carrying forward the points I earned last month. What could have happened?
I joined SFI on 6th of February. I was informed I would be able to carry my earned VP forward for the first month. I was able to achieve EA. Come this morning, there is no mention of carrying forward the points I earned last month. What could have happened?
Muniru L.

Nigeria

Posted 10 months ago

Congratulations, Muniru. Well done. It is because [b]VP Transfer[/b] are only for those who have not attained EA on their first month so to help them reach 1500 VP the following month. But you did. So there's no need for you to transfer them this month. The next best thing you can do is to maintain your EA rank or reach for Team Leader rank to qualify for Designated Diamond. Good luck.
Congratulations, Muniru. Well done.

It is because VP Transfer are only for those who have not attained EA on their first month so to help them reach 1500 VP the following month. But you did. So there's no need for you to transfer them this month. The next best thing you can do is to maintain your EA rank or reach for Team Leader rank to qualify for Designated Diamond.

Good luck.
8x SUPPORT
Anna Marie D.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago

Transfering versa points from the previous month to new month (valid only for new members who have not achieved the status of EA and have less than 1500 versa points, by 07th this month you have the possibility to do. There is a message on Alert tab. Best Regards.
Transfering versa points from the previous month to new month (valid only for new members who have not achieved the status of EA and have less than 1500 versa points, by 07th this month you have the possibility to do. There is a message on Alert tab.
Best Regards.
4x SUPPORT
Branimir S.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago

Hello Muniru, Here is where you find your answer and to also instruct your down-line. SOLUTIONS What if a new Affiliate isn't able to earn the EA-qualifying 1,500 VP before the end of the month in which they joined? 08/22/2015 New affiliates who aren't able to earn the EA-qualifying 1,500 VP before the end of the month in which they joined can choose a ONE-TIME transfer of ALL the VP they earned to the subsequent month. This allows new affiliates to carry their momentum--and their earned VP--over to the following month without missing a beat. Qualified Affiliates have until the 7th of the month to transfer their VP. An alert on their SFI homepage and an e-mail from SFI on the 1st of that month will remind the Affiliate that they can transfer their VP with just one click. HOWEVER...although this policy was created with new Affiliates in mind, any Affiliate who has never been an Executive Affiliate (EA) and has never transferred their month's VP to the following month can take advantage of the VP Transfer option. Note that only the prior month's VP can be transferred over to the current month. IMPORTANT! This transfer policy is a one-time offer ONLY! Therefore, it's a good idea to personally contact your qualified affiliates before the 7th of the month to help ensure they don't miss out! I hope this helps along with the others that have answered you. Diana :cat:
Hello Muniru,
Here is where you find your answer and to also instruct your down-line.
SOLUTIONS
What if a new Affiliate isn't able to earn the EA-qualifying 1,500 VP before the end of the month in which they joined?
08/22/2015
New affiliates who aren't able to earn the EA-qualifying 1,500 VP before the end of the month in which they joined can choose a ONE-TIME transfer of ALL the VP they earned to the subsequent month. This allows new affiliates to carry their momentum--and their earned VP--over to the following month without missing a beat.

Qualified Affiliates have until the 7th of the month to transfer their VP. An alert on their SFI homepage and an e-mail from SFI on the 1st of that month will remind the Affiliate that they can transfer their VP with just one click.

HOWEVER...although this policy was created with new Affiliates in mind, any Affiliate who has never been an Executive Affiliate (EA) and has never transferred their month's VP to the following month can take advantage of the VP Transfer option. Note that only the prior month's VP can be transferred over to the current month.

IMPORTANT! This transfer policy is a one-time offer ONLY! Therefore, it's a good idea to personally contact your qualified affiliates before the 7th of the month to help ensure they don't miss out!

I hope this helps along with the others that have answered you.
Diana
SUPPORT
Tom and Diana W.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago 1 Reply

I saw a message on my Alerts tab to the effect that I can transfer my VP. But when I clicked on the button, it returned a message that I do not meet the criteria for transfer of vp. I'd like to ask what are those criteria?
I saw a message on my Alerts tab to the effect that I can transfer my VP. But when I clicked on the button, it returned a message that I do not meet the criteria for transfer of vp. I'd like to ask what are those criteria?
Okey O.

Nigeria

Posted 10 months ago

[quote=1351487]I saw a message on my Alerts tab to the effect that I can transfer my VP. But when I clicked on the button, it returned a message that I do not meet the criteria for transfer of vp. I'd like to ask what are those criteria? [/quote] Dear Okey O , Here you go : [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=200442]What if a new Affiliate isn't able to earn the EA-qualifying 1,500 VP before the end of the month in which they joined?[/url] Have a nice work !
Okey O. posted:

Dear Okey O ,
Here you go :
What if a new Affiliate isn't able to earn the EA-qualifying 1,500 VP before the end of the month in which they joined?

Have a nice work !
302x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago

Hi Muniru L., Your badge shows you've achieved EA for February, congratulations!! Only members who do not reach EA and have less than 1500VP in the first month of registration are entitled to transfer the VP. This is the link: https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/VPtransfer?referrer=search Good luck!
Hi Muniru L.,

Your badge shows you've achieved EA for February, congratulations!!
Only members who do not reach EA and have less than 1500VP in the first month of registration are entitled to transfer the VP. This is the link:
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/VPtransfer?referrer=search

Good luck!
SUPPORT
Ljiljana A.

Croatia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago

I saw a message on my Alerts tab to the effect that I can transfer my VP. But when I clicked on the button, it returned a message that I do not meet the criteria for transfer of VP. I'd like to ask what are those criteria? What should i do?
I saw a message on my Alerts tab to the effect that I can transfer my VP. But when I clicked on the button, it returned a message that I do not meet the criteria for transfer of VP. I'd like to ask what are those criteria? What should i do?
Chinyere O.

Nigeria

Posted 10 months ago

You can transfer your vp from here ( if you are eligible) - https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/VPtransfer?referrer=search
You can transfer your vp from here ( if you are eligible) -
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/VPtransfer?referrer=search
SUPPORT
NIKHIL A.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 10 months ago

Bros you are already an EA in just one month. I think I should come for lectures. Congrats.
Bros you are already an EA in just one month. I think I should come for lectures. Congrats.
Jonathan C.

Nigeria

Posted 10 months ago

is it possible to carrying VP forward every month[img]cookeygrace[/img]
is it possible to carrying VP forward every month
Cookey G.

Nigeria

| Edit settings