Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New Member Pack Availability

Posted 6 months ago More by Goran P. 1 Reply

Hello Glenda! In my opinion a very good idea! Why? Let's say we joined SFI today and logged in for the first time. We have some SFI Sponsor who gives us advice, but who is that person? Someone we have just met online and we know nothing about him, and in many cases we are not from the same country. And why should we believe it's good for us? Because of some training and lessons? Do not be naive ... I'm sure most newbies are thinking like this: "I just joined, and they are already pulling money out of my pocket! I'm leaving from here!'' For this reason, I think that a very small, negligible number of people will take this package, so it loses its meaning. In my opinion this could only be the people who come to the company through their friendly relationships and know in advance about it. However, the goal of all of us and SFI is to involve as many people from all over the world as possible. In that direction, I think that accepting your proposal would be a sensible move by the company, Glenda! Because if it's good for SFI to sell NMP to someone in his first 10 days, then it's even better to do that within his first or second month! Why? Let's think about those who give up after a month or two ... how many of them would continue to work if they had the opportunity to buy NMP at that time? How much would it encourage them not to give up, because by then they would understand the value of NMP much better than in the first 10 days of their work ... and probably they would buy it and retain their business. I do not know the answers but I consider it would not be a bad try.
Hello Glenda!
In my opinion a very good idea! Why?
Let's say we joined SFI today and logged in for the first time. We have some SFI Sponsor who gives us advice, but who is that person? Someone we have just met online and we know nothing about him, and in many cases we are not from the same country. And why should we believe it's good for us? Because of some training and lessons? Do not be naive ...
I'm sure most newbies are thinking like this: "I just joined, and they are already pulling money out of my pocket! I'm leaving from here!''
For this reason, I think that a very small, negligible number of people will take this package, so it loses its meaning. In my opinion this could only be the people who come to the company through their friendly relationships and know in advance about it.
However, the goal of all of us and SFI is to involve as many people from all over the world as possible. In that direction, I think that accepting your proposal would be a sensible move by the company, Glenda!
Because if it's good for SFI to sell NMP to someone in his first 10 days, then it's even better to do that within his first or second month! Why?
Let's think about those who give up after a month or two ... how many of them would continue to work if they had the opportunity to buy NMP at that time? How much would it encourage them not to give up, because by then they would understand the value of NMP much better than in the first 10 days of their work ... and probably they would buy it and retain their business.
I do not know the answers but I consider it would not be a bad try.
SUPPORT
Goran P.

Croatia

Liked by Lilia G.

Posted 6 months ago More by William R. I. 1 Reply

[quote=1335592]Hello Glenda! In my opinion a very good idea! Why? Let's say we joined SFI today and logged in for the first time. We have some SFI Sponsor who gives us advice, but who is that person? Someone we have just met online and we know nothing about him, and in many cases we are not from the same country. And why should we believe it's good for us? Because of some training and lessons? Do not be naive ... I'm sure most newbies are thinking like this: "I just joined, and they are already pulling money out of my pocket! I'm leaving from here!'' For this reason, I think that a very small, negligible number of people will take this package, so it loses its meaning. In my opinion this could only be the people who come to the company through their friendly relationships and know in advance about it. However, the goal of all of us and SFI is to involve as many people from all over the world as possible. In that direction, I think that accepting your proposal would be a sensible move by the company, Glenda! Because if it's good for SFI to sell NMP to someone in his first 10 days, then it's even better to do that within his first or second month! Why? Let's think about those who give up after a month or two ... how many of them would continue to work if they had the opportunity to buy NMP at that time? How much would it encourage them not to give up, because by then they would understand the value of NMP much better than in the first 10 days of their work ... and probably they would buy it and retain their business. I do not know the answers but I consider it would not be a bad try.[/quote] Most REAL workers know pretty quick if this is something they want to pursue, and if they have REAL interest they are doing a lot of reading those first few days. The incentive is for these people, to incentivize them to go ahead and take the leap. If someone is slower in coming around, it's too bad, but it's not fatal that they missed the opportunity. In fact, here is where a Sponsor can step up and offer their own incentive.
Goran P. posted:
Hello Glenda!
Let's say we joined SFI today and logged in for the first time. We have some SFI Sponsor who gives us advice, but who is that person? Someone we have just met online and we know nothing about him, and in many cases we are not from the same country. And why should we believe it's good for us? Because of some training and lessons? Do not be naive ...
I'm sure most newbies are thinking like this: "I just joined, and they are already pulling money out of my pocket! I'm leaving from here!''
For this reason, I think that a very small, negligible number of people will take this package, so it loses its meaning. In my opinion this could only be the people who come to the company through their friendly relationships and know in advance about it.
However, the goal of all of us and SFI is to involve as many people from all over the world as possible. In that direction, I think that accepting your proposal would be a sensible move by the company, Glenda!
Because if it's good for SFI to sell NMP to someone in his first 10 days, then it's even better to do that within his first or second month! Why?
Let's think about those who give up after a month or two ... how many of them would continue to work if they had the opportunity to buy NMP at that time? How much would it encourage them not to give up, because by then they would understand the value of NMP much better than in the first 10 days of their work ... and probably they would buy it and retain their business.

Most REAL workers know pretty quick if this is something they want to pursue, and if they have REAL interest they are doing a lot of reading those first few days. The incentive is for these people, to incentivize them to go ahead and take the leap. If someone is slower in coming around, it's too bad, but it's not fatal that they missed the opportunity. In fact, here is where a Sponsor can step up and offer their own incentive.

245x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Stephen D. Lilia G.

[quote=1335601][quote=1335592]Hello Glenda! In my opinion a very good idea! Why? Let's say we joined SFI today and logged in for the first time. We have some SFI Sponsor who gives us advice, but who is that person? Someone we have just met online and we know nothing about him, and in many cases we are not from the same country. And why should we believe it's good for us? Because of some training and lessons? Do not be naive ... I'm sure most newbies are thinking like this: "I just joined, and they are already pulling money out of my pocket! I'm leaving from here!'' For this reason, I think that a very small, negligible number of people will take this package, so it loses its meaning. In my opinion this could only be the people who come to the company through their friendly relationships and know in advance about it. However, the goal of all of us and SFI is to involve as many people from all over the world as possible. In that direction, I think that accepting your proposal would be a sensible move by the company, Glenda! Because if it's good for SFI to sell NMP to someone in his first 10 days, then it's even better to do that within his first or second month! Why? Let's think about those who give up after a month or two ... how many of them would continue to work if they had the opportunity to buy NMP at that time? How much would it encourage them not to give up, because by then they would understand the value of NMP much better than in the first 10 days of their work ... and probably they would buy it and retain their business. I do not know the answers but I consider it would not be a bad try.[/quote] Most REAL workers know pretty quick if this is something they want to pursue, and if they have REAL interest they are doing a lot of reading those first few days. The incentive is for these people, to incentivize them to go ahead and take the leap. If someone is slower in coming around, it's too bad, but it's not fatal that they missed the opportunity. In fact, here is where a Sponsor can step up and offer their own incentive. [/quote] I appreciate your opinion, but I can not agree with it. No new member can have a feeling for VP, Rew. and especially for PSA and CSA in his first ten days, and can not get it just by reading. Only REAL WORK through at least the first month could create that feeling. If somebody still buys NMP in first ten days he does it just because of trust or respect for someone. No hard feelings and best regards!
William R. I. posted:
Goran P. posted:
Hello Glenda!

Most REAL workers know pretty quick if this is something they want to pursue, and if they have REAL interest they are doing a lot of reading those first few days. The incentive is for these people, to incentivize them to go ahead and take the leap. If someone is slower in coming around, it's too bad, but it's not fatal that they missed the opportunity. In fact, here is where a Sponsor can step up and offer their own incentive.

I appreciate your opinion, but I can not agree with it. No new member can have a feeling for VP, Rew. and especially for PSA and CSA in his first ten days, and can not get it just by reading. Only REAL WORK through at least the first month could create that feeling.
If somebody still buys NMP in first ten days he does it just because of trust or respect for someone.
No hard feelings and best regards!
SUPPORT
Goran P.

Croatia

Liked by Lilia G.

Posted 6 months ago

Our Founding Leader & CEO Gery posted this explanation a few days ago: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1326866#post-1326866 "We understand that, but full information on NMP is provided early on in LaunchPad...something all new affiliates should be reading...and that you, as a sponsor, should be encouraging. As the sponsor, you can also focus them on NMP if you really feel it will be to their benefit. [b]The problem with extending the time is that with each day you extend, the more you lesson (reduce) the urgency and the more would-be buyers will procrastinate. And procrastination will often turn into no-action at all. So, ultimately, you may actually get less takers if the time is extended[/b]."
Our Founding Leader & CEO Gery posted this explanation a few days ago:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1326866#post-1326866

"We understand that, but full information on NMP is provided early on in LaunchPad...something all new affiliates should be reading...and that you, as a sponsor, should be encouraging. As the sponsor, you can also focus them on NMP if you really feel it will be to their benefit.

The problem with extending the time is that with each day you extend, the more you lesson (reduce) the urgency and the more would-be buyers will procrastinate. And procrastination will often turn into no-action at all. So, ultimately, you may actually get less takers if the time is extended."
10x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

[quote=1335638][quote=1335601][quote=1335592]Hello Glenda! In my opinion a very good idea! Why? Let's say we joined SFI today and logged in for the first time. We have some SFI Sponsor who gives us advice, but who is that person? Someone we have just met online and we know nothing about him, and in many cases we are not from the same country. And why should we believe it's good for us? Because of some training and lessons? Do not be naive ... I'm sure most newbies are thinking like this: "I just joined, and they are already pulling money out of my pocket! I'm leaving from here!'' For this reason, I think that a very small, negligible number of people will take this package, so it loses its meaning. In my opinion this could only be the people who come to the company through their friendly relationships and know in advance about it. However, the goal of all of us and SFI is to involve as many people from all over the world as possible. In that direction, I think that accepting your proposal would be a sensible move by the company, Glenda! Because if it's good for SFI to sell NMP to someone in his first 10 days, then it's even better to do that within his first or second month! Why? Let's think about those who give up after a month or two ... how many of them would continue to work if they had the opportunity to buy NMP at that time? How much would it encourage them not to give up, because by then they would understand the value of NMP much better than in the first 10 days of their work ... and probably they would buy it and retain their business. I do not know the answers but I consider it would not be a bad try.[/quote] Most REAL workers know pretty quick if this is something they want to pursue, and if they have REAL interest they are doing a lot of reading those first few days. The incentive is for these people, to incentivize them to go ahead and take the leap. If someone is slower in coming around, it's too bad, but it's not fatal that they missed the opportunity. In fact, here is where a Sponsor can step up and offer their own incentive. [/quote] I appreciate your opinion, but I can not agree with it. No new member can have a feeling for VP, Rew. and especially for PSA and CSA in his first ten days, and can not get it just by reading. Only REAL WORK through at least the first month could create that feeling. If somebody still buys NMP in first ten days he does it just because of trust or respect for someone. No hard feelings and best regards![/quote] I read a LOT in my first week. Read and completed launchpad in 2 days. From there I read much of the other training. I was hungry for all I could learn. My Sponsor wasnt involved at all.
Goran P. posted:
William R. I. posted:
Goran P. posted:
Hello Glenda!

I appreciate your opinion, but I can not agree with it. No new member can have a feeling for VP, Rew. and especially for PSA and CSA in his first ten days, and can not get it just by reading. Only REAL WORK through at least the first month could create that feeling.
If somebody still buys NMP in first ten days he does it just because of trust or respect for someone.

I read a LOT in my first week. Read and completed launchpad in 2 days. From there I read much of the other training. I was hungry for all I could learn.

My Sponsor wasnt involved at all.
245x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Donald K. Lilia G.

Posted 6 months ago More by Svend Erik L.

[quote=1335230]Hello all! Is there a possibility of extending the availability of NMP instead of just 10 days? Let's say make it a one-time purchase of new affiliates within their first months. Just like the transfer of VersaPoints which is also one-time. When I joined SFI, I don't have idea that NMP can just be bought within 10 days after registration. Of course, as a beginner, if only I knew about that NMP, I would surely avail of it because it will really help me out on my first month. I know, if this extension happens, many new affiliates would like to avail it especially those who were not able to purchase it in their first 10 days like me... [/quote] If you had follow SFIs advise to you as new member, you would have known in god time before the 10 days was gone. So the only things all new members is need to do is follow SFIs advise, and they are not need any sponsor to tell them. As I know is that information coming early in Launchpad (All new members is lead direct to Launchpad by SFI upon registration) Gery have also told us here in Forum, that they are also get that information in emails sent to them. So that excuse "I were not know" is not valid. Best regards Svend
Glenda P. posted:
Hello all!
Is there a possibility of extending the availability of NMP instead of just 10 days? Let's say make it a one-time purchase of new affiliates within their first months. Just like the transfer of VersaPoints which is also one-time.
When I joined SFI, I don't have idea that NMP can just be bought within 10 days after registration. Of course, as a beginner, if only I knew about that NMP, I would surely avail of it because it will really help me out on my first month. I know, if this extension happens, many new affiliates would like to avail it especially those who were not able to purchase it in their first 10 days like me...

If you had follow SFIs advise to you as new member, you would have known in god time before the 10 days was gone.

So the only things all new members is need to do is follow SFIs advise, and they are not need any sponsor to tell them.

As I know is that information coming early in Launchpad (All new members is lead direct to Launchpad by SFI upon registration)
Gery have also told us here in Forum, that they are also get that information in emails sent to them.

So that excuse "I were not know" is not valid.

Best regards
Svend
72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Lilia G.

Posted 6 months ago More by Svend Erik L.

[quote=1335252] How many people read the training right away? How many affiliates don't do anything for several months? Would they take advantage of it once they UNDERSTOOD what it gives you? When you are learning you need more time to understand what all this means, and time to decide to invest the money, and time to get the money! -- Joe[/quote] This is what I call very BAD EXCUSE. If you get a new job, you are not waiting days or month to begin learn it. When join a new business, it is OF COURSE needs immediately begin find out, what it is about. If you are not do that, you are not interested, and will in most cases never get anything out of it. I had yesterday a request from a new affiliate, who joined 2 weeks ago, he was ask a question about my welcome message about Cash Class, I had very clear wrote he should be aware to join that first day. But he ask me 2 weeks later, what it was. He have been active every day since joining (and ask me several times about something since, but not talk about that before), he was make his profile first day, and sent commitment message to me first day. But he had clearly NOT READ SFIs message to him, when joined. And also not my welcome message too. And my greeting too. My opinion is: The most important when join something new, is to read the messages, you are get when join. If not do that, there is NO EXCUSE later. Best regards Svend
Joe J. posted:

How many people read the training right away? How many affiliates don't do anything for several months? Would they take advantage of it once they UNDERSTOOD what it gives you? When you are learning you need more time to understand what all this means, and time to decide to invest the money, and time to get the money!

-- Joe

This is what I call very BAD EXCUSE.

If you get a new job, you are not waiting days or month to begin learn it.

When join a new business, it is OF COURSE needs immediately begin find out, what it is about.
If you are not do that, you are not interested, and will in most cases never get anything out of it.

I had yesterday a request from a new affiliate, who joined 2 weeks ago, he was ask a question about my welcome message about Cash Class, I had very clear wrote he should be aware to join that first day.

But he ask me 2 weeks later, what it was. He have been active every day since joining (and ask me several times about something since, but not talk about that before), he was make his profile first day, and sent commitment message to me first day.

But he had clearly NOT READ SFIs message to him, when joined. And also not my welcome message too. And my greeting too.

My opinion is:
The most important when join something new, is to read the messages, you are get when join.
If not do that, there is NO EXCUSE later.

Best regards
Svend
72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by Glenda P. 2 Replies

Hello all, Each individual has their own opinions and we have to respect it. And we have different cases or situations which lead to missing the importance of knowing the information of purchasing NMP within the first 10 days. We are here to give our ideas for the betterment of everyone. Whether this suggestion will be given importance or not, we see the advantage or disadvantage if ever this will come to reality. Still SFI is amazing! We all belong here!
Hello all,
Each individual has their own opinions and we have to respect it. And we have different cases or situations which lead to missing the importance of knowing the information of purchasing NMP within the first 10 days. We are here to give our ideas for the betterment of everyone. Whether this suggestion will be given importance or not, we see the advantage or disadvantage if ever this will come to reality.

Still SFI is amazing! We all belong here!
Glenda P.

Philippines

[quote=1335657][quote=1335638][quote=1335601][quote=1335592]Hello Glenda! In my opinion a very good idea! Why? Let's say we joined SFI today and logged in for the first time. We have some SFI Sponsor who gives us advice, but who is that person? Someone we have just met online and we know nothing about him, and in many cases we are not from the same country. And why should we believe it's good for us? Because of some training and lessons? Do not be naive ... I'm sure most newbies are thinking like this: "I just joined, and they are already pulling money out of my pocket! I'm leaving from here!'' For this reason, I think that a very small, negligible number of people will take this package, so it loses its meaning. In my opinion this could only be the people who come to the company through their friendly relationships and know in advance about it. However, the goal of all of us and SFI is to involve as many people from all over the world as possible. In that direction, I think that accepting your proposal would be a sensible move by the company, Glenda! Because if it's good for SFI to sell NMP to someone in his first 10 days, then it's even better to do that within his first or second month! Why? Let's think about those who give up after a month or two ... how many of them would continue to work if they had the opportunity to buy NMP at that time? How much would it encourage them not to give up, because by then they would understand the value of NMP much better than in the first 10 days of their work ... and probably they would buy it and retain their business. I do not know the answers but I consider it would not be a bad try.[/quote] Most REAL workers know pretty quick if this is something they want to pursue, and if they have REAL interest they are doing a lot of reading those first few days. The incentive is for these people, to incentivize them to go ahead and take the leap. If someone is slower in coming around, it's too bad, but it's not fatal that they missed the opportunity. In fact, here is where a Sponsor can step up and offer their own incentive. [/quote] I appreciate your opinion, but I can not agree with it. No new member can have a feeling for VP, Rew. and especially for PSA and CSA in his first ten days, and can not get it just by reading. Only REAL WORK through at least the first month could create that feeling. If somebody still buys NMP in first ten days he does it just because of trust or respect for someone. No hard feelings and best regards![/quote] I read a LOT in my first week. Read and completed launchpad in 2 days. From there I read much of the other training. I was hungry for all I could learn. My Sponsor wasnt involved at all.[/quote] You are one of the few who go so well and therefore you are so successful and I congratulate you. But unfortunately a very small number of people do so.
William R. I. posted:
Goran P. posted:
William R. I. posted:
Goran P. posted:
Hello Glenda!

I read a LOT in my first week. Read and completed launchpad in 2 days. From there I read much of the other training. I was hungry for all I could learn.

You are one of the few who go so well and therefore you are so successful and I congratulate you. But unfortunately a very small number of people do so.
SUPPORT
Goran P.

Croatia

Liked by Stephen D.

[quote=1336153][quote=1335657][quote=1335638][quote=1335601][quote=1335592]Hello Glenda! In my opinion a very good idea! Why? Let's say we joined SFI today and logged in for the first time. We have some SFI Sponsor who gives us advice, but who is that person? Someone we have just met online and we know nothing about him, and in many cases we are not from the same country. And why should we believe it's good for us? Because of some training and lessons? Do not be naive ... I'm sure most newbies are thinking like this: "I just joined, and they are already pulling money out of my pocket! I'm leaving from here!'' For this reason, I think that a very small, negligible number of people will take this package, so it loses its meaning. In my opinion this could only be the people who come to the company through their friendly relationships and know in advance about it. However, the goal of all of us and SFI is to involve as many people from all over the world as possible. In that direction, I think that accepting your proposal would be a sensible move by the company, Glenda! Because if it's good for SFI to sell NMP to someone in his first 10 days, then it's even better to do that within his first or second month! Why? Let's think about those who give up after a month or two ... how many of them would continue to work if they had the opportunity to buy NMP at that time? How much would it encourage them not to give up, because by then they would understand the value of NMP much better than in the first 10 days of their work ... and probably they would buy it and retain their business. I do not know the answers but I consider it would not be a bad try.[/quote] Most REAL workers know pretty quick if this is something they want to pursue, and if they have REAL interest they are doing a lot of reading those first few days. The incentive is for these people, to incentivize them to go ahead and take the leap. If someone is slower in coming around, it's too bad, but it's not fatal that they missed the opportunity. In fact, here is where a Sponsor can step up and offer their own incentive. [/quote] I appreciate your opinion, but I can not agree with it. No new member can have a feeling for VP, Rew. and especially for PSA and CSA in his first ten days, and can not get it just by reading. Only REAL WORK through at least the first month could create that feeling. If somebody still buys NMP in first ten days he does it just because of trust or respect for someone. No hard feelings and best regards![/quote] I read a LOT in my first week. Read and completed launchpad in 2 days. From there I read much of the other training. I was hungry for all I could learn. My Sponsor wasnt involved at all.[/quote] You are one of the few who go so well and therefore you are so successful and I congratulate you. But unfortunately a very small number of people do so.[/quote] Thank you, Goran, but isn't that a GOOD thing in helping to identify those "Diamond in the rough" types? There is a sifting process to discover which PSA's merit more of our time. If we artificially muddy those waters we only prolong the sifting, maintaining a greater burden on ourselves with a false hope. I think we put too much value on the NMP. It's good, but it's not like one cannot be successful without it.
Goran P. posted:
William R. I. posted:
Goran P. posted:
William R. I. posted:
Goran P. posted:
Hello Glenda!

You are one of the few who go so well and therefore you are so successful and I congratulate you. But unfortunately a very small number of people do so.

Thank you, Goran, but isn't that a GOOD thing in helping to identify those "Diamond in the rough" types? There is a sifting process to discover which PSA's merit more of our time. If we artificially muddy those waters we only prolong the sifting, maintaining a greater burden on ourselves with a false hope.

I think we put too much value on the NMP. It's good, but it's not like one cannot be successful without it.
245x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by William R. I.

[quote=1335695]Hello all, Each individual has their own opinions and we have to respect it. And we have different cases or situations which lead to missing the importance of knowing the information of purchasing NMP within the first 10 days. We are here to give our ideas for the betterment of everyone. Whether this suggestion will be given importance or not, we see the advantage or disadvantage if ever this will come to reality. Still SFI is amazing! We all belong here! [/quote] [b]"Whether this suggestion will be given importance or not, we see the advantage or disadvantage if ever this will come to reality."[/b] Gery has already addressed the issue. It's NOT going to change. Yes, we can respect opinions, but we can also respect decisions that have already been made with an explanation as to why it is NOT betterment.
Glenda P. posted:
Hello all,
Each individual has their own opinions and we have to respect it. And we have different cases or situations which lead to missing the importance of knowing the information of purchasing NMP within the first 10 days. We are here to give our ideas for the betterment of everyone. Whether this suggestion will be given importance or not, we see the advantage or disadvantage if ever this will come to reality.

Still SFI is amazing! We all belong here!

"Whether this suggestion will be given importance or not, we see the advantage or disadvantage if ever this will come to reality."

Gery has already addressed the issue. It's NOT going to change. Yes, we can respect opinions, but we can also respect decisions that have already been made with an explanation as to why it is NOT betterment.
245x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1336163][quote=1336153][quote=1335657][quote=1335638][quote=1335601][quote=1335592]Hello Glenda! In my opinion a very good idea! Why? Let's say we joined SFI today and logged in for the first time. We have some SFI Sponsor who gives us advice, but who is that person? Someone we have just met online and we know nothing about him, and in many cases we are not from the same country. And why should we believe it's good for us? Because of some training and lessons? Do not be naive ... I'm sure most newbies are thinking like this: "I just joined, and they are already pulling money out of my pocket! I'm leaving from here!'' For this reason, I think that a very small, negligible number of people will take this package, so it loses its meaning. In my opinion this could only be the people who come to the company through their friendly relationships and know in advance about it. However, the goal of all of us and SFI is to involve as many people from all over the world as possible. In that direction, I think that accepting your proposal would be a sensible move by the company, Glenda! Because if it's good for SFI to sell NMP to someone in his first 10 days, then it's even better to do that within his first or second month! Why? Let's think about those who give up after a month or two ... how many of them would continue to work if they had the opportunity to buy NMP at that time? How much would it encourage them not to give up, because by then they would understand the value of NMP much better than in the first 10 days of their work ... and probably they would buy it and retain their business. I do not know the answers but I consider it would not be a bad try.[/quote] Most REAL workers know pretty quick if this is something they want to pursue, and if they have REAL interest they are doing a lot of reading those first few days. The incentive is for these people, to incentivize them to go ahead and take the leap. If someone is slower in coming around, it's too bad, but it's not fatal that they missed the opportunity. In fact, here is where a Sponsor can step up and offer their own incentive. [/quote] I appreciate your opinion, but I can not agree with it. No new member can have a feeling for VP, Rew. and especially for PSA and CSA in his first ten days, and can not get it just by reading. Only REAL WORK through at least the first month could create that feeling. If somebody still buys NMP in first ten days he does it just because of trust or respect for someone. No hard feelings and best regards![/quote] I read a LOT in my first week. Read and completed launchpad in 2 days. From there I read much of the other training. I was hungry for all I could learn. My Sponsor wasnt involved at all.[/quote] You are one of the few who go so well and therefore you are so successful and I congratulate you. But unfortunately a very small number of people do so.[/quote] Thank you, Goran, but isn't that a GOOD thing in helping to identify those "Diamond in the rough" types? There is a sifting process to discover which PSA's merit more of our time. If we artificially muddy those waters we only prolong the sifting, maintaining a greater burden on ourselves with a false hope. I think we put too much value on the NMP. It's good, but it's not like one cannot be successful without it.[/quote] I agree that we write too much about this and agree that it's maybe a good way to identify those "Diamond in the rough" types,but i'm sure it's not the best one. Even Jesus was not recognized immediately when he was born, and we all know what he did later ... when the time had come for it.:blush: The vast majority of people are simply not ready to act immediately for a variety of reasons. And there are certainly plenty of "Diamonds in the rough" among them. That was all from me, best regards and have a nice day! :thumbsup:
William R. I. posted:
Goran P. posted:
William R. I. posted:
Goran P. posted:
William R. I. posted:
Goran P. posted:
Hello Glenda!

Thank you, Goran, but isn't that a GOOD thing in helping to identify those "Diamond in the rough" types? There is a sifting process to discover which PSA's merit more of our time. If we artificially muddy those waters we only prolong the sifting, maintaining a greater burden on ourselves with a false hope.

I think we put too much value on the NMP. It's good, but it's not like one cannot be successful without it.

I agree that we write too much about this and agree that it's maybe a good way to identify those "Diamond in the rough" types,but i'm sure it's not the best one. Even Jesus was not recognized immediately when he was born, and we all know what he did later ... when the time had come for it.

The vast majority of people are simply not ready to act immediately for a variety of reasons. And there are certainly plenty of "Diamonds in the rough" among them.
That was all from me, best regards and have a nice day!
SUPPORT
Goran P.

Croatia

| Edit settings