Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Let's play game

Posted 8 months ago More by Jonathan C.

Do I have a game love here. Let me see how far you have gone with your games
Do I have a game love here. Let me see how far you have gone with your games
Jonathan C.

Nigeria

Posted 8 months ago

Hi Jonathan ! There are some great players here for sure ! You can publish your high scores and records in order to see other's reactions ! The filling is always great ! But, if you want to enjoy looking at opponent's names, go to EZ Leaderboard and there you can find who top players for each game are ! https://www.tripleclicks.com/games/EZ_Leaderboard.php?leaderboard=game Enjoy the view ! Best regards !
Hi Jonathan !

There are some great players here for sure ! You can publish your high scores and records in order to see other's reactions ! The filling is always great !

But, if you want to enjoy looking at opponent's names, go to EZ Leaderboard and there you can find who top players for each game are !

www.tripleclicks.com/games/EZ_Leaderboard.php?leaderboard=game

Enjoy the view !

Best regards !
300x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 8 months ago

Dear Jonathan C , For me games are not the basic thing in SFI . I play them , without burdens for big victories . I look forward to succeeding . The last two successes are my victories in Time Machin . I want you a lot of success in work and happiness in games . All the Best !
Dear Jonathan C ,
For me games are not the basic thing in SFI .
I play them , without burdens for big victories .
I look forward to succeeding .
The last two successes are my victories in Time Machin .
I want you a lot of success in work and happiness in games .
All the Best !
293x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 8 months ago 1 Reply

Jonathan C - See this is your 1st Post. Thanks for getting started . Sounds like you are wanting a challenge, right? I see you haven't got one yet. So, I challenge you to beat my Eager Zebra-Card King-47 Card Straight Badge. Good luck. When you beat my 47-over/under-Straight Picks, I'm sure you'll get more challenges. Bless you and yours, Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Jonathan C - See this is your 1st Post. Thanks for getting started . Sounds like you are wanting a challenge, right? I see you
haven't got one yet. So, I challenge you to beat my Eager Zebra-Card King-47 Card Straight Badge. Good luck. When you
beat my 47-over/under-Straight Picks, I'm sure you'll get more challenges. Bless you and yours, Bye for now.
Bruce Harper
15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Dr David K.

Posted 8 months ago

[quote=1349051]Jonathan C - See this is your 1st Post. Thanks for getting started . Sounds like you are wanting a challenge, right? I see you haven't got one yet. So, I challenge you to beat my Eager Zebra-Card King-47 Card Straight Badge. Good luck. When you beat my 47-over/under-Straight Picks, I'm sure you'll get more challenges. Bless you and yours, Bye for now. Bruce Harper[/quote] Waoh waoh and waoh, am short of words. 47 card straight? That's lovely. Looking forward to getting to that level, am happy to have someone like you to look up to in the games department Mr Bruce, congrats to you and many others like you in SFI. Let the games continue
Bruce H. posted:
Jonathan C - See this is your 1st Post. Thanks for getting started . Sounds like you are wanting a challenge, right? I see you
haven't got one yet. So, I challenge you to beat my Eager Zebra-Card King-47 Card Straight Badge. Good luck. When you
beat my 47-over/under-Straight Picks, I'm sure you'll get more challenges. Bless you and yours, Bye for now.
Bruce Harper

Waoh waoh and waoh, am short of words. 47 card straight? That's lovely. Looking forward to getting to that level, am happy to have someone like you to look up to in the games department Mr Bruce, congrats to you and many others like you in SFI. Let the games continue
Oyinade T.

Nigeria

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 8 months ago, edited 8 months ago

It's only 1 spin can make to play Spin & Win in a day?
It's only 1 spin can make to play Spin & Win in a day?
Celina a.

Philippines

Posted 8 months ago More by Jonathan C.

Nice. Am in
Nice. Am in
Jonathan C.

Nigeria

| Edit settings