Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New Member Pack Availability Posts by Glenda Protacio

Posted 9 months ago More by Glenda P.

Hello all! Is there a possibility of extending the availability of NMP instead of just 10 days? Let's say make it a one-time purchase of new affiliates within their first months. Just like the transfer of VersaPoints which is also one-time. When I joined SFI, I don't have idea that NMP can just be bought within 10 days after registration. Of course, as a beginner, if only I knew about that NMP, I would surely avail of it because it will really help me out on my first month. I know, if this extension happens, many new affiliates would like to avail it especially those who were not able to purchase it in their first 10 days like me...
Hello all!
Is there a possibility of extending the availability of NMP instead of just 10 days? Let's say make it a one-time purchase of new affiliates within their first months. Just like the transfer of VersaPoints which is also one-time.
When I joined SFI, I don't have idea that NMP can just be bought within 10 days after registration. Of course, as a beginner, if only I knew about that NMP, I would surely avail of it because it will really help me out on my first month. I know, if this extension happens, many new affiliates would like to avail it especially those who were not able to purchase it in their first 10 days like me...

Glenda P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

[quote=1335243]The NMP is introduced in a sub-lesson of Lesson 1 SFI Basics - Raise Your Hand. Another good reason to take the advice of your sponsor to begin by reading the Launchpad lessons.[/quote] Miss Jessie, I agree also with what you said but the problem is I don't have any communication with my sponsor that time and the reality is due to being busy in my work as a teacher, I am learning SFI just an hour a day. So maybe I missed that part about NMP. But anyway, it's just a suggestion. Who knows it might come to reality coz every new affiliate who missed about NMP will be so greatful about this. Kind regards, Glenda P.
Jessie M. posted:
The NMP is introduced in a sub-lesson of Lesson 1 SFI Basics - Raise Your Hand. Another good reason to take the advice of your sponsor to begin by reading the Launchpad lessons.

Miss Jessie,
I agree also with what you said but the problem is I don't have any communication with my sponsor that time and the reality is due to being busy in my work as a teacher, I am learning SFI just an hour a day. So maybe I missed that part about NMP.
But anyway, it's just a suggestion. Who knows it might come to reality coz every new affiliate who missed about NMP will be so greatful about this.

Kind regards,
Glenda P.
Glenda P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

[quote=1335280]The NMP is a money loser for SFI but is offered as a strong incentive for quick action. Extend the time, lose the purpose of the offer, it's that simple.[/quote] Sir Randy I got your point. As you said, it's a strong incentive too...like when you started it right, then you will be more motivated to do the hardwork.
William R. I. posted:
The NMP is a money loser for SFI but is offered as a strong incentive for quick action. Extend the time, lose the purpose of the offer, it's that simple.

Sir Randy
I got your point. As you said, it's a strong incentive too...like when you started it right, then you will be more motivated to do the hardwork.
Glenda P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 months ago More by Glenda P. 2 Replies

Hello all, Each individual has their own opinions and we have to respect it. And we have different cases or situations which lead to missing the importance of knowing the information of purchasing NMP within the first 10 days. We are here to give our ideas for the betterment of everyone. Whether this suggestion will be given importance or not, we see the advantage or disadvantage if ever this will come to reality. Still SFI is amazing! We all belong here!
Hello all,
Each individual has their own opinions and we have to respect it. And we have different cases or situations which lead to missing the importance of knowing the information of purchasing NMP within the first 10 days. We are here to give our ideas for the betterment of everyone. Whether this suggestion will be given importance or not, we see the advantage or disadvantage if ever this will come to reality.

Still SFI is amazing! We all belong here!
Glenda P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 months ago More by Glenda P. 1 Reply

[list] [/list][quote=1336256]Maybe, if it is put like a ONE TIME OFFER during the first 2-3 months it could be something more helpful... And I would limit it to ONE package...5 seem too much, as we are loosing on every one of them, according to Gery.[/quote] Tanja, That's what I am suggesting. ....ONE TIME OFFER LIMITED TO 1 PACKAGE TO ALL NEW AFFILIATES .Even if exceeded the first 10 days which served as incentive.

Tanja K. posted:
Maybe, if it is put like a ONE TIME OFFER during the first 2-3 months it could be
something more helpful...
And I would limit it to ONE package...5 seem too much, as we are loosing on
every one of them, according to Gery.

Tanja,
That's what I am suggesting. ....ONE TIME OFFER LIMITED TO 1 PACKAGE TO ALL NEW AFFILIATES .Even if exceeded the first 10 days which served as incentive.
Glenda P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Andjelija S.

| Edit settings